Author Topic: Friday's set up........  (Read 8900 times)

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Friday's set up........
« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2003, 06:42:56 PM »
Wow slash.  You are very argumentative about this aren't you.  For what it's worth some players like to fly Pac set-ups.  I am not a fan of Luftwaffe planes nor that set-up but I don't fly off the handle and demand the team change things for ME.

You are entitled to your opinion .. right/wrong or indifferent.  I am not the one about to judge it nor listen to it.  So carry on I assume the CT staff will get back to you ....

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Friday's set up........
« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2003, 08:44:04 PM »
I am not a fan of Luftwaffe planes nor that set-up but I don't fly off the handle and demand the team change things for ME.
         I've yet to fly off the handle and Im a player, so Im in no position to demand anything. And just so you know PAC set ups are my favorite. I think you are missing that fact.

You are entitled to your opinion .. right/wrong or indifferent. I am not the one about to judge it nor listen to it. So carry on I assume the CT staff will get back to you ....

The whole thing is a sore subject and its probably best not to judge any of us without knowing the full history of this thing. And for the record I do not have a problem with the CT staff, just one staffer. I dont think the guys the anti-Christ, I just think he's wrong in his approach to the matter. I may be too.

Offline scJazz

• Copper Member
Friday's set up........
« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2003, 09:31:44 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
The whole thing is a sore subject and its probably best not to judge any of us without knowing the full history of this thing. And for the record I do not have a problem with the CT staff, just one staffer. I dont think the guys the anti-Christ, I just think he's wrong in his approach to the matter. I may be too.

What Slash said! I like Jester... Fork is OK too... Brady is a completely arrogant, rockheaded, narrowminded, needing a microscope jerk who uses the CT as a way to improve his already low self esteem by wielding the I'm a CM and u aren't club. I've tried reasoning with him politely. I've tried being sarcastic. I've tried being a complete butthead. Nothing gets through to this guy. So you know what...

him the stupid !

He wouldn't know balanced if it walked up and kicked him in the 'nads. Provable since I've shown that all of his arguments have no merit in any realm aside from his head!

Offline tzr

• Copper Member
      • http://webpages.charter.net/maddogjoe/index.html
Friday's set up........
« Reply #138 on: December 12, 2003, 10:06:18 PM »
scjazz,
He won't put the C-Hog in cuz it has cannons...ONLY Axis can have cannons..... NIK1  vs  blue planes.......110s vs  P40b....

When was the last time you saw a P38 in a PTO set up???
R.I. Bong  did fly in the PTO...didn't he????:eek: :rolleyes:

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
Friday's set up........
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2003, 03:15:15 PM »
Yeah tzr, he puts it in everyonce in a while.  At a rear base.

I really dont think the p38 has anything going for it that the f6f doesnt have in spades.  

All this fair and balance shat makes me laugh.  There is rarely ever a setup that is fair and balanced, only cms that think they are.  

I dont really care.  What gets my goat is that *****ing about this setup is much akin to biting the hand that feeds the vf-27.  Brady and Jester are the only guys that realiably put ptos out there.  Tends to be more like this...

bob,
russia
late eto
bob
finland
bob
finland
russia
mid eto
some whacked 1950s thing
finland
russia
finland
russia
pto, but f4fs vs zeros and ki67s
finland
finland
finland
finland
finland

at least thats what it feels like.  Its like everyday is wednesday.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Friday's set up........
« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2003, 07:13:43 PM »
Hey! dont forget Finland. Geez Erg. :)
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Friday's set up........
« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2003, 08:24:40 PM »
What gets my goat is that *****ing about this setup is much akin to biting the hand that feeds the vf-27.

I never liked the taste of bull****:D

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Friday's set up........
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2003, 02:49:32 PM »
bob,
russia
late eto
bob
finland
bob
finland
russia
mid eto
some whacked 1950s thing
finland
russia
finland
russia
pto, but f4fs vs zeros and ki67s
finland
finland
finland
finland
finland

LOL

Finland/Russia is my least favorite plane set, but the map is excellent. I know many love it, but it is not my thing. I do tire of Finland and changing it from winter to summer does not help. PAC is my favorite, (with so little to choose from AC it is tough)  then western europe, then med and finally the eastern front.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure