Author Topic: at what point are you a traitor  (Read 3517 times)

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
at what point are you a traitor
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2004, 08:10:47 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
I think he does as his actions embolden the enemy.
Again, do you think he'd have gotten away with this in the 40's, 50's, early 60's???

Board Upholds R Rating for 'Fahrenheit'
Imagine that ....

Why not Prescott Bush did. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 08:13:02 PM by Torque »

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2004, 08:11:41 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
I see some of you have difficulty accepting a different POV.....

Is that what you call lies, now?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: at what point are you a traitor
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2004, 08:27:03 PM »
Originally posted by hawker238
For the same reason you're allowed to post on this board.  Stop being a dumba**, he's not a traitor.

anyone who slams the commader in chief in a time of war in an attempt to undermine his leadership is a traitor in my book

anyone who agrees with the enemy and/or assists the enemy by such actions is a traitor

the man's a slob, making a living telling lies & falsehoods about our country and its POTUS to mush minded bush haters like himself

its one thing for someone outside the bounderies of this great country to speak such crap, entirely another for someone enjoying the benefits of the sacrifices of many in this country to spew them..pls save ur "freedom of speech" misinterpretation for others. How high would they have hanged him in 1776?

the man is a pig, in every sense of the word
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: at what point are you a traitor
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2004, 08:34:09 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
anyone who slams the commader in chief in a time of war in an attempt to undermine his leadership is a traitor in my book

anyone who agrees with the enemy and/or assists the enemy by such actions is a traitor

the man's a slob, making a living telling lies & falsehoods about our country and its POTUS to mush minded bush haters like himself

its one thing for someone outside the bounderies of this great country to speak such crap, entirely another for someone enjoying the benefits of the sacrifices of many in this country to spew them..pls save ur "freedom of speech" misinterpretation for others. How high would they have hanged him in 1776?

the man is a pig, in every sense of the word

(Note: The quote in my sig was made during World War I. I say this only because Eagler and Martlet will deny it.)
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: at what point are you a traitor
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2004, 08:37:35 PM »
Originally posted by rpm371

(Note: The quote in my sig was made during World War I. I say this only because Eagler and Martlet will deny it.)

I guess if you can't win a discussion, you can resort to putting words in my mouth.  

I'm all for criticizing the POTUS.  It's what keeps America balanced.  There's a difference between criticizing and telling outright lies, though.  Liberals seem to have a hard time realizing that.

Until they're disbarred, anyway.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2004, 08:42:21 PM »
that from a guy who used to skin Indians rpm?

moore-on would have been run out of town if he'd attacked teddy on his policies towards the American Indians, probably imprisoned

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2004, 08:44:02 PM »
You are correct. Telling lies would be lible or slander. I don't see anyone filing any lawsuit claiming it is such.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2004, 08:48:09 PM »
You won't, either.

I didn't file theft charges against the old bint next door, either.  It doesn't mean she didn't steal my rake, it just means it's hardly worth it.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2004, 09:03:50 PM »
Your a traitor Eagler, for wishing to destroy your constitution and freedom that the US stands for.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2004, 09:32:34 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
Is that what you call lies, now?

I say POV...you say lies....go figure that one out

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2004, 09:43:43 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Your a traitor Eagler, for wishing to destroy your constitution and freedom that the US stands for.

LOL right

shutting down moore-on = "destroy your constitution and freedom that the US stands for"

so in ur world the KKK can march up & down the street singing the praises of killing negroes or the local nazi group can walk the streets with posters from ww2 concentration camp ovens, just freedom of speech right?  - there are limits to everything and imo moore-on has stepped over his

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2004, 10:02:53 PM »
http://www.usdoj.gov/marshals/history/civilian/dc_klan.htm

I know I've seen (Neo)Nazi gatherings on the History channel in the US in the 70s, 80s or 90s as well.

They are free to assemble.
-SW

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2004, 10:21:12 PM »
So much fear.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2004, 10:35:40 PM »
Originally posted by AKS\/\/ulfe
http://www.usdoj.gov/marshals/history/civilian/dc_klan.htm

I know I've seen (Neo)Nazi gatherings on the History channel in the US in the 70s, 80s or 90s as well.

They are free to assemble.
-SW

free to assemble but not free to do or SAY anything & everything they feel like doing or SAYING

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2004, 10:38:25 PM »
Sure they are.

Just the same as those on the sidelines are free to say what they want in return.

Violence is where that freedom ends.
-SW