Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 08:38:05 AM »
Originally posted by Stang
Vulches aren't exactly kills in my book...

Oh, btw, whoever the tard is, I didn't feel like looking... a furballer has probably never ever, no ever will, pork troops at a field.  That would be stupid, because once troops are porked, a fight usually dies.  They live for the fight, so doing this would be rediculous.  It's the toolshedders who pork everything in sight, numnutts.

wtf is this crap?

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2005, 08:44:12 AM »
Originally posted by wipass
In no particular order, except saddest first ..

Fariz    1   6   1   1   1
SHawk   2   5   2   4   2
Ezeepkns   3   34   9   24   7
aka   4   7   3   9   62
KOOL   5   58   16   5   18
4ACES   6   85   8   14   10
teufl   7   57   18   46   34
AKDogg   8   99   12   16   41
TalonX   8   119   13   8   28
RManiac   10   129   23   42   3

The numbers refer to the sad o meter

wipass

Must be a terrible burden to carry, that horrible case of pee pee envy you are stricken with. Have you consulted a psychologist? There may be hope for you yet.:eek:
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2005, 08:51:27 AM »
That response was a bit unfair to Lute.  I'm referring to griefers like SgtDibs and not to the guys listed in the rankings.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2005, 09:03:28 AM »
Tool shedders.......... Furballers......... Vulchers...........Gamers.... .........Spawn Campers...................... ............................. ............................. .........................
$14.95 for a good time, talk a little smack, shoot down some planes, Blow stuff up, take a base. Oh and don't forget post creative and intelligent ramblings on this bulletin board:rofl  It's a freaking game guys???:rolleyes:
Play the way you want a play. At the end of the day does anyone really care??:huh

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2005, 09:18:23 AM »
Originally posted by storch
challenge them all to a duel,  take them to the jaust er dueling arena and show what a macho, macho man you are.  that usually settles everything.

Heh, do it with me, please! I am always looking for a good duel.

Problem is hardly even 90% of acm or furball guys will make any interesting fight in the DA. They usually come super-self-assured, and then leave to lick the wounds on their egos =)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2005, 09:27:04 AM »
there is nothing wrong with toolshed killing or ruining the fight so long as you admit that you are a worthless atttention potato who has serious social problems...

you are etither yourop ean or should be.   The fact that your uncle lured you into the back of his van when you were old enough to know better and then all the other kids found out is no reason for you to continue to hate mankind tho.

You probly won't read this tho because when you aren't on AH weilding a mouse controled bomber over toolsheds you are torturing small animals.

You pretend to revel in the fact that everyone despises you but...  Like a BK... you cry yourself to sleep allmost every night.

or... maybe you just do it for the Hawaiian vacvation that HT awards the top toolshed killer every tour..

Lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2005, 09:29:32 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
there is nothing wrong with toolshed killing or ruining the fight so long as you admit that you are a worthless atttention potato who has serious social problems...

you are etither yourop ean or should be.   The fact that your uncle lured you into the back of his van when you were old enough to know better and then all the other kids found out is no reason for you to continue to hate mankind tho.

You probly won't read this tho because when you aren't on AH weilding a mouse controled bomber over toolsheds you are torturing small animals.

You pretend to revel in the fact that everyone despises you but...  Like a BK... you cry yourself to sleep allmost every night.

or... maybe you just do it for the Hawaiian vacvation that HT awards the top toolshed killer every tour..

Lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

:rofl  WTF??

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2005, 09:35:54 AM »
wipass,

Get two base captures in a goon and you'll make the list.  Your overall 98 rank is admirable.  

Nice troll.

