Author Topic: REN and BK fight  (Read 3940 times)

storch

REN and BK fight
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2005, 10:57:58 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
this thread is ghey...why in gawds name did i read any on it. :mad:

well it does involve the blue velvet mafia why would it come as a shock to you? :D

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
REN and BK fight
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2005, 11:34:17 PM »
hmm, I'm a tard?

That hurts....really. Coming from a phglem sucking wank like yourself...I am devastated!!! :rofl

The next time your short bus lets you out at school, you might want to pay attention in your remedial reading class. The answers to your questions are in my previous posts. Sorry, but, it's not my fault if you lack the reading comprehension to find them. :)

HTC, in their infinte wisdom, decided it was time to close the subject. You, in your infinite ignorance, chose to reopen it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that your motivation was to stir up trouble.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2005, 11:40:09 PM »
:rofl  You BAILED??!?!?!  NICE!  

I still don't get why you bailed.  If you were trying to get them to waste more time, I would have tried to put up a fight.  They will turn around when they see your chute.  Sorry man, but that sounds like an excuse to me  :D

I don't know the DMD, but I do know quite a few of the BKs and they are all good people.  Sounds like you are embarassed by bailing without fighting and taking it out on others.  

In any case, don't do drugs Megadud  :aok

:lol

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2005, 12:06:59 AM »
Originally posted by NoBaddy
hmm, I'm a tard?

NB I've been trying to keep it from you. I change the subject anytime talk ventures towards your tardness.

But I'm only one against many. There's only so much I can do for you bro..

Sorry

:D
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2005, 12:23:57 AM »
WOOO that's alot to respond to...

first of all DMD it is my ginormous soul devouring ego and i have to get the last word.

WIND i am not good enough to be a trainer and i said nothing bad about anyone being a trainer. you will have to read both threads to get that whole thing.

SDUD nothing wrong with being a dud

REDD...well said

NOBADDY...let's see..i won the arguement and add a small little tard insult, you come back with "phglem sucking wank", saying i ride a short bus and have a remedial reading group, and say i lack the reading comprehension to find them. you have sunk down all the way to full blown name calling..sad..and kind of pathetic...that is when you know you have lost...

and i didnt want to start a hornets nest just give an opinion. didn't think it would go three pages..who woulda known. and don't blame me for somthing someone else typed. It isn't my fault for typing the bad stuff. they should have just left it alone.

oh and HOWITZER...ok :aok

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
REN and BK fight
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2005, 12:32:16 AM »
Originally posted by megadud
And what is my motivation in this please tell me....

you asked something you had already previously answered....

bite me jackprettythang....

i had a small teeny tiny hunch that i have a chance at opening the hornets nest ...

is your memory that short? both post from you are on the same freaking page?

btw everyone better strap on their wadders, the crap is fixin to get waist high in greenhorn doodoo.............

TC

The Damned
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2005, 12:33:54 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
btw everyone better strap on their wadders, the crap is fixin to get waist high in greenhorn doodoo.............

TC

The Damned

LOL:p
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2005, 12:36:50 AM »
yes i suffer from short term memory loss you bastige!!!!

but really the fact that i had a hunch doesn't mean it was my MO....

I didn't WANT to start a huge 3 page arguement just had a feeling it would. a small one, teeny tiny infact. It's cute how you deleted the rest of it. i think it went somthing like i didnt want to start a freakin hornets nest just wanted to give an opinion.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2005, 12:52:30 AM »

but really the fact that i had a hunch doesn't mean it was my MO....

I didn't WANT to start a huge 3 page arguement just had a feeling it would. a small one, teeny tiny infact. It's cute how you deleted the rest of it. i think it went somthing like i didnt want to start a freakin hornets nest just wanted to give an opinion.

megadud, go back and re-read what the whole post said. It goes nothing like you just stated, it starts out saying you thought it might get deleted, then turns to :
i didn't expect this thread to go this far..infact i thought it would get deleted..i had a small teeny tiny hunch that i have a chance at opening the hornets nest but get this...

this might sound crazy..you guys sitting down? the easiest way to stop it is to....

stop posting! OMG bet ya never thought of that. or maybe ya did but your ginormous soul devouring egos wouldn't let the other get the last word. It's like argueing about politics or religion no one is going to win and it will go on forever.

Nobaddy don't call me names because your squaddie was wrong and all you got left to do is name call. I called ren a cool dude twice and gave him a freindly opinion. then he trashes me. I didn't get in on the arguement unless someone talked about me.

so there it is in it''s entirety, so what was you saying? or trying to weasle out of? as for your opinion of my squaddie being wrong, that is just an opinion, we all have one, my opinion of you is as follows: you are starting to embellish on us all that you are nothing more than a true lemming. I had thought other wise of you before this particular thread megadud.  I now invision you going down in a blaze of glory.......

go re read your own advice , all you got to do is STOP POSTING
:p

TC
The Damned
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2005, 01:05:42 AM »
not weasling out of anything, i said that after nobaddy trashed me for starting this thread. I was wrong to call Ren wrong your right it was just my opinion.

as for you not liking me anymore so be it. I dunno what i did to pish you off..i didn't start anything or talk about anyone in your squad, unless they talked about me first.

