Author Topic: Why do they always yell "race"?  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Re: Why do they always yell "race"?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2003, 02:09:21 AM »
If I could run as fast as a black guy, I'd want to race people a lot too.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Why do they always yell "race"?
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2003, 02:46:28 AM »
I just heard on the news that his nose is actually prosetic.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2003, 07:35:45 AM »
My 4 year old happened to be standing next to me when I clicked on this thread.

When he saw the picture he said "eeewwww Daddy...who is THAT?"
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline zmeg

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2003, 07:41:58 AM »
The father of the child who accused Mikie has just said he thinks the childs mothes encouraged him to make a false accusation. Futhermore its not the first time she's done it and the police new this. This is not about race it about revenge on the part of  law enforcement who think he bought his way out of the previous charge. IMO there's gonna be more lawsuits but this time it won't be Mikie paying.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2003, 07:47:36 AM »
I guess it all depends on what you think of him as a man. The person who will say Kobe Bryant is not a rapist and is being extorted by a woman, are the first to say Jackson is a child molester before any trial. Interesting. We need Freud to dissect this one.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Why do they always yell "race"?
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2003, 08:07:18 AM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
Because juries and TV news audiences are full of stupid whites who feel guilty for things 150 years ago, and full of racist blacks who want to stick it to "the man".  Defense lawyers know suckers when they see them.

sh-sH-SH-SHACK!

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2003, 05:32:10 PM »
You do remember Rodney King don't you?

Yeah, I remember, and I thought the cops were way the heck outta line.  They should have done prison time over that beating, they didn't bother trying to cuff him, just kept beating him.

The father of the child who accused Mikie has just said he thinks the childs mothes encouraged him to make a false accusation

That is why I am keeping an open mind to this case.  Being rich makes you a target for greedy evil people.  Like I said, if he did it, toss his butt in jail.  If the accusations are false, throw the family in prison.

I will wait to see the facts as presented in court, and see if there really is any evidence.

But, I honestly don't think racism is playing a part in this issue.  

And yeah, MJ is beyond freaking weird, but that really isn't against any law.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2003, 05:50:22 PM »
Rodney King was a criminal!
But he Is also a human being and did not deserve to be beaten by those stunninghunk cops.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2003, 06:11:15 PM »

They?  Always?  

I'm not sure if "they" do, but it's probably because of people like you.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2003, 06:19:53 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn

They?  Always?  

That made sense.:rolleyes:

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2003, 06:34:53 PM »
What I dont understand is all these 'racial activists' claiming that they raise high hell for the cause of equality....

yet all they really do is create an even bigger wedge. How do these people, most, if not all, of which are really 50 year + people, portray the discrimination issue to kids today?

Ive gone to college, ive visited high schools... young people and kids from all races are not being brought up in a racial enviroment..this is not the circa 1950's! Yet these old racist activists still live 'back then' and all they are doing with crap like this is re-igniting the racial tensions in the next generations.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2003, 07:42:45 PM »

Ouch, ya got me, your so freaking witty I can't hardly stand it.

Really put me in my place.   Ya sure did, its all cause of me.

What a TARD.

If you paid attention, if you had a brain capable of something beyond directing you to pick your nose, you might come up with something better than that.  

Guess what?  Everyone is a racist.  Its the degree you let it effect your thinking or your actions that matter.  I just happen to think people should stand up and deal with the results of their actions, they should meet accusations or justice without trying to obscure or deflect on something like "race", or gender, or religion, etc..

Now, go read your Bazooka comics for some more witty inspirations.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2003, 08:58:49 PM »
Originally posted by mrblack
Rodney King was a criminal!
But he Is also a human being and did not deserve to be beaten by those stunninghunk cops.

didnt rodney king have 4 tazers in him and hopped up on pcp at the time he was beat down?  I could be wrong i'm not sure so I'm actually asking a question here.  

I think the cops went a little overboard...a LITTLE....but that's no reason to burn down a city