Author Topic: Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you  (Read 6493 times)

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2005, 06:34:52 PM »
You read a lot,read some more.
The Bombing of Hiroshima
A Watershed in the History of Violence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sixth of August can never be forgotten. That day we proved that civilization has not happened to humanity yet, that we are barbarians, that we are cannibals, that we are still animals. Darwin is wrong; the whole idea of evolution is just imagination.

Instead of believing in Darwin, I believe in the monkeys, because monkeys also have their idea: they think man has fallen -- and certainly he has fallen -- from the trees. Falling from the height, you call that evolution?

The sixth of August proved the monkeys are right, because to drop atom bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the ugliest thing that man has done in the whole of history. Everything else paled before it. And the wonder of wonders is that it was not needed at all. Germany had already surrendered; the Japanese forces were almost finished. Perhaps without the dropping of the atom bombs the war may have continued one week more.

That would not have been a great calamity -- people had been fighting for five years; for seven days more.... But that was the reason for dropping the atom bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, because if the war ended then you would never be able to drop the atomic weapons that you had. It was the time to make the world feel how much power and strength you had. America wanted it to be remembered that if Nagasaki and Hiroshima can disappear in smoke, then there is no problem: Moscow, New Delhi, London, Paris -- any place can be evaporated within seconds.

American was trying to prove itself the greatest power in the world. It had nothing to do with the war, they were winning. Now, dropping atom bombs on people who are already losing every day -- there cannot be any other reason.

President Truman -- and what a name he has got. Certainly he was a true-man. We should change his name to President True-monkey; that's where he belongs. Even his military experts were not willing. They told him, "It is absolutely unnecessary, the war has really ended. It is only just a week's work and Japan will surrender. Now that Germany has surrendered, Japan cannot survive; the basic power was Germany. And we are winning every day, so just wait seven days more. And if after seven days the war is not finished, you can drop atom bombs."

But he did not listen, because there was some other motivation in dropping the atom bombs. It was not to win, they were winning already. The motivation was to make it clear to the whole world that now America is by far the biggest power. And just to prove this, two big cities, throbbing with life, were just destroyed. Obviously, Japan surrendered immediately; otherwise Tokyo would go the same way as Hiroshima and Nagasaki had gone. And President True-monkey told his military experts, "See? The war is finished immediately. We don't have to wait."

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are wounds which have not healed yet. And rather than healing those wounds, America is piling up nuclear weapons. Naturally, afraid of America, Russia is doing the same; they are piling up nuclear weapons. In fact, it is now difficult to say who is more powerful, because about American things are known, how much power America has, but about Russia everything is secret. She may be more powerful, she may have more nuclear weapons. She may have new methods which are even superior.

For example, they have been trying, and perhaps they have succeeded, in creating death rays. No bomb is needed, certain rays are just directed towards the country. You will not see them, so you cannot protect yourself.

When somebody is bombing, there is time -- Russia cannot destroy the whole of America in a day, nor can America destroy Russia in a day. But death rays will kill people and nobody will be able to know what is happening.

Suddenly the death ray hits your heart, you fall dead. It is an invisible way of killing, and as far as I know, there is as yet no way found to protect people against death rays.

And because these two biggest powers in the world are continuing to create more and more destructive weapons, even small countries -- just out of fear, the whole humanity is living in fear -- countries which are starving, cannot manage even to survive, which perhaps will not be there to see the third world war at all, they are also trying to make atomic plants, nuclear plants. Their people are already dying and starving, and they are preparing death for others, knowing perfectly well that now there is no time to become in any way a great world power.

Russia and America are so far ahead that by the time you reach that point, they would have moved again, miles further ahead. Now there is no way for them to catch up. It is sheer stupidity on the part of other countries to waste their money on nuclear weapons, for the simple reason that they can never be the top power. That is impossible; they don't have the means, they don't have the time.

And it is stupid for America and Russia too, because they have already so much destructive energy in their hands that they can kill all living beings on the earth, from trees to man -- everything that breathes. They both are ready enough to destroy life seven times over. Can you see any intelligence in making more weapons? Are not these enough? A man dies only once! And you are not the begotten son of God, that after death you will be resurrected with glory, so they will have to kill you again.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki create a division in history. And now, to go on piling up more and more weapons of destruction, just out of fear.... Even India wants a nuclear plant. The difficulty is that one of the most important things needed to make nuclear weapons is uranium, and uranium is found only in Russia and America. So anybody who wants to create a nuclear plant has to depend on these two powers.

America has bigger resources for uranium, so although India deep down condemns America, it cannot declare openly that "We are not with America," because from where are they going to get the uranium? Russia has only enough for itself; otherwise Russia would have provided the uranium for India.

