Author Topic: Switching sides for the win...  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Switching sides for the win...
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2007, 07:47:33 PM »
Originally posted by Simaril
Larry, gotta be careful with statements like that. I bet right now, somewhere in AH land, there are some war winners who just went into catatonic shock.

I know.:aok :cool:
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Crockettrockette!  You are much to anal about this perk win the war thingy bro.  You made insultory remarks about peeps who just like to furball, yet you don't take jokes about your behavior very well.  You've contradicted yourself many times in your posts in this thread, yet can't understand why many of the replies are giving you grief.  Someone who is worried about the lowly 25 perks from winning the war, or the fact that ENY is not letting them up their ride, is missing a big part of where HT wants this game to evolve.  Your thread is whiney and you're apparently clueless of how to make your time in AH enjoyable..............and I own you in all things AH!!!!:aok

Mark

Maybe so, but I was just giving back what the "win the war types" always get.

We get called "tool sheaders" or what ever the current name is all the time.   In this post you didn't even read the fact that I said I care nothing about perks. You just assumed because I like to win a map, that I wanted to do it to get 20 perks.

Hence the reason I replied to you like I did, hell just read your first post. Had you read the entire thread you would see that I suggested taking away the win the war perks.

Perks have nothing to do with me wanting to take bases or win a map. I do it because I think it's fun. Hell I already have more GV and bomber perks than I think I could ever use. The only thing I even use perks on are for 262's when I feel like doing something diffrent.

Once in awhile I might up a tiger but IMO I like both Panzers and Shermans much more than Tigers because the turrets are faster. So I could care less about perks other than being able to fly a 262 every now and then.
"strafing"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2007, 09:17:38 PM »
I am still thinking u missed the funny!  perks.....to buy a life........   ...  ...get it?........:rolleyes: nevermind:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2007, 11:50:47 PM »
Pssst Skyrock, "insultory"..... not a word.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2007, 06:26:23 AM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
Pssst Skyrock, "insultory"..... not a word.

Thanks.  :aok I'll refrain from using it next time!

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"