Author Topic: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers  (Read 4630 times)

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
last night
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2005, 04:25:25 PM »
you guys kill me...easy to manipulate with just a few words.  you all are almost as predictable as my 6yr old son.  why dont you guys get fired up over something worthwhile.

it's been mentioned in previous posts that all the bish did was do it first, to me that would indicate that quite possibly some players on the other countries thought about the same thing.

what are you guys 14?

see ya in the MA

jolly
Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Offline MadSquirrel

• Copper Member
Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2005, 06:28:57 PM »
Howitzer: Don't worry about it mosq, these same folks, which make up the majority of the bish have proved time and again that they must take part in this type of activity because it is all they are proficient at any more.

Make up the Majority?  No more and no less than Rooks and Knights.  OH, I am sorry, you mean that people that play for your side are better than the rest of the people that play this game.  My mistake.

Or did you mean that there are people that have played this game over the years better refereed to as the "Old Timers", that have grown and matured beyond some of the things that happen now and then.  But being "Old Timers" are noticing it more.  If ya think back, these things have been happening since day one.  But the "Old Timers" were the ones doing it then.  And if you weren't, the ones that were have moved on.

Remember to examine your own morals under the microscope before making a blanket statement about others.

LTARsqrl  

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
WTF? This started off as an amusing write-up following a stunt done purely to piss off those of us who enjoy the challenge of air to air combat. It forced us to play "their" way so that we could later play "ours". A group organized, played horde warrior, restored the MA to its entertaining state, and capped it with a respectful and humorous AAR.

However, as soon as your mommies read it to you, it turns into one more chance for everyone to jump in and take a cheap shot at someone else, tell them to find another arena, brag how they can deny quality of gameplay to others, or give morals lectures, etc.

Get a grip, hosers. Tell Mosquito "Nice AAR", "Funny", " Fun battle to win it back" and GTF over yourselves. Leave the pursefights in the griefer threads.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2005, 07:20:07 PM »
Originally posted by MadSquirrel
Make up the Majority?  No more and no less than Rooks and Knights.  OH, I am sorry, you mean that people that play for your side are better than the rest of the people that play this game.  My mistake.

Or did you mean that there are people that have played this game over the years better refereed to as the "Old Timers", that have grown and matured beyond some of the things that happen now and then.  But being "Old Timers" are noticing it more.  If ya think back, these things have been happening since day one.  But the "Old Timers" were the ones doing it then.  And if you weren't, the ones that were have moved on.

Remember to examine your own morals under the microscope before making a blanket statement about others.

LTARsqrl  

You're picking the wrong battle Sqrl. All thats happening here is you are and the LTARs are going to be lumped in with the idiots like MINNOW who are trying to justify a bs move. Emotions are too high on this one. Let the dust settle bud <>

Offline MadSquirrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2005, 07:57:49 PM »
Your right Slash.  

Just irritates me when people attempt to degrade other players or other teams.

LTARsqrl  

Offline MINNOW

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2005, 09:21:16 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
[If the Bish wanted to take it for ha-ha's ... as some have alluded to, then why did it take 100+ Rooks and Knights to take the area back.

uh.... Cause you guys blow????   hmmm could be!

Amazing what a few Bish can do that it took 100+ of the rest of the horde....

<<>> Bish....

Offline MINNOW

• Copper Member
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2005, 09:32:53 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
You're picking the wrong battle Sqrl. All thats happening here is you are and the LTARs are going to be lumped in with the idiots like MINNOW who are trying to justify a bs move. Emotions are too high on this one. Let the dust settle bud <>

Hello Pot... This is Kettle.....

You are doing the SAME thing here......

I never justified it, I just said, and I will type it REALLY big so you can read it.

IF IT WAS THAT BIG OF A DEAL, WHY WERE YOU WHINING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I hope you understood that.  

There have been many many many nights where Tank Town was taken and NOBODY cried about it... It just was...

Some of you people really need to get over yourselves here. This is a GAME.