If i go down i would want it to be in a blaze of glory. good song..

PS my ego is to big to just give up. :D

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2005, 01:38:34 AM »
a few things to address then I am retiring from this thread ( hopefully )

Morph you are astonished why Ren is allowed to be a trainer because of his personal postings on the AH BBS. in the below quote you say:

And again I am simply astonished at how you are allowed to continue to train and remain a trainer with your mind-set and the examples you've set over the past several weeks. For someone who is saposed to lead a new player into this game and "show him the way", I am fearful for any new player coming into the game.

Are the Trainers of AH not allowed to express our own personal opinions because we are part of the AH Trainer Corp? if anyone has ever noticed, when we are expressing a personal view, we will not include the Aces High II Training Corps Tag in our signature.  This is our only recourse to keep our personal thoughts/views seperate from the Trainers view/aspect of the game. Everyone please take note of this. It would not surprise me the least to know that Ren has probably taught more people to play in these Flight Sims, than the current subscriber base of Aces High at this time. that should be enough credit to his demeanor and character.

Megadud, I did not say I was pissed off at you, I just am getting a sour vibe from your re-hashing of something that was previously locked and want to respond to a few things you have previously typed:
not stupid, fun. ten on ones help SA. I could go to TA and get help but your no good. i'll stick to flying "stupid" instead of waiting around timidly at 15k and booming in zooming when someone is getting double teamed.

You slam an AH Trainer saying you could go to the TA and get help, but he is no Good. When infact  Ren, truth be known is one of the best trainers flight Sims have ever had the pleasure of having.  Not furballing in the weeds going roundy round.that is not anything to chest thump about,  some people pick up bad habits and once there, are unable to step back and re learn how to do it right.......

another quote of your's about someone driving over to your house to slap you around
your just mad becausde i started it before you could

what was you trying to start, if you claim you was not trying to stir the hornets nest?

as for the Damned vs the BK's or vice versa, there is no anomosity between the 2 squads, but seems some wet behind the ear greenhorn is trying to make some type of squad vs squad flamefest......guess what it is not going to happen!

I went back and read over the first 2 pages a few times, I did not see where Ren trashed you until you persisted to keep stirring the pot.........so if anything you asked for any unwanted remarks sent your way. You can be better than this, just drop it, all will be forgotten in a week or 2 and life will go on..........

Ego, humphhh, Ego's are over rated megadud, let your flying ability do your talking for you.........as for someone on here saying they are not good enough to be a trainer, one does not have to posess the super skills of an elite fiter pile-it to be a trainer, they must posess the will to want to help and show others how to play the game, what plane can do what and not have a blown up chest of King Knog thinking they are the greatest thing since wonderbread! it has nothing to do with being one of the top aces and mighty chest thumping ego's!

TC  ( finished with this silly thread )

of The Damned, and Damned Proud of It!!!

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2005, 02:17:57 AM »
snip

Just a suggestion: do your posting BEFORE 4:20 :)

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2005, 02:45:44 AM »
It would be a shame for this thread to end. It has taught Pilot-P a lot, and up until now has been very interesting. A lot of things that needed to be said WERE said. A lot of the "fly our way, or what you do doesn't count" crap has been exposed as... crap. That's not the same as castigating any particular group for how they fly - they can fly how they want, but so can everyone else. It got a bit ridiculous in the not so distant past when a member of one of the furball partnership squads whined about there being "no fights" on the pizza map, but when presented with a film of a multi-kill sortie said "those are not fights". All I can say to that is that there was "no fighting" in most RL WW2 combat. And that's understandable, as most WW2 combat did not involve SpitVs. :lol  Funny how some guys got into the top 100 fighter ranks by "not fighting".

Originally posted by TequilaChaser
Not furballing in the weeds going roundy round.that is not anything to chest thump about,  some people pick up bad habits and once there, are unable to step back and re learn how to do it right.......
Oh, oh! You mean that flying a P47D30 (D40?) in a turnfight in the weeds is not the way to fly that plane? I once had a long debate with a vet who swore that it was! :D

DMax - I love those burnt ends - looks like that's what I'll be getting!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 04:19:40 AM by beet1e »

Offline tzr

• Copper Member
      • http://webpages.charter.net/maddogjoe/index.html
REN and BK fight
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2005, 04:05:22 AM »
Originally posted by storch
well it does involve the blue velvet mafia why would it come as a shock to you? :D

Well I knew there was a reason I liked you Guys!!!
 You know the saying...Once Mafia..Allways Mafia:D

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2005, 06:53:36 AM »
Originally posted by culero
Just a suggestion: do your posting BEFORE 4:20 :)

culero

:rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------