Author Topic: Slobodan Milosevic  (Read 2365 times)

Offline SMIDSY

• Silver Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2006, 06:45:37 AM »
pfft! i dont need to watch my own back like a sucker. i got robots to do that for me.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2006, 08:09:19 AM »
Haha!

Remember when Yushchenko was obviously poisoned ?

"Oh that's ridiculous! He wasn't poisoned, it is common std."

Btw who but a totally handsomehunk would want to go to russia instead of netherlands for medical care?

The fact that they didn't allow him to be treated in moscow refutes the argument that they wanted him to die.

Sure, his wanting to go to moscow had nothing to do with the fact that moscow won't extradite serbian war criminals, you know, like his wife who lives in moscow.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2006, 08:39:30 AM »
Moscow has the best medical care in world, in fact moscow invented medical care 20 years before the dutch and 25 years before america.

Offline Krusher

• Gold Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2006, 09:23:49 AM »
Originally posted by Vad
Nice stuff, where did they get it?

I watched the same show. From what I gatherd all the information was gathered from declassified soviet documents.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2006, 10:55:08 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Where was it decided that slobo was murdered?   You know this before the autopsy, I see.... Tells us all that you have made up your mind with no evidence either way..

GH, even with your complete absence of logics and common sence, combined with irrational hatered towards Orthodox nations, it must be obvious that when they didn't let him go to Russia for treatment - they killed him.

Toxicological analysis proves that Dutch doctors who treated him were probably from euthanasia hospital.

As for Serbian doctor who "observed" the autopsy - AFAIK he had to look at the process from another room through the glass.

The so-called "trial" collapsed, so they simply couldn't let him go, it's obvious, like 2x2=4. Look, they again began to scream about "genocide", as if this idiotic accusation wasn't already beaten and removed.

I already asked many times here, is it possible to find English translations of Miloshevich's speaches at the "trial" on the Net. Now tell me about "freedom of speech" in so-called "free world". Unlike you, guys, we had an opportunity to see all the farce from the very beginning.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2006, 11:05:47 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
And, btw, I salute you, Grunherz.
You definitly won this fight. They can't argue with the facts, and as usual switched to personal insinuations.
They discuss you because they are afraid to discuss subject.

Look, I can declare BB victory too!!  WOO WOOO!!

-- Todd/Leviathn

GH several times called Croatian genocide of Srpska Krajna in 1995 a "planned operation" "carried together with our American friends" and cheered the fact that 350,000 Serbs were murdered, raped or kicked out of their homes to join millions of Serbian refugees in Yugoslavia. He's simply an ustash[/b], enough said.

Just read this: http://www.antegotovina.com/default.aspx?LID=1 to understand the Croatian point of view. American allies!... Tell me who's your friend...

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2006, 11:09:37 AM »
Here you go, courtsey of the "captive press" :rofl

Milosevic Trial Public Archive

VIDEO ARCHIVE

A complete record on video, with audio in English, is available for each day of the trial of Slobodan Milosevic at the ICTY in The Hague.

Currently, the video is archived by court session, which generally means one session in the morning, and one in the afternoon. The segments range in length from 30 minutes to three hours.

You will need Real Player to view the segments. Since our RealPlayer link keeps breaking, you'll need to search "RealPlayer free download" in a search engine of your choice. This should bring you to the RealPlayer website, where you can download their free player. Use the arrows in the RealPlayer clip menu located to the right of the playlist (where it reads ICTY Court 1 English Video) to view all of the day's proceedings.

During hours when the trial is underway (usually 9:30am to 12:30pm, and again from 2:00pm to 4:00pm, European time), you can watch it live courtesy of Domovina Net.

Toxicological analysis proves that Dutch doctors who treated him were probably from euthanasia hospital.
[/b]

I don't suppose you have even a shred of proof for this outrageous statement?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2006, 11:17:44 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
Haha!

Btw who but a totally handsomehunk would want to go to russia instead of netherlands for medical care?

The fact that they didn't allow him to be treated in moscow refutes the argument that they wanted him to die.

Sure, his wanting to go to moscow had nothing to do with the fact that moscow won't extradite serbian war criminals, you know, like his wife who lives in moscow.

1) Russian Cardio-Surgery center is not a thing you should compare to euthanasia clinics in Netherlands.