HONK!
Gooss
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline ZULU6

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.hdforums.com/
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2005, 09:36:05 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Time to pull that tin foil head out of your arse xMarine.   The only ones so far that have tried to "force" people to play there way have been the Tool Shed Warriors.  You don't see any of the furballers blowing up the ammo dumps or bomber hangers to prevent the Tool Shed Warriors from spawning bombers.  Yet, you will see Tool Shed Warriors regularly take out the FHs in the areas like Furball Island and Furball Lake with the sole intent on ruining the fun because we're not helping them "win The War".  But since you're just another of these idiots that gets off on ruining other's fun, it's not surprising you can't grasp such a simple thing.

ack-ack

I totally agree with AKAK
ZULU6
"Get close .. when he fills the entire windscreen ... then you can't possibly miss." Erich Hartmann 352 Kills-Gruppenkommandeur Jagdgeschwader 52 Knight's Cross to the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2005, 09:38:43 AM »
In the best cartman voice I can do

SCREW YOU GUYS

I AM TAKING MY FM2 AND GOING HOME

Offline Panman

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2005, 09:42:03 AM »
I don't care what anyone says thats funny AKAK:D

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2005, 10:15:43 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Time to pull that tin foil head out of your arse xMarine.   The only ones so far that have tried to "force" people to play there way have been the Tool Shed Warriors.  You don't see any of the furballers blowing up the ammo dumps or bomber hangers to prevent the Tool Shed Warriors from spawning bombers.  Yet, you will see Tool Shed Warriors regularly take out the FHs in the areas like Furball Island and Furball Lake with the sole intent on ruining the fun because we're not helping them "win The War".  But since you're just another of these idiots that gets off on ruining other's fun, it's not surprising you can't grasp such a simple thing.

ack-ack

Well there ya go, I'm not all into the AH baby talk lingo, like you are... I see red and green, not "furballers" or "toolshedders". What other people do is of little concern to me since it's their $$. I also see players bombing legit targets to accomplish the overall goal of the game. I have never seen anything labled "furball island", just bases to be taken just like good ole HT wanted... Complain to Hitech if you don't like it, he designed the game specifically this way. Telling people how to spend their cash on a meaningless game won't accomplish anything. This is entertainment and that's it, nothing serious enough to start labling folks over unless your really bored in life and have nothing else to think about. Really, grow up a little, unless, well... stomping your foot and getting your panties in a wad over nothing works for ya.

There are going to be plenty of little cartoon planes to bravely twist your joystick to all month... you brave skilled fighter ace veteran digital badass.

Rather than spraw verbal urination about things clearly out of your control, try finding some fur to rub your tool on.. and have a ball... at least then your AH baby talk will have a tangable meaning relative to what you allegedly call a life.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2005, 10:27:55 AM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
........Telling people how to spend their cash on a meaningless game won't accomplish anything.........

... at least then your AH baby talk will have a tangable meaning relative to what you allegedly call a life.

Last month xMarine spent 205:46:29 online playing a game he calls "meaningless"

Huh? Wha? Are you telling someone else to "Get a life"? :lol :lol

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
Second thoughts
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2005, 10:31:23 AM »
I think there is some confusion.  Having a great rank doesn't mean the individual porks bases in tank town or in fiter hollow.  I do neither.

I do, however, require my squad to flatten the hangars at a base to take the base.  We don't pork strats because we want to own the base.   Somehow, I thought, base taking was a part of the game.   At least the creators believed so.  A side "wins the war" when you control the most bases and reduce one country to the minimum.

Why would someone condemn another for pursuing the goals of the game?

Leave tank town to GVs, leave fiter hollow to fiters.  The rest is fair game.

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2005, 10:33:33 AM »
Toolshed

I semi agree with TalonX. Most squads like his simply milkrun as described to increase their rank or win the war. Most of this is done by cherrypicking, vulching and milkrunning unguarded bases and strat targets. Most of these players have little skill and don't effect the "fighters" game.

The ones who pork CVs, FHs everywhere along the frontlines, etc... do. They are the real lamers. If they want to win the war or improve their rank on frontline bases they could just as easily drop the BHs, VHs, Ord, Troops and let the fighters continue their fun. That however is not their objective.

They can't fight and figure they can keep others from fighting by ruining their fun. It's the "You don't play fair (you shoot me down constantly in a fighter) so I'm taking my ball home", syndrome. If they'd take the time to learn to fight, train with guys like Nomak, they and the game would be much more enjoyable.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 10:47:38 AM by DipStick »