Author Topic: marijuana  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
marijuana
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 04:13:31 PM »
And I didn't need the government to help me learn this.

Exactly.

A bunch of inexperienced retards think they can decide what's best.  Fund anti-drug campaigns!  War on Drugs!  BONSAI!!!!!  The .gov thought process, much like funding... half is wasted and does a ****ty job with the rest.
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
marijuana
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2005, 05:14:31 PM »

:cool:

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
marijuana
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2005, 05:24:32 PM »
Originally posted by mora
Yep, the best thing to do is to grow your own. If I'd get the urge to do pot I'd put up my own garden.

Aeroponics gets better yield & saves money overall. Not as pretty to look at, but very, very effective. It's a technique of hydroponic growing where you mist the roots with a nutrient solution, runoff is collected & recycled.

To the rest of the thread, I think Chris Rock nailed it in Head of State in the debate scene, "How are you gonna make drug laws if you've never smoked the chronic?! Just a nickle bag!"

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
marijuana
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2005, 07:41:25 PM »
Texas is voting on a bill to decriminalize on Tuesday. They say it will save the state $14,000 per conviction.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
marijuana
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2005, 09:23:23 PM »
Originally posted by RTR
Vort, I am all for prosecuting anyone for possesion, even in small amounts.

Here is why.

If you buy a bag of dope, and only intend to use it for your personal consumption, you are still supporting an illegal industry.

If people didn't buy the chit, there would be no market for it, and maybe 4 Mounties would be at home right now with thier loved ones.

I am not interested in getting into a debate about wether or not it should be legalized. The simple fact is, it is an illegal drug, and those who deal it or buy it should pay a hefty price when caught.

Those who don't get caught should know what thier money is really buying them. (in a broader scope, this includes partial responsibilty for deaths of other human beings as a result of the demand to support your 20 minutes of "high" time).

RTR

As I said in the other thread Its sad what happened to these guys but,

A very large percentage of the Pot sold and smoked in your everyday neiighborhood wasnt imported from Canada, or Mexico, Or columbia.
Thats not where the higher quality stuff comes from anymore But rather Grown right IN that neigborhood.

I'd be willing to bet that that in most urban and suburban neighborhoods there are at least 3 people within a 10 block radius growing high quality stuff.

The fact that sadly these guys were killed int he line of duty has more to do with the shooter being a criminal then it does the pot itself.

Dont blame the pot or the user. Blame the shooter.

Oh and BTW. Cocain gives you 20 Min of "high" time.
Pot lasts consideably longer.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 09:25:40 PM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
marijuana
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 09:33:30 PM »
without the pot or the user there would not have been "the shooter" guarding his illegal activity and thus no murders on this particular day by the grower and his thugs

but don't let the facts stand in your way, FIRE IT UP! :rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
marijuana
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 09:34:03 PM »
Originally posted by indy007
Aeroponics gets better yield & saves money overall. Not as pretty to look at, but very, very effective. It's a technique of hydroponic growing where you mist the roots with a nutrient solution, runoff is collected & recycled.

See now here is the real reason why it wont be legallised.
Money. the big Co's cant make any REAL money on it because you can grow much higher quality stuff yourself for next to nothing.
And because of this the Gov cant tax it and get their cut.

And as we know anything the Gov cant get their sticky fingers on their cut they wont support.
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
marijuana
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2005, 09:34:05 PM »
Both are illegal.
Both lead to problems.

Dont blame the pot or the user. Blame the shooter.

Possibly without an illegal substance there , there wouldn't have been a "Shooter"?
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
marijuana
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2005, 09:41:45 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/03/04/rcmp-shooting050304.html

"Roszko, who was found dead at the scene, was known to police and had a violent past. "

"The RCMP said the ordeal began Wednesday, when two of their members went to Roszko's residence with a court order to seize property. While there, they discovered a marijuana grow operation.

Two officers remained overnight Wednesday to secure the area and wait for members of the Edmonton RCMP Auto Theft Unit to search the property for stolen goods.
"

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
marijuana
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2005, 09:44:45 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
without the pot or the user there would not have been "the shooter" guarding his illegal activity and thus no murders on this particular day by the grower and his thugs

You smoked pot, Eagler, no?

So... Where is all your logic coming from? Like, if you smoked it on a day when no cops got killed over it, that's okay?

But if cops get killed over it a decade or whatever later, then that's bad and it's the fault of the guy smoking it on the day they got killed?

Offline newguy

• Nickel Member
marijuana
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2005, 10:02:34 PM »
DREDIOK,
Actually, large amounts of high grade pot are smuggled into the US annually, especially from British Columbia. The pot is valuable enough in the States that straight across trades (weight for weight) are made for cocain.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
marijuana
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 10:06:44 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Texas is voting on a bill to decriminalize on Tuesday.

You sure? I thought that was just a "medical marijuana" thingy.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
marijuana
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 10:34:33 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler

So blame the users in that area not mine. I havent heard of any cops being shot at let alone shot over pot in mine.

And without the convieniance stores and money the storeowner would never have been robbed and shot either. Or the shootout with the cops afterwards

Convienance stoes and money may be legal but it makes as much sense as your arguement

If it wasnt illegal they wouldnt have gotten shot at at all now would they?

Dont let this fact stand in your way.
I feel bad for all cops about this.
They are loosing the war on drugs. And not by a slim margin either. they are loosing it miserably.
Its not even a close contest.

And they are about as likely to win it in this or any other lifetime as they are from stopping the sunrise tomorrow.
So now 4 cops are dead
and for what?

Over something that 95% of the people that have ever tried it would probably tell you shouldnt be illegal.

The money, resources and more importantly those lives could have been better served on something else

In any event Its the shooter that shot it isnt the pot it isnt the users. And a stupid shooter at that. I would like to know what he thought he was gonna accomplish by doing that.
Always a bad idea to shoot at cops His stuff was found and that gig was up.
he would have been better off just letting it go cutting his losses and setting up shop someplace else.

And just for the record.
As I have stated in other threads, While in my youth I've tried just about everything from Acid to coke to pot (with the exeption of heroin) Im not a user anymore and havent been in many years.
12 to be exact and that was when I was going through 6 months of chemotherapy (interesting experiance but dont suggest it be done by everyone)

And Im not for the legalisation of all drugs as some are here.
Only pot.
The chemicals, heroin, coke, meth etc are the real killers and the real enemy. the only thing that makes Pot dangerous is the fact it is illegal.
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
marijuana
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 10:39:05 PM »
Originally posted by newguy
DREDIOK,
Actually, large amounts of high grade pot are smuggled into the US annually, especially from British Columbia. The pot is valuable enough in the States that straight across trades (weight for weight) are made for cocain.

Im not saying it isnt at all just that th bulk of stuff sold in your local neighborhood is grown locally.
Least here on the east coast it is

Pardon me if I've phrased it incorrectly
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
marijuana
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2005, 11:54:49 PM »
Nash

you sound like a raider/bush thread

I have no say on it now huh?

or maybe I have even more say eh?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder