Author Topic: If you cant read hard words dont check this  (Read 8525 times)

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
If you cant read hard words dont check this
« on: May 06, 2000, 11:15:00 AM »
I was on a Fw190. I chased a P51 that was running away through ack, in IMHO the cowardest way to fly a P51.<edit>That guy was Trppr,and I have no problems with him<edit>. I was telling that to him and some people came into the discussion.

Ok. There is a "guy" called Rude here. He called me NAZI,because I said that I love to fly fw190.<edit>I was wrong,see next posts> Isaid that it is a nice plane if you know to fly it, he answered that "yeah it is, if you are a nazi". Ok. other guy called me NAZI, too. he is SPONGE. ok

I asked politely both if they were serious...and they answered in a manner that confirmed me that they were. I have Screenshots on it, but no of what followed...but I'll repeat here word by word.

RUDE, SPONGE: diddly YOU! GO TO HELL AND BURN YOU THERE!. My gradfather (my mother's dad) was killed by Franco's fascist regimen ,here in Spain, in 1950. My mother had 5 years. She had 2 brothers one 7 years old other 1 year old.

SO THE STUPID diddlyING BASTARD THAT CALLS ME NAZI AGAIN CAN BURN IN HELL FOREVER!

I fly German planes because I love them, not the ideology that produced them in WWII. You are calling all German stuff flying people "NAZI"? maybe some people wont say anything if called it. I do. And I do it loud.

from now, I'll do 2 things just after going into AH. .squelch Rude and .squelch sponge

And I wont regret all I said and all I wrote here. I say it as I feel it, and so I write it,too.

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 05-06-2000).]

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2000, 11:23:00 AM »
 Rude and Sponge were both out of line with their comments. I think an apology is in order.

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2000, 11:26:00 AM »
I understand your anger at being labelled in this way but I think the better way to handle this would be to have posted your screenshot evidence to HTC and demand they take action against these two individuals.

Just for the record the NAZI regime killed many Germans too, it was a part of history that we should not forget but NOT dwell on and let hatred fester, history is there to be learnt from so that the sames mistakes are not made again and let humanity progress into a more civilised future.

This is a GAME

------------------
Revvin
249 Squadron RAF
Tangmere Wing

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2000, 11:47:00 AM »
zip it

[This message has been edited by Citabria (edited 05-06-2000).]
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2000, 11:52:00 AM »

Originally posted by Citabria:
haha

No Comment

Offline Azrael

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2000, 11:53:00 AM »

haha

Your point is?

Az

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2000, 11:55:00 AM »
ladies and gentlemen of the jury...

exZipIt A

Offline Azrael

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2000, 11:57:00 AM »
Oh well, that was meant to be funny then?

Hmmm... it wasn't.

Az

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2000, 11:59:00 AM »
look I'm Zippy Longstockings

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2000, 12:01:00 PM »
Ram,

Here is some honest truth.  Take it to heart:
No one is obligated to lose a good sortie to fight your attack.  Extending for the cover of ack is pure common sense!  Calling folks *cowards* for doing this can get your virtual nose punched.  I suspect this is what happened.

You might want to edit down your post some.
Its a tad bit over done  

Respectfully,
Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2000, 12:13:00 PM »
"Calling folks *cowards* for doing this can get your virtual nose punched. I suspect this is what happened"

i absolutely agree with you Yeager.

Gh0stFT
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2000, 12:18:00 PM »
Yeager...

Umm,not the point of this thread...but;I've been flying a lot P51 on TOD #3,so I know what I am speaking of about the guy that hugged and ran away...he even dindt attack when he gained advantage over me...so doing a long run a boring loss of time...(and IMHO, he flew cowardly).

I understand the running when you are in disadvantage, not the ack huggin. And then when he was higher than me and faster,and i turned home, he didnt try even to catch me. HI-E P51 over low-E Fw190.(am I so scary?   )

But as I said, that isnt the point of this thread. I wont change the original post because I feel and I think what I posted. And did I do bad calling the P51 rider a coward?. Umm. Well maybe I must shut up more...but what I think is clear.

I dont mind getting my virtual nose punched,as you say. I mind a lot being called "THAT". If someone thinks I am a stupid then I can fully understand it.(sometimes I get myself surprised of how do I react when I am too hot).But I wont accept and Iwont keep the silence if someone calls me NAZI. NO WAY IN THAT!.

As I said ,the first post will remain untouched because I feel what I said. I have nothing to hide bout it. If someone finds it over done and too hard(as you say)...well then I am sorry about it. But I warned it yet on the thread title.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2000, 12:51:00 PM »
Ram....

when we were talking, I typed two seperate lines to you...

the first was "yes the 190 is a good plane"

the second was "if your a nazi "

Now if you took that wrong than I'm sorry, but i dont see how you could if you would have noticed the stupid little smiley thingie at the end of that sentence!

Furthermore, anyone who has taken the time to get to know me, knows damn well that I am not the kind of person to say anything of that nature to anyone!

When you asked whether I was serious or not, I responded to you "of course not"!

Finally, I have listened to your sniveling little rear end on this board for too long and have held my peace...as a matter of fact, I have always been polite to you whenever we have spoken. That was clearly a wasted effort.

You were mistaken regarding what I said, and if you have a screenshot, POST ALL OF IT!

I have nothing further to say other than dealing with crap like this wears me out!

Rude Out!

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2000, 12:59:00 PM »
I must say in Rude's defence he's a hell of a nice guy.

I don't think it's in his nature to say anything seriously rude.  

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2000, 01:00:00 PM »
Rude I am sorry about that; when I asked you twice that if you were calling me Nazi, I made the shot. Unfortunately I havent the answer...cuz I got no more screenshots (anthough I was quite sure I did)

I never saw that "of course I'm not" answer. If you said it, then I must admit I didnt see that, but the following messages...that surely made me go into a wrong understanding...more considering that English isn't my language and sometimes I lost track on what is said...

Rude,there were people that online answered that I was spanish,not American,and so I couldnt be of those american neonazi groups that one of you two mentioned naming me. I couldnt recall the one who said that, sponge or you, because in that moment,after I took your answers as a "yes", I was blind, raged and I barely could type. So I guess that comment came from Sponge...

I thought I had taken at least 3 shots, and now I see that I took only one (guess I pressed ALT S instead CTRL S). So I must present my apologizes to you...seems I really mistook your answers.

If someone has a video or shot of those moments PLEASE send it to me. ebringas@airtel.net

and ,Sponge is out there...