And the situation is absurd. When you have already enough to destroy every man seven times, then stop everything! All the energy should move to provide people with more comfort, more education, more health, more medicine. And this is so simple.

There are two kinds of people who are responsible, and on this sixth of August, those two categories should take the responsibility to see that things like Hiroshima and Nagasaki never happen again.

Who are these two categories? One is the politicians. They should stop -- not a semicolon, a full stop. No more money goes into making destructive things, no money goes into the service of death. And you should remember, seventy-five percent of the energy of all the nations is going into the service of death. This seventy-five percent of the energy should become available to the poor, the downtrodden. And can you imagine? Seventy-five percent of the finances, if released from the service of death, can make this earth a paradise.

This sixth of August.... The second category is that of priests of all religions, who are teaching people that birth control is against God, that abortion is a crime, is a sin. These are the people who are helping the population grow faster and faster. They all should be in prison. Leaving them out is leaving ferocious animals without chains in the society. They go on helping the population to grow, and the population goes on creating more poverty.

For thirty years I have been continuously teaching that the pill is the greatest revolution after the discovery of fire. Nothing else in between is of any importance. Birth control is your birthright. It is up to you to decide, because there is no God who is deciding. You have to take the responsibility upon yourself.

We are in our own ways trying to raise the consciousness around the world to prevent the politicians from creating more destructive weapons. And whatever nuclear energy, atomic energy, is available should be used for creative purposes. The same energy can bring clouds over Ethiopia; the same energy can stop floods in India. Energy is always neutral. It depends on you for what purpose you are going to use it.

The politicians are responsible -- and the religious leaders. I am not responsible at all, because for thirty years I have been teaching in favor of birth control, the pill and other methods. And I have been teaching against atomic energy. But if people don't listen then it is their responsibility.

If India dies, it is not my responsibility. They should hang their priests who are responsible for poverty in India. They should tell their politicians, "We don't need nuclear plants." India is dying, half of India is starving, and the wheat is being exported, because only by exporting wheat and other things which their own people need, can India arrange finances enough to make nuclear plants.

These politicians should be forced: "Either stop all efforts for war, or get down from your seats. We will find other presidents, other prime ministers."

The sixth of August should be a day of declaration against the politicians and the priests.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2005, 06:40:55 PM »
You separate people by nations,you racist.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2005, 06:51:30 PM »
From Osho? You must be on drugs or something.

When somebody is bombing, there is time -- Russia cannot destroy the whole of America in a day, nor can America destroy Russia in a day. But death rays will kill people and nobody will be able to know what is happening.

Suddenly the death ray hits your heart, you fall dead. It is an invisible way of killing, and as far as I know, there is as yet no way found to protect people against death rays.

OK... maybe both Osho AND ATA are on drugs. Death Rays? You can sure pick 'em.

To sum up...

"the Japanese forces were almost finished. Perhaps without the dropping of the atom bombs the war may have continued one week more"

Pure supposition. Allied planners were estimating 1 million casualties resulting from a final invasion of Japan. No one on the Allied side knew it that invasion would be necessary or not. There was no way to be sure how close the Japanese were to capitulation.

So, as usual, you're wrong again.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2005, 06:53:46 PM »
Originally posted by ATA
You separate people by nations,you racist.

:rofl

That's it? That's all you've got?

You can't debate so you try the old "racist" card?

Man, you are one pathetic dude.

I'm not separating anyone. Go ahead, try to show my comments in this thread that a "racist".

Glad you got to Amreeka... it shows we let anyone in, irregardless of their lack of intelligence or ability to reason.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2005, 09:08:09 PM »
War with japan was almost over,they were deffeated,it was demonstration of US power.
-----------------------------------
Tell me that it is not true,tell me that you read books written by one way oriented people like you.
Tell me that you dont wanna read other than american books,
tell me you dont wanna hear what former US enemy have to say,
tell me that many inocent people no longer live 'couse of US had to prove something.
After all that
tell me that US is better than Russians.
Oh i'm sorry!!!!
"better than MOST of russians"
You are racist.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2005, 11:08:50 PM »
If you're going to use Osho as a source, you might as well quit while you're ahead.

I've probably read more history books than you've ever seen.

I've read authors of many different countries.

I like discussions but not with people that espouse needless brutality.

I'll tell you that millions no longer live because of the Soviet Union, both Soviet citizens and non-citizens.

Poor boy.. racist is best you can do still.

Tell me, what's your explanation for the brutality of the NKVD at Katyn Forest?

