Author Topic: Newbie questions:  (Read 3303 times)

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
Newbie questions:
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2004, 04:08:51 PM »
no but if you shot and hit a friendly plane, you will recieve the damge NOT the friendly plane. This is called "Kill shooter" and weather your for, or against it, its a pretty "heated" discussion when you get these guys talking about it :D

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Newbie questions:
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2004, 04:50:24 PM »
Oh, now it makes sense.

There were 3 of us in a line chasing a yak.  I tried to arc my bullets over the first guy, but he pulled up.  A guy behind me did the same.

Couldn't figure out why I and the guy behind me was shot down when there was only one nme around.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 04:53:03 PM by lasersailor184 »
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline jodgi

• Nickel Member
      • http://forum.mercair.net
Newbie questions:
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2004, 04:35:50 AM »
Hi Punisher.

You wonder why ppl get you in 1 pass...

I remember taking you out on a couple of occasions the other day... What got you was the 30mm cannon of the 109G6, usually only takes 1 hit from that to cripple any fighter.

Actually, my memory served me wrong. I got you 2 times in a 109F4 and 1 time in 190A5. The points about the 30mm still stands though.

I remember what happened in the A5 now. You were chasing me for a while from A199 (i think) on trinity. You finally got my engine oil and I decided to fight you. (note: long range shots like those you made doesn't always deal out too much damage).

I was being snappy on ch 1 after that kill ;) But I assure you, I hand out when people kill me too, if the fight was somewhat interesting.

A tip for climbing: use wep from the moment the engine revs up until the temp needle is in the yellow zone. No penalty, except the increased fuel burn, you'll have max wep available for later.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Newbie questions:
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2004, 11:45:36 AM »
Yeah, I'm still learning.  

Like the sun can be very advantageous.

The yesterday Bishops launched a suprise carrier attack south of A8.  

So I flew to roughly over the carrier then dropped in right behind some guy with the sun behind me.  I took out 3 planes that never even saw me on the way to A8.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Newbie questions:
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2004, 10:22:08 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Would you be able to teach Fighting online?

Yep...

ACM...JABO...BUFFs... whatever you'd like to learn