Author Topic: Guns don't kill people, nah.  (Read 2034 times)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Guns don't kill people, nah.
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2004, 01:39:24 PM »
Originally posted by tce2506
CONSIDER; In 1929 the Soviet Union established gun control.  From 1929 to 1953, approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control.  From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935.  From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964.  From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970.  From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956.  From 1975 to 1977, one million "educated" people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

That places total victims who lost their lives because of gun control at approximately 56 million in the last century.  Since we should learn  from the mistakes of history,  the next time someone talks in favor of gun control, find out which group of citizens they wish to have exterminated.

So that's it! Tony Blair's grand plan is to round us up and exterminate us!

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2004, 01:44:04 PM »
lol Beet1e...these guys have no idea what Darlicks are.

:aok
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2004, 01:45:20 PM »
Wanna bet?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2004, 02:58:45 PM »
curval.. I do not believe that I have ever called you a girly man.   This is at least the 4th time in recent memory that you have put words in my mouth and have been..... wrong.

the hiding under the bed comment was mine.  It is a normal british subject way to deal with home invasion I have been told.   I have also said that you are naive if you think a 9 iron is a good defense and that there are numerous criminal that I have been aquainted with who could take it away from you and cause you grave discomfort at best.   I am old and feeble and think that I could probly take it away from you.

as for you being a girly man for wanting to take peoples guns away... are you saying that you would not vote to ban firearms in a place where you were a citizen?   If that is the case then I have missunderstood your adamant anti gun stance.

lazs