Don't have the sack to answer that do you?

Offline AirWölf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2005, 11:23:15 PM »
This is one case where I'd say, "Forget the Geneva Convention crap" and let Russia Torture these illiterate bastards till they are dead. Every.. Last.. One of them.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2005, 11:29:31 PM »
Their children too?

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2005, 11:35:36 PM »
I'll tell you that millions no longer live because of the Soviet Union, both Soviet citizens and non-citizens.

Poor boy.. racist is best you can do still.

----------------------------------------
Answer the fu#king question,to nuke the japan,was that  ok?
Theyr children too?
You are racist.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2005, 11:41:03 PM »
-----------------
Order of Stalin.
Your turn.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2005, 11:41:47 PM »
Toad you got a good one here, feed and water it well and it will give you hours and hours of enjoyment.

:aok

Oh and ATA  which one of our dear old cRAZ3D America Haters in shades are you?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 11:44:10 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2005, 11:42:43 PM »
:aok
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2005, 11:44:12 PM »
Toad, I know it's fun to play with your food and all.....but this dipwad does not deserve your time.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2005, 11:50:06 PM »
Originally posted by ATA
Order of Stalin.
Your turn.

You realize that reply is trite it has a name, right?

The term "Nuremberg Defense" was originally coined during the Nazi war crimes trials at Nuremberg after World War II.

Nazi war criminals who were charged with genocide, mass murder, torture and other atrocities used the defense "I was only following orders" so frequently that the argument became known generically as "The Nuremberg Defense

So basically here you are admitting the Soviets were just like the Nazis.

Congratulations! You have once again shown you have become an exact copy of your enemies.

You must be so proud!

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2005, 11:50:53 PM »
Pleas tell me some more about brutality.
TOTAL CASUALTIES
There has been great difficulty in estimating the total casualties in the Japanese cities as a result of the atomic bombing. The extensive destruction of civil installations (hospitals, fire and police department, and government agencies) the state of utter confusion immediately following the explosion, as well as the uncertainty regarding the actual population before the bombing, contribute to the difficulty of making estimates of casualties. The Japanese periodic censuses are not complete. Finally, the great fires that raged in each city totally consumed many bodies.

The number of total casualties has been estimated at various times since the bombings with wide discrepancies. The Manhattan Engineer District's best available figures are:

TABLE A Estimates of Casualties

Hiroshima  Nagasaki
 Pre-raid population   255,000    195,000
 Dead                   66,000     39,000
 Injured                69,000     25,000
 Total Casualties      135,000     64,000
The relation of total casualties to distance from X, the center of damage and point directly under the air-burst explosion of the bomb, is of great importance in evaluating the casualty-producing effect of the bombs. This relationship for the total population of Nagasaki is shown in the table below, based on the first-obtained casualty figures of the District:

TABLE B Relation of Total Casualties to Distance from X

Distance                                  Total      Killed per
from X, feet   Killed  Injured  Missing  Casualties  square mile
    0 - 1,640   7,505      960    1,127    9,592      24,7OO
1,640 - 3,300   3,688    1,478    1,799    6,965       4,040
3,300 - 4,900   8,678   17,137    3,597   29,412       5,710
4,900 - 6,550     221   11,958       28   12,207         125
6,550 - 9,850     112    9,460       17    9,589          20
No figure for total pre-raid population at these different distances were available. Such figures would be necessary in order to compute per cent mortality. A calculation made by the British Mission to Japan and based on a preliminary analysis of the study of the Joint Medical-Atomic Bomb Investigating Commission gives the following calculated values for per cent mortality at increasing distances from X:

TABLE C Per-Cent Mortality at Various Distances

Distance from X,    Per-cent Mortality
 in feet
   0 - 1000           93.0%
1000 - 2000           92.0
2000 - 3000           86.0
3000 - 4000           69.0
4000 - 5000           49.0
5000 - 6000           31.5
6000 - 7000           12.5
7000 - 8000            1.3
8000 - 9000            0.5
9000 - 10,000          0.0
It seems almost certain from the various reports that the greatest total number of deaths were those occurring immediately after the bombing. The causes of many of the deaths can only be surmised, and of course many persons near the center of explosion suffered fatal injuries from more than one of the bomb effects. The proper order of importance for possible causes of death is: burns, mechanical injury, and gamma radiation. Early estimates by the Japanese are shown in D below:

TABLE D Cause of Immediate Deaths

City        Cause of Death    Per-cent of Total
Hiroshima    Burns             60%
             Falling debris    30
             Other             10

Nagasaki Burns 95% Falling debris 9 Flying glass 7 Other 7