Author Topic: Best AH Pilot  (Read 10045 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2006, 12:07:34 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
Well you are special.  The point being you should just fly the game and not give a crap.  Which you proved ya can't.

LOL but i dont give a crap... And I also am not flying the game right now... Because... you guessed it... I dont give a crap. :lol

Wetrat pretty much hit the nail on the head btw. :aok
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2006, 12:57:16 PM »
If you can learn to fight against kitty's overshoot manuever your all set to beat her.  That overshoot manuever is very nice but if in a mob its hard as she blows all her to overshoot 1 and another can come down to pick when she is roped.  Id love to learn that manuever but I have figured out how to fight against it so it doesnt work all that well against me unless Im flying stupid that night.  Just watch it though if you kill her, 5 min later she revege kills you.  She will come out of nowhere just to hunt you down and knock your plane out of the sky.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2006, 02:09:00 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING

not sure who you are wetrat but howdy!

anyway ghi lands more 163 and il2 and 109g kills then anyone...again the way the player chooses to fight will dictate what they are the "best stick" in

ask dano to da..you may be suprised.
Dano asked me to the DA once. Ask him how it went. My only "surprise" was that he was average, and not a complete newbie as I had suspected. And I land more 109K kills than anyone. So what? Who cares? I could auger every time I run out of ammo instead of landing (which I do if the flight is excessively long), and I wouldn't be any worse in it. Well... I might not be as good at belly landing, or landing at V bases.

Originally posted by Hoarach
If you can learn to fight against kitty's overshoot manuever your all set to beat her.  That overshoot manuever is very nice but if in a mob its hard as she blows all her to overshoot 1 and another can come down to pick when she is roped.  Id love to learn that manuever but I have figured out how to fight against it so it doesnt work all that well against me unless Im flying stupid that night.  Just watch it though if you kill her, 5 min later she revege kills you.  She will come out of nowhere just to hunt you down and knock your plane out of the sky.
It aint that hard to figure it out... HE (stop saying she) always, always ALWAYS does it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 02:24:08 PM by wetrat »
Army of Muppets

Offline BluKitty

• Nickel Member
      • http://
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2006, 02:17:31 PM »
Wow ..... Get a life.

Nice edit....feel better?  But still can't help being rude I see.  At least you still play AH, and aren't yelling how much you don't care.  Because you obviously care too.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 03:27:05 PM by BluKitty »

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2006, 02:19:37 PM »
Originally posted by Widewing
Drex was always great fun to fight...Generally a futile effort on my part, but great fun nonetheless.

I haven't seen him in a very long time.   :(

My regards,

Widewing

Drex is (or at least was) playing Falcon4. Haven't seen him post in the skwad forum, or fly in the MA in months.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2006, 03:07:44 PM »
I have not been killed by one person on these list's in a long time. I think everyone that looks at the BBS has a big mouth on 200 must be good. Take a look at your list alot of those pilots dont fly that much anymore. Our i could say they are not in main that much.

Wetrat what you said about Dano i am sorry to say is not tru in main. He can kill fast and i would be more scared having him in my area just because i know that he is a good stick and will fight you to the end.

Funny that everyone has these guys on their list when i dont see them at all. Put some guys that do fly more than 3 hours a month.

What about

Elevenk he was the best stick i have ever been to the DA with "Mr ice" make a mistake and its over.

Kermit has great skills and i love to fight him.

Bullz in his high a20 will be a good kill if you can beat him

Sniper is spit god!

Shawk is a great stick but i can beat him in the da but in main he will kill me

Jb42 i have respect for and has killed me in the past and is a great kill

Their are more but i do love to hunt down kermit and 42 (:

The only person that really make me mad not because he is a loud mouth but has out flown me is Levi and his is a good sport.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2006, 03:17:06 PM »
Originally posted by BBQ_Bob
Me to. :aok

As long as you guys know, I am the one on the left
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2006, 04:20:22 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
To quote you morph:

All i know is what blu tells me, and the fact i talk to her on vox.  Regaurdless why does it matter one way or the other to you guys?  Not like blu's doing anything to you.  Why do ya gotta try to tear blu down?  Blu just flys the game, is very quiet and polite. No reason to be an bellybutton to blu at all.  So you gotta be insulting.. Just take someones word for it and be done with it.  Yall are just trolling for no reason other than to be mean.  It's okay when you're joking around like many people do.  But there is perhaps a line you should  stop and just plane your silly cartoon plane intardnet game?

Please DON'T Feed the YUCCA!

:rofl

Mac

Oh almost forgot....

IN

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2006, 04:22:05 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
As long as you guys know, I am the one on the left

And it was Hub who got your mouth stuck in that position I assume?

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2006, 04:28:33 PM »
Originally posted by Kazaa
P.S What happened to Pellik, I remember we had witch hunts for that guy ! Lol great fun !
Pellik moved, and cant connect to the MA from his current residence.

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2006, 05:12:30 PM »
Originally posted by FX1
I have not been killed by one person on these list's in a long time. I think everyone that looks at the BBS has a big mouth on 200 must be good. Take a look at your list alot of those pilots dont fly that much anymore. Our i could say they are not in main that much.

Wetrat what you said about Dano i am sorry to say is not tru in main. He can kill fast and i would be more scared having him in my area just because i know that he is a good stick and will fight you to the end.

Funny that everyone has these guys on their list when i dont see them at all. Put some guys that do fly more than 3 hours a month.

What about

Elevenk he was the best stick i have ever been to the DA with "Mr ice" make a mistake and its over.

Kermit has great skills and i love to fight him.

Bullz in his high a20 will be a good kill if you can beat him

Sniper is spit god!

Shawk is a great stick but i can beat him in the da but in main he will kill me

Jb42 i have respect for and has killed me in the past and is a great kill

Their are more but i do love to hunt down kermit and 42 (:

The only person that really make me mad not because he is a loud mouth but has out flown me is Levi and his is a good sport.
I've snuffed dano more than a few times in the MA (and koth)... just ask him ;) He's decent, and a good guy, don't get me wrong, but he isn't on the same level as the better sticks in here. But I think he's fairly new, so he'll probably get there if he keeps at it.

Now, for your benefit, I uploaded a film of one such encounter with dano. Don't worry, it won't keep you occupied long. Only a minute or so long.
Army of Muppets

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2006, 07:07:34 PM »
Half of being good is knowing you're good... But not being cocky about it at the same time. Basicly, just having fun.

Levi has got it mastered.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2006, 07:57:00 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Half of being good is knowing you're good... But not being cocky about it at the same time. Basicly, just having fun.

Amen.  Well said Morph.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2006, 08:14:21 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus

You're still trying to figure that one out, right? :D
Army of Muppets

Offline Badboy58

• Nickel Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2006, 08:24:45 PM »
NO particular order

Leviathn
Morpheus
Stang
Delirium