Its for OUR entertainment. You want to change things, fine, Someone give HT their ideas and lets make this a great game. But whining isnt gonna get you what you want.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA   :cry

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2005, 09:48:30 PM »
Originally posted by MINNOW
Its for OUR entertainment. You want to change things, fine, Someone give HT their ideas and lets make this a great game. But whining isnt gonna get you what you want.

HTC did do something, he made a part of the map that was out of the way of the land grab crowd for us furballers.  But in a rather sad move, some felt the need to ruin it. There was no reason to bother FT, but someone felt that they had to and it makes them come off as jerks. It is only a game, but it's a game with many ppl who like many different things. There was no need for the land grab guys to bother with it.

At least jolly had enough class to say he actually felt a little bad. Responses like the one above are classless and childish.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2005, 10:39:47 PM »
Hello Pot... This is Kettle.....

You are doing the SAME thing here......

I never justified it, I just said, and I will type it REALLY big so you can read it.

IF IT WAS THAT BIG OF A DEAL, WHY WERE YOU WHINING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I hope you understood that.  

There have been many many many nights where Tank Town was taken and NOBODY cried about it... It just was...

Some of you people really need to get over yourselves here. This is a GAME.

Who's whining? Just stated that you're an idiot.

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2005, 10:45:15 PM »
I have been off-line for over 24 hours due to having to work out in rural Alaska.  Sometimes a decent internet connection is unavailable until I install the circuit or we are just working to hard.

It just amazes me at some of the replies and justifications in the previous posts.  Although, having read combat flight sim BBS’s for over 7 years,  I am really not sure why I should be amazed.  It is however obvious that we have come to a place in history where we have people whom are educated enough to use a computer, yet are unable to reason or use logic.  

This leads me to wonder, and consider several possibilities:

Has by natural selection (or some other process), the universe produced smarter idiots?

Or have computers become so easy to use that even one whom cannot reason can now use them?

Or have people always been this clueless, and modern technology has just enabled them to publicly display their ignorance?

Now as for the problem of some southern ends of  horses taking over FT.

Just move the towns for the FT bases deep into each countries territory, preferably very near their HQ so that they can be defended by 163’s and easily taken back.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 10:47:30 PM by AKFokerFoder+ »

Offline MINNOW

• Copper Member
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2005, 11:02:01 PM »
Slash, I've been called worse by better people. So thats fine with me.

I'm not worried about personal attacks cause your opinion of me doesnt matter to me.

:aok

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2005, 11:05:07 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
[If the Bish wanted to take it for ha-ha's ... as some have alluded to, then why did it take 100+ Rooks and Knights to take the area back.

uh.... Cause you guys blow????   hmmm could be!

Amazing what a few Bish can do that it took 100+ of the rest of the horde....

<<>> Bish.... [/B]

LOL talk about the pot and the kettle...  You and the lametards saying other folks "blow"... LOL now thats funny.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2005, 11:07:57 PM »
Squirrel...

Just take it easy Francis... I'm not saying the LTARs are lumped into this.  I'm saying that I always see this behavior from the bish, and I don't from the knits and rooks.  I have and do fly for all 3 teams depending on circumstances and I always see it from them.  SO, I'm not saying I'm uber, I'm just saying on a normal night I can expect a degree of lameness from them.  

Sorry, but that is how I see it, and I don't even need that trusty microscope..  

My eyes are HUGE  --->  :O

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2005, 11:24:09 PM »
Howitzer:
just saying on a normal night I can expect a degree of lameness from them.

We spent 3 yrs on the Knights three years!!! trust me it exsists there too, just as much.

Rooks, diff story, not going to say anything negative, but what they don't do in "lameness" they make up for................ I'm not even going to say it.

I'll just shut up now.

I see all sides though, good points.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2005, 11:24:57 PM »
Slash, I've been called worse by better people. So thats fine with me.

I'm not worried about personal attacks cause your opinion of me doesnt matter to me.

:aok

Glad you'll be ok:D

BTW,  the Avalanche blow!:furious