Author Topic: Letter from Iraqi Mother to US moms...  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Letter from Iraqi Mother to US moms...
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2004, 08:37:54 PM »
In reply to Sandman, wouldn't it be nice to have everything work out as planned, even in our pathetic little worlds called "life" ;)  Ahh, we long for that mystic orb called a crystal ball.

Good bait.Sniffed and swam the moment you posted, oh, but the smells follow the current, and I am back again. :)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2004, 08:48:01 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Obviously a fraud; however, we aren't exactly winning their hearts and minds now, are we?

:rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, have any of you who were formerly in favor of the Iraqi invasion changed your minds?

who's hearts and minds... the murderous thugs residing in Iraq who had no heart to begin with? These people KNOW that the US is going to turn over power soon, and they are just a minority of thugs trying to screw everything up for the rest of the Iraqis,  in my opinion.

Now that we are in Iraq, I am in favor of doing everything in our power to give the country a chance to be free from these murdering sobs.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2004, 09:08:58 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
In reply to Sandman, wouldn't it be nice to have everything work out as planned, even in our pathetic little worlds called "life" ;)  Ahh, we long for that mystic orb called a crystal ball.

I'm good, I tell ya. I get replies even without posting.
sand

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 01:23:10 AM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM
I'm good, I tell ya. I get replies even without posting.
Hehe mebbe Rip really has got a crystal ball ( I wondered why he walked funny). He's replying to what you were going to post, honest. ;)
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline LAWCobra

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.lawsquadron.cjb.net
Re: Letter from Iraqi Mother to US moms...
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 01:54:02 AM »
Originally posted by boxboy28

Dear Sisters,

I call upon you because we are sisters in motherhood.

The American media described us with as "barbarians", "savages", and "criminals" in the aftermath of the mob lynching scenes of the bodies of charred Americans in Fallujah, as Iraqis beat on dead bodies then hung them off a bridge.

Well NO CHIT:mad:

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 02:33:00 AM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
Hey idiot, the man who wrote the letter has a website, and claims full responsibilty for it.  Wrong yet again....

You Must have missed the morality lessons in school concerning lying...

:rolleyes:

alot of people have websites full of bull**** and lies. Trusting the internet is like trusting a starved putbull with a baby.
And i love how saurdaukar puts words in my mouth. I condemn any goofy mass email letter for or against bush and his policys. They are all bull****.

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2004, 02:52:03 AM »
Why are many of u guys loving ber pathetic crap like these letters (regardless where they're addressed at).
Its so bloody ridiculous! Every idiot with half a brain can write these letters and even if its genuin it tells NOTHING about the feeling of the whole population.

@Westy: Very interesting question. I remember the witch hunting on Blitz...

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2004, 05:35:40 AM »
Even if the letter is fake, i would love to know when were we raping and burning fields. what is there to rape in iraq? and where are these fields that we burned? i would love to know because during the YEAR that i was there i didnt see anything worth raping or burning. as for looting let me tell you that all the looting was finished before we got to any major city. pheew, i feel better. im just tired of all the anti-war tree hugging freaks in the world. we took care of a tyrant point blank.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2004, 06:05:20 AM »
I'm surprised our local IntardnetMasterCopyPaster hasn't checked for snopes...

Oh wait! this is not an anty-Kerry post !
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2004, 06:08:36 AM »
Originally posted by Westy

Wait!? What happened to all of the cheering mobs, the flower tossing happy people and all the millions of Iraqi's who wept with joy seeing the liberating US/UK army roll into town?

They are still there. Look at the opinion polls.

Oh, but maybe you were expecting them to weep with joy every single day, and spend the rest of their lives throwing flowers at bypassing US soldiers? Like the French did after the liberation of France in 1944 perchance? I mean if its one thing that is absolutely clear it is the enormous gratitude towards the US that the french citizens display day after day after day.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2004, 06:30:24 AM »
Hortlund, you are as boring and as predictable as an advertising for tampons.
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2004, 06:31:43 AM »
Cool!  I'm game on turning this into a anti-french rant!

Who's in?!?  :D

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2004, 07:17:22 AM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Just out of curiosity, have any of you who were formerly in favor of the Iraqi invasion changed your minds?

I was all for removing saddam, and I still am. I was not for taking the country over, occupying and telling them what they are going to do, when they are going to do it, who they are going to give contracts to, and writing THEIR constitution. If someone did that to our country, we would fight til our deaths. What we have done is conquered a country, and that is not what most here supported. The people to the far right on this BB backed Bush because they believed him when he used WMD and the war on terror as a reason to invade. Some even placed bets that we would find WMD in a matter of time. We now know that was a fools bet. I don't blame them, you should have faith in your president, not lack of. It should not be a time of "I told you so", it should be a time of "ok, what do we do now?"

It isn't about the war on terror anymore, it's about big business, there is ALOT of money to be made in Iraq, and we want it(at least the administration does), and that is not what I support. I mentioned before that the actions of OBL handed us saddam, and that is great, but it also handed us a country and a business opportunity. For the past 50 years or so we have put in puppet governments in the middle east, and it has done nothing but backfire and built hatred toward us. Now we are doing it again. They should be deciding who writes their constitution, not us, they should decide what is in it, not us.

A total pullout might not be the answer, but we shouldn't be dictating their decisions, we should be letting them decide. It's THEIR country, not ours. What we are doing is close to expansionism, and that is not what our country is about.

This is from the new Iraq constitution, and Lazs2 hit the nail on the head "A government issued licence is a licence for corruption. A way to arm one sector of the population and leave another helpless." And the population is not stupid, they see it also.

Article 17: "It shall not be permitted to possess, bear, buy, or sell arms except on licensure issued in accordance with the law."

BTW, of course the letter is a fake. I like that add on of rape and burning fields, crack me up.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2004, 07:26:06 AM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
Hortlund, you are as boring and as predictable as an advertising for tampons.

:lol

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2004, 07:49:04 AM »
"Because of the weapons of mass destruction your soldiers used, especially depleted uranium, we had to carry babies in our wombs for nine months only to see them born severely deformed."

:rofl :D :rofl :aok :rolleyes: