Author Topic: These New Arenas  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
These New Arenas
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2006, 02:35:48 PM »
Deleted just for the quote.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
These New Arenas
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2006, 02:41:02 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
The pblm is our squad members mostly play during non prime time hours like midnight to 6AM EST, even though most of us live in the good ol USA. Like all the european squads have been complaining about there are just not enough members online at that time to have people split between 4 arena's. When there are only 60 to 120 total players logged into the arenas the game suffers if 10 players are in EW, 12 in MW, 40 in LW1, 23 in LW2.

So let me see if I understand this ...

During those hours, the problem has nothing to do with the arena caps ... It all has to do with all the other people playing in other arenas, enjoying themselves, and they are not not forced to play in an arena with you.

Hes talking about specific SQUADS and related difficulties, not what "other people" decide to do..

Try to keep up with the conversation next time.

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
These New Arenas
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2006, 02:42:55 PM »
i only asked what happend to the 200 cap.... jesus :eek:
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
These New Arenas
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2006, 02:44:49 PM »
x0847Marine: Im realying trying to see your point of view how the post you quote is about squad difficulties? Can you describe what you mean?

HiTech

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
These New Arenas
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2006, 02:47:31 PM »
If I deleted the 200 post, sorry some how I must have clicked wrong for delete. Btw nothing has happen to them, durring non prime time they are set to 200 caps.

HiTech

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
These New Arenas
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2006, 02:55:21 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
If I deleted the 200 post, sorry some how I must have clicked wrong for delete. Btw nothing has happen to them, durring non prime time they are set to 200 caps.

HiTech

oh ok, i did think that after i posted... but wasnt sure.

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
These New Arenas
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2006, 02:57:17 PM »
Originally posted by ghi
SEA still has 500 players caps, and "Europe" maps are built already
 I would like to see a massive more realistic AvA war for us, toolsheders, containing west/east front in SEA, 1945, bombing campaigns, going on like MA, until one team lose the war,

I agree ghi.  Just went into Special Events Arena.  Someone closing it in 3 mins.  Would be nice to fly in an enviroment that has aesthetic appeal like Trinity.

European maps . . . wouldn't that be wonderful.  Could have names of cities instead of A22 for example.  Recognizable land masses.  

Who knows, maybe HTC is working on that very thing as we speak.

Regards,

hap

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
These New Arenas
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2006, 02:59:07 PM »
Originally posted by Hap
I agree ghi.  Just went into Special Events Arena.  Someone closing it in 3 mins.  Would be nice to fly in an enviroment that has aesthetic appeal like Trinity.

European maps . . . wouldn't that be wonderful.  Could have names of cities instead of A22 for example.  Recognizable land masses.  

Who knows, maybe HTC is working on that very thing as we speak.

Regards,

hap

A3 being my home town :D

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
These New Arenas
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2006, 07:39:27 PM »
Originally posted by Hap

You know, guys....

It always takes the first person to open up an arena.  Just go in there (AvA is a good pick), grab one of the enabled planes, and fly around for a bit.  (It's the only way I ever figured out how to drop bombs, and I'm actually learning to shoot ack and to fly inverted through hangers.)  Tell yourself that if no one shows in the next ten minutes, you'll leave.  Sometimes no one shows (how do you think I've been able to visit all of the other arenas?), but generally someone does, and the snowball builds from there.

- oldman