Author Topic: organization ruining the MA.  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Vruth

• Copper Member
organization ruining the MA.
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2002, 10:24:32 PM »
ccvi - u post punter. This topic is dead.  Seeing your new and all, learn to keep the discussions current.  

What you've done is a 'post punt' - that is to bring a dead/dying topic back to life.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2002, 10:26:45 PM by Vruth »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
organization ruining the MA.
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2002, 08:37:39 AM »
"The tour lazs posted this he spent 38 hours in the MA. This tour he has spent just over 7. The ironic thing is the MA has become more and more like lazs claims he wants it to be.

Be carefull what you wish for.. you just might get it.

AKDejaVu"

be careful about your assumptions deja.   I would also like to try out the BOB CT.   Life does on occasion get in the way.

urchin..  you were acting like a crybaby and a martyr.   I believe that it is much more productive to attack the source of imbalance (the strat and fluffs) than to whine about being persecuted on a personal level or... complain about human nature.

I feel that an "area" arena with an early war area that had close fields would give everyone an opportunity to get their furball fix whenever the mood struck without affecting the talentless strat potatos and timid sky accountants.   Seemless ability to chose type of fight would be a good thing.
lazs