Author Topic: If you cant read hard words dont check this  (Read 8523 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
If you cant read hard words dont check this
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2000, 08:35:00 AM »
Manoble, Ram left JG2 under his own free will, we were very sorry to see him go, if you do manage to land him, you've got a good stick, regardless of what he feels about his flying abilities.

Good luck Ram, hope you find 'Piece' in wherever you fly!  

Rip

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2000, 09:17:00 AM »
What a study in cultural clash!

Mighty1 and I are brothers. When we see each other, one is as likely as the other to slide up to the other and whisper "you're gay". Contextually it carries the same meaning as "dude". We then proceed to berate each other's sexual preferences, mentality, physical stature... all in fun. I would never dream to pull that on any of you, as you could never understand.

The thing that bugs me here is that Rude appears to have been having a pleasant conversation with you, then he made the "nazi" comment in an offhand manner. While that may not have been appropriate with a stranger, didn't his conversation with you up to that point seem friendly? English is not your native language, so I can kind of see where you might have been confused, but...  

I assume the best out of people when online until proven otherwise. There are people who will pull chains for the fun of it, but there aren't that many that are really mean about it. As to the nazi comment, well... it just isn't the word here (US) it is in Europe. I understand where Europeans are coming from, and would not disrespect what I know to be strongly held feelings concerning this issue. But you must admit, there is no way Rude could have known your family history.

Ram, you are a good guy, but you do have to think about what you say here and on open channel. Of course, you can say and do what you like, but there are consequences for everything we say and do. Maybe Rude shouldn't have said what he said, but did you really think he meant anything malicious by it? And if you did, couldn't you tell him on private that is a very offensive term to you? If he responded poorly to it, you could squelch him and end it.

All that happens when you bring something like this here is you put everyone involved on trial unnecessarily.  

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2000, 12:38:00 PM »

Originally posted by Jochen:
But why did you bring it here at the first place?!?! Because if you had solved this privately, you would not be so though guy as you are now?

Do you really think we give a flying f*uck about what somebody has called you? Or what you call somebody? I mean really? I personally couldn't care less.

Posts like yours only degrade this community and makes us all look bad to eyes of outsiders. Your post is about private issues and public media is not the place to deal with them.

Oh, well. I dont consider me nothing near "though". Why did I came here with this? because there are things I dont accept, and I want everyone to know them. That "Nazi" call ,as I thought It was, was one of that things I wont accept.
With this in mind ,then think whatever you want about me. I wont say I dont care cuz you were a squaddie until last week, and I really mind what you think. But you are free to think whatever.
 I know how I am. I know that sometimes I go too far. But I wont apologize about this thread because if someone calls me seriously "nazi" I'll start another one just the same way.

Mandoble: jeje thanks for the offer, again. But I am Knight at heart. When I left Jg2 I thougt on changing country but I wont feel ok fighting all that nice people that flew with me so many times.

Ripsnort:...I miss you,guys.

Kieren: Yep Rude and I were chatting in a friendly way. And I understand you find difficult to understand that I mistook Rude's answer.
I went ballistic...thats why I lost the answer from him and I took subsequent answerd by Rude the wrong way.
I know that Rude couldnt be able to know my family's past. But, still if someone calls anyone nazi...well I find it REALLY offensive...

And again if you think that I did wrong bringing this here...well I disagree. But thats only an opinion, isnt it?.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2000, 04:01:00 AM »
Ram-

You got a big mouth that’s a fact.

Not that I'm faulting you for that. But if you have to run yer piehole, have something RELAVENT to say.

I won't call you a Nazi, that's ridiculous. The complex political insight to being a "NAZI" is not worth comparing in this goofy gaming format ala this BBS.

You’re just a punk in reality.

Shuddup for Christ's sake!

Fly, or join a squad that will embrace your whining. (ahhh hamm, WRECKING CREW needs a few good men)

Wank and squeak and Cry and Piss and Want and This and That.

Good Lord yer tiring...at least whine about a topic with a purpose. Sheesh

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2000, 04:26:00 AM »

Originally posted by Creamo:
Ram-

You got a big mouth that’s a fact.

Hihihi, look who's talking  

Saw <---- Putting Salt on the fire, err , maybe oil  

COME BACK RAM !!!!!!!!!            

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 05-09-2000).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2000, 09:10:00 AM »
Creamo..
your gona get me fired with posts like that...
I still have tears in my eyes....
I got the coffee out of my nose...but how do i get the mixture off the keyboard?

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2000, 10:42:00 AM »
The answer is you don't. Let it grow into complex life forms. Wait for it to demand rights, then quickly opress them and make their lives very tough indeed.

Of course, their guerilla warfare will result in WE WANT RIGHTS! the occasional typo.

------------------
StSanta
II/JG2

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2000, 01:29:00 PM »
LOL    

WTG Ram!  A self proclaimed "Whiner".  Maybe you should contact the TWC.

To my delight, this might give Creamo more incentive to Whine about Whiners Whining.

BTW this makes Creamo a "Whiney Whiner".  A very good one, I will add.  <Salute>  

So what am I?  I am a Whiner cubed.  Yep, I Whine about the Whiney Whiner.  I am the one who is Whining about the Whiney Whiner who is Whining about the Whiner.

That makes me a "Whining Whiney Whiner".  I guess that I fit into The Wrecking Crew mold just fine.    

Use caution because, mathematically speaking, anyone who Whines about my Whining is off the "Whine Rictor" scale.  I am not really sure how to lable that person, but "Whiney Whining HINEY Whiner" seems as though it might be appropriate.    

------------------
Mino
The Wrecking Crew

[This message has been edited by Minotaur (edited 05-09-2000).]

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2000, 02:06:00 PM »
Originally posted by RAM:
Second:He has the right to fly the way he wants. But I have the right to tell him that the way he flew was the cowardest I've ever seen on a P51. And I flew it quite a lot on last tour.

Third:The only "hard" word I called him was "coward". Is that so hard?. The guy dived right into ack, and then ran away. I understand that he tried to run, but not the ack huggin. When he had the advantage over me, 5K of separation, and 3K alt advantage over my fw190A8, he didnt dare to come back and fight me,one on one. He ran like a screaming girl. I call it cowardice. And I stick with it.

And he had the audacity to call me CHILDISH!

------------------
Liz-
  "The time may come when your State will need your services; and if that time does come, then draw your swords and throw away your scabbards" T.J.(Stonewall) Jackson

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2000, 02:06:00 PM »
*double*

[This message has been edited by Lizard3 (edited 05-09-2000).]