Author Topic: Smack your kid and leave a mark? Prison for 5 years  (Read 1150 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Smack your kid and leave a mark? Prison for 5 years
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2004, 12:58:55 AM »
I never said it was easy to accomplish.  I know it's a fine line and I'll walk it.  
I said (wrote) what I said, and nothing more.  I didn't say it's uncommon for kids (people as a matter of fact) to be accustomed to electric shocks or a good slap etc as verification that something is "bad".  I didn't say it was useless or just intolerable to use corporal punishment, I did say it was flawed and why.  
Not going to repeat all that.

I've known my lot of good and bad teachers and good and bad classes, either or both with good or bad intentions, in most possible combinations if not all, and in my experience for the current to pass between teachers and students the teacher just needs to hit it spot on.  "It" is different in every case and it's a matter of strategy.  **** up and you have to deal with consequences.

Of all the friends I've had in the 10 moves or so from as far as I can remember to today, the ones with calm and reasonable parents didn't appear to be any more disfunctional than the rest but usually the contrary.

You reap what you sow.

btw GH you should have no trouble filtering the purposedly exagerated and distorted BS from the actual rhetoric... they actually come in separate posts.

Reschke:
If that's the best medium of understanding, then that's what I'll do.  Not getting to that point is what I'm debating, not whether a ballerina teacher could maintain control over prison inmates.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 02:51:58 AM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you