2) We have a result, he died. No "ifs" here.

3) That Pontozaurus Procecutorea got guarantees from Russian President and parliament. If it's not enough for that dumb female reptiloid - then she really thinks she's above any justice, sort of modern "democratic" inquisition. See above about Western fundamentalism.

4) Miloshevish's wife - a war criminal?! That's new even for European homophiles in the news.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2006, 11:22:45 AM »
Originally posted by Toad
I don't suppose you have even a shred of proof for this outrageous statement?

Does absence of common sence mean also inability to understand sarcasm?

live courtesy of Domovina Net.

Now that's hillarious! Only possible from people who don't know Slavonic languages! :D

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2006, 11:27:17 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
Haha!

Sure, I remember that he was poisoned with dioxines, and I also remember that Austrian doctor had to quit his job because he was forced to sonfirm that idiotic diagnosis. Strange, why the case about "poisoning" is now closed, and everyone is silent about it?

I try to closely watch what's going on in the Ukraine now, with the help of my relatives who live in Chernovtsy. "Victory of Democracy" there now turned into complete economical and political failure. At least they can't say we didn't warn them.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2006, 11:34:10 AM »
Oh, that was sarcasm?

You might want to use the sarcasm html tags since most of your posts seem to come from a galaxy far, far away or another astral plane altogther.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2006, 12:05:23 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Oh, that was sarcasm?

You might want to use the sarcasm html tags since most of your posts seem to come from a galaxy far, far away or another astral plane altogther.

Toad, it's time to get used to deal with people who don't share your attitude. Seriously.

I couldn't expect anyone to take that remark about euthanasia seriously, maybe somethig's wrong with me, but I don't think so.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »
It isn't that I do or don't share your attitude.

It's that I simply cannot believe your total disregard for fact in just about everything you post.

Offline USHilDvl

• Copper Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2006, 12:51:26 PM »
Let me get this straight...

You call us Americans a bunch of illiterate Nazi's, tell stories of how Stalin and Slobbo were really wonderful humanitarians who've been unjustly villified and rant endlessly about some "Western Conspiracy" in post after post, and then you say things like:

Toad, it's time to get used to deal with people who don't share your attitude. Seriously.

You've got to be kidding me.  Just gabble on about 'propaganda', and rant about how no one knows like you do, and nobody is smart enough to understand, and we're all a pack of gibbering idiots... then tell Toad he's out of line?

That is purely and positively ridiculous.  My 6th grader comes up with better than that.

Of course, I forget that everything is a conspiracy, designed to assure that America takes over the world.  Ooops!  I just gave away the big secret!  I don't suppose, though, that a 65 year old man with a heart condition and rampant hypertension, on trial for his life, could possibly have just...I dunno...died?  Or, maybe killed himself?  Maybe wanted to kill himself while attempting to embarass his captors?  Nope.  Musta been a conspiracy..

Pffft.  Waste of time.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2006, 01:14:32 PM »
Originally posted by USHilDvl
Let me get this straight...

You call us Americans a bunch of illiterate Nazi's, tell stories of how Stalin and Slobbo were really wonderful humanitarians who've been unjustly villified and rant endlessly about some "Western Conspiracy" in post after post, and then you say things like:

Sorry, who were you talking to? :confused:

Where did I mention Americans in this thread? Where did I say they are illiterate?

Where did I say Miloshevich was a wonderful humanitarian?

He was a real leader, who tried to achieve impossible, because he had no choice. And he died undefeated. I mean - not guilty even by your fundamentalist laws. He wasn't sentenced. That's all.

Stalin did achieve impossible. Miloshevich didn't, but he tried.

Miloshevich was guilty in letting Yugoslavia to fall apart, and the following situation didn't give him any choice: he couldn't afford to let "civilized" Croats and Moslims to genocide his compatriots. He had enough courage to stand against inhuman Western killing machine, and he deserves all possible respect for his deeds, as well as he deserves accusations for the collapse of Yugoslavia.

There is no black and white. But the fact that he was murdered makes him a martyr for all the nations that refuse to bend and suck. He wasn't a genius like Stalin or Tito, but he did all he could with what he had. Serbs still exist as a nation.

You simply can't understand what he did, you never knew what it feels like when bombs are falling onto your home. It's not because you are "illiterate", it's because you are lucky.