Author Topic: Sons of ****ing *****es!!  (Read 4009 times)

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
Sons of ****ing *****es!!
« on: March 11, 2004, 03:53:19 AM »
The only reason why I would like to have a gun is in case I come across one of those bastard, coward ****s.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 04:00:17 AM »
Who?
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline DA98

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 04:05:06 AM »
At least 65 dead (65 confirmed, they are talking of 100 or more now) and hundreds of wounded in the deadliest attack of ETA to this day.

Link

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 04:06:37 AM »
Sheet. Better check on my cousin and family. Her husband occasionally commutes to Madrid, but not on any local service fortunately. Cowardly bastards.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 04:08:45 AM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 05:07:44 AM »
Sorry to hear about this, Daniel. Sounds like it happened in the last 3 hours or so.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 05:16:41 AM by beet1e »

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 05:10:33 AM »
:( and :mad:

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 05:14:54 AM »
The leader of the "legal branch" of ETA said that he doesn't believe ETA is behind this. He doesn't even accept it as a possibility.

The last rumours are pointing towards Al Qaeda... :mad:

Daniel

Offline DA98

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 05:18:01 AM »
131 dead, 400 wounded. And still counting...

Malditos hijosdeputa. Estais locos, cabrones, no soys seres humanos.

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 05:23:28 AM »
I know this may sound very stupid  but I hope they get whomever is responsible.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2004, 05:24:33 AM »
I thought ETA usually target members of the government or security services. This does like a maximum casualty attack like Bali etc - didn't think ETA were into that.

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2004, 05:30:51 AM »
Horrible.

The people who did this are just coward POS lacking any atom of humanity.

There have been a lot of bomb alerts on the railroad networks of different countries (IK, France , Czechya (spelling?)...) in the last months, but all were linked to demand of huge sums of money.
This looks like unconditional terrorism.
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline DA98

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2004, 05:53:16 AM »
173 dead.

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2004, 05:54:59 AM »
The only thing whoever made this deserves from ordinary people like me is disdain. I will not give them the pleasure of making me angry whatsoever. I will give them my answer with my vote next Sunday. I trust whatever governmet arise from the poll to take whatever measure is deemed necesary to stop with terrorists in my country. And I mean actions, not words.

We, ordinary people, can only ignore them. They are a very slim threat to our individual lives. We, ordinary people, have the obligation of giving the victims as much support as we possibly can. We, ordinary people, have to keep the vivid in our minds the pictures of the horror when some politician (they will come) tell us to "negotiate" and to "solve the political issues underlying the killings". And we, ordinary people, have an obligation to ask our government for actions. It's their duty to finish with all this *****. Whatever it takes. We, ordinary people, demand it.

To the terrorists: I'm working today as I've done yesterday, and will be doing tomorrow. Exactly the same. You have no hope but to be defeated. You only have made my will to see you dead stronger. You have in no way helped your "cause". And if, by chance, I am one of the casualties of your next murder, I hope each and every one of my fellow spaniards do the same. Follow with their individual lives and ask the government for action. And vote. It's our only weapon. Use it wisely.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2004, 06:27:38 AM »
ETA denies involvement, but it could be a splinter group of the paramilitaries. This happened in Northern Ireland with the Omagh bomb - the IRA had a general ceasefire, but a hardcore of terrorists broke away (Continuity IRA) and exploded a car bomb on a busy Saturday killing 38.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2004, 06:49:14 AM »
I'm happy to see you are ok Pepe, I was a worried.