Author Topic: Slobodan Milosevic  (Read 2358 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2006, 03:44:37 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
And, btw, I salute you, Grunherz.
You definitly won this fight. They can't argue with the facts, and as usual switched to personal insinuations.
They discuss you because they are afraid to discuss subject.

Look, I can declare BB victory too!!  WOO WOOO!!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Exactly! We are teh winnors!!!

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2006, 03:52:11 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
And, btw, I salute you, Grunherz.
You definitly won this fight. They can't argue with the facts, and as usual switched to personal insinuations.

Look, I can declare BB victory too!!  WOO WOOO!!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Where did you find any personal comments about Grunherz? Could you show me that post, I will bring my apologies.

And to Grunherz. I qouted it already, and can do that again specially for you:

A Dutch state broadcaster, NOS, said later that an adviser to the tribunal confirmed such a drug was found in a blood sample taken in recent months from Milosevic. The report said the adviser, who was not identified, said the drug could have had a "neutralizing effect" on Milosevic's other medications.

Doctors found traces of the drug when they were searching for an answer to why Milosevic's medication for high blood pressure was not working, the NOS report said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060312...re_eu/milosevic

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2006, 04:14:47 PM »
"Serbian state television also reported that his death was caused by a heart attack, citing two Serbian officials familiar with the autopsy. The government-run network said Milosevic had the heart attack as he lay in bed Saturday in his cell at The Hague.

The autopsy was carried out by Dutch authorities, with two Serbian doctors overseeing their work. The official results were not immediately released."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/03/12/milosovic/index.html

I can selectively quote news articles too!  I think my official patriotic serbian state newssource quoting patriotic serbians trumps your murderous UN Dutch official newsc source!!!!  HA!!

Anyway, till the autopsy comes back, lets discuss what made slobo so great for serbia from 1989 till 2000.  Should be easy since you love him so much.

storch

Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2006, 04:32:57 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
I'm fresh outta rat's asses.
:lol

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2006, 05:16:55 PM »
Originally posted by Vad
Where did you find any personal comments about Grunherz? Could you show me that post, I will bring my apologies.

If you already didn't get the point of that post, there's not much use in trying to explain it.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2006, 05:56:54 PM »
Originally posted by Vad
And, btw, I salute you, Boroda.

I bet you still think you won the Cold War and won in Afghanistan and in Chechnya.  It must suck being China's lap dog now.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2006, 08:33:05 PM »
Originally posted by Pooh21
Carla Del Ponte looks like austin powers

That's a man, baby!

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2006, 09:07:56 PM »
Somehow poison in the blood stream doesn't have the same effect or power of a .45 to the forehead.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2006, 09:14:47 PM »
OK.... I confess, I did it.

I work as a UN Operative when I'm not flying F-16 Vipers for the NSA. Last week I received coded instructions via MSN that Slobby was about to reveal information about a top secret operation UN troops participated in, Operation Ovis - I cannot tell you what Operation Ovis involved other than it would send shockwaves around the world and people simply could not handle the truth. Thus, slobby had to go.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »
Ok, Vulcan. You won this round. I work as a secret KGB...no what is it they call us now...ummm "Russian internal security expert" when I'm not busy training terrorists.

I had heard Slobby was about to feed the public the lies we'd fed him, so was going there, an "impartial" collection of TV crews/personalities in the back of my AN-72.

You beat me to him.

Oh well. At least I won the "arm North Korea" race.

What's the score now old chap? I believe you're now leading by two points. I shall do my best to keep up.

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2006, 01:40:59 AM »
Originally posted by Staga
I heard they made him to listen tATu and watch their videos :cry

They can.... Their "Huj Voine" was something :-)

But anyway, you should look onto this from diffirent angle.
 1. Slobo's blood tests made few weeks before death, with results of unknown medicaments wich blocked hipertony therapy.
 2. Slobo's letter with accusations in poisoning.
 3. Very strange trial reaction onto Slobo's neighborhood requests to make an autopsy in Russia. Body was moved in 12 hours.

In fact, Slobo on that moment wasn't a prisoner. His guilty wasn't proven. So his status can be something like "probably suspected by illegal trial". But regardless of all international law (I remember how do you like to use it) his requests to go to Moscow clinic for medical treatment was refused. So his death in prison-cell can be named only like: murder.

And I don't want to discuss now, was it poisoning or myocardial infartion. The guilty of his death is on Del Ponte and Gaag trial.

And sure, two deaths of Gaag tribunal suspects in one week is something more then just coincidence.

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2006, 01:44:31 AM »
Originally posted by Vad
I wonder how long physician in the United States would keep his license if he prescribed to patient with high blood pressure Norvasc, Diovan and something which neutralizes effect of these pills? And where will he  spend the rest of his life when patient will finally die?

As we know - nothing. USA earns it's deserved first place in the list of medical errors.

Offline SMIDSY

• Silver Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2006, 02:31:43 AM »
Originally posted by Callisto
Ahhhh...the pig is finally dead.... im off to get drunk tonight to celebrate.

WAY ahead of you. by the time you even read that he was dead i was drunk as hell!!! the news of his death on the radio only sweetened the buzz.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2006, 03:57:00 AM »
Originally posted by StSanta
Ok, Vulcan. You won this round. I work as a secret KGB...no what is it they call us now...ummm "Russian internal security expert" when I'm not busy training terrorists.

I had heard Slobby was about to feed the public the lies we'd fed him, so was going there, an "impartial" collection of TV crews/personalities in the back of my AN-72.

You beat me to him.

Oh well. At least I won the "arm North Korea" race.

What's the score now old chap? I believe you're now leading by two points. I shall do my best to keep up.

Until you recapture boroda and vad I'm still in the lead.

Red White Blue and Black Ninja Soaring Eagle 1 out (thats my codename if you need to look me up)

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2006, 06:13:50 AM »
The "murder" of Milosevic is just in one a long line of "incidents" in the vast and mysterious Voss Conspiracy.

Watch your backs.