Author Topic: Ann Coulter's shortest interview ever  (Read 7482 times)

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Ann Coulter's shortest interview ever
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2006, 02:40:08 PM »
Originally posted by Roscoroo
For the leg humpers

yea its work safe ... maybe

Sorry BGB it was the second page.

That’s the one with the 2 by it.

And yes Katie Curic is a lightweight, a hack, yet she still makes coulter look pretty stupid.

I don't even know who Susan Estridge is and since this is from you I am not going to bother doing a Google search because the odds of you spelling the name right are up there with winning the lottery.

You fall on your head much as a kid, you are to young for led based paint chips to be the cause?

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2006, 02:42:21 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
katie curic?  Now there is a horrible airhead.   She is just downright annoying to me.

GTO... who do you think would love to have your guns confiscated and you indoctrinated at a center for even thinking of owning em...... coulter or curic?

lazs

Exactly Laz, she sucks, be still managed to make coulter look stupid.

I am sure Curic would love to ban guns but thats not the point, the point is the Hack made the chick these guys are falling all overthemselves to defend look like an idiot at best and a liar at worst.

I am not putting curric up as something good, nor do I like or watch her, It was linked, I watched it and was suprised how badly coulter came off.

Curics politics hold no interest to me at all.

Think coulter sucks does not mean I like liberal politics.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:49:05 PM by GtoRA2 »

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2006, 02:44:12 PM »
:rofl

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/542607/ref%3Dac_bk_2/%24%7B0%7D/002-7732384-9475261

"Ann Coulter Answers The Significant Seven
Seven Questions We Ask Every Author

When she's not taking on the cadres of liberal elite or buried in preparing her latest columns for her own cadres of fans, pundit Ann Coulter leads a pretty darn interesting life. And to get a glimpse of it--not to mention her disarmingly charming sense of humor--check out the answers she gave to the Amazon.com Significant Seven questions that we like to run by every author.
Amazon.com: What book has had the most significant impact on your life? Ann Coulter: Matthew--no, wait: Mark. Luke was great, too. And I just loved John. Amazon.com: You are stranded on a desert island with only one book, one CD, and one DVD--what are they? Coulter: Book: Getting off a Desert Island for Dummies. CD: Anything rap. I could while away the days correcting the grammatical errors. DVD: Red Dawn or Die Hard. No-- Doctor Strangelove. Actually, I don't care as long as it's not a rental. Those late fees will kill you. Amazon.com: What is the worst lie you've ever told? Coulter: Hiring that hot Israeli guy for $100,000 and telling everyone he was my Homeland Security consultant. No, I'm sorry, that wasn't me. It was the time I said, "I'm sure some liberals love their country." Amazon.com: Describe the perfect writing environment. Coulter: A clean, well-lit, heavily endowed university with a dozen unpaid college ghostwriters at my disposal. In other words, Al Franken's office. Amazon.com: If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say? Coulter: "Can I please finish my thought, Alan?" Amazon.com: Who is the one person living or dead you would like to have dinner with? Coulter: Sir Francis Bacon. Either him or this really cute guy who just moved into my building. Whichever. Amazon.com: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Coulter: The United States of America. Oh--that isn't what you mean? Then x-ray vision. That way I could become the first blond white female ever hired as an airport security checkpoint guard."

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2006, 02:45:36 PM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
I don't even know who Susan Estridge is and since this is from you I am not going to bother doing a Google search because the odds of you spelling the name right are up there with winning the lottery.

She's one of Hillary Rotten Clinton's top right hand people. One look at her combined with a chirp from her constant nasal congested sounding vocal chords has poster liberal child written all over her. Always wondered if her and Hil had a thing going on.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:52:10 PM by EN4CER »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2006, 02:49:13 PM »
well GTO... ya gotta admit that coulter has said/written some funny stuff and some real common sense stuff.... So far as I know... curic is from mars... not one thing I have ever heard her say did I agree with.   I will admit tho that, like you with AC..... I have not listened to curic very much.

lazs

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #200 on: July 14, 2006, 02:51:24 PM »
well GTO... ya gotta admit that coulter has said/written some funny stuff and some real common sense stuff.... So far as I know... curic is from mars... not one thing I have ever heard her say did I agree with.   I will admit tho that, like you with AC..... I have not listened to curic very much.

lazs

I could never understand what she could possibly see in Bill Maher? Yes, they dated. I guess opposites do attract. Kind of like Carville and Matlin.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #201 on: July 14, 2006, 02:51:43 PM »
Originally posted by EN4CER
She's one of Hillary Rotten Clinton's top right hand people. One look at her combined with a chirp form her constant nasal congested sounding vocal chords has poster liberal child written all over her. Always wondered if her and Hil had a thing going on.

Better watch out man, since you know who she is you must be a bigger Libral then I am. Watch out BGB will write something insulting about you now. :rolleyes:

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #202 on: July 14, 2006, 02:53:12 PM »
Better watch out man, since you know who she is you must be a bigger Libral then I am. Watch out BGB will write something insulting about you now. :rolleyes:

lol - Thanks for the compliment. Still laughing.

Offline xrtoronto

• Platinum Member
« Reply #203 on: July 14, 2006, 03:04:06 PM »
Originally posted by lukster
There are claims by many that there were troops in Canadian uniforms in Vietnam.

show me just one!

Originally posted by lukster
Believe what you want, discussion with you seems pointless.

just like coulter...she ran away too when the CBC asked her to verify her statement!:rofl
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 03:06:23 PM by xrtoronto »

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: July 14, 2006, 03:07:46 PM »
You so missed the point.
You want to challenge them? Then do it by being smart and right, not by being a name calling idiot.

If the shoe fits....so to speak! Short bus, yellow bus.... or whatever you threw at me earlier... Go have a latte with Nash now and let the gun owners have fun...

TJ

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2006, 03:22:07 PM »
Originally posted by T0J0
If the shoe fits....so to speak! Short bus, yellow bus.... or whatever you threw at me earlier... Go have a latte with Nash now and let the gun owners have fun...

TJ

I must have missed that one Tojo. Gto threw a few of those names my way also in this thread and another.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2006, 03:23:24 PM »

lazs

She isn’t without talent completely but she has pushed things to far. All she is capable of doing now is selling books to those who like her "Humor".

Prolly really her goal anyway.

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2006, 03:33:56 PM »
Try reading the thread, there is an interview posted on page one with Katie Curric, who completly destroys Coulter.

:rolleyes:

The googley eyes are cute, but I watched the Curric interview.  It kinda makes my point for me.  Who knows the countless man hours spent going through the myriad of mussings by Coulter just to try to find some little thing they could “gotcha” her with.  She comes on not knowing what they’ll be talking about and does a pretty good job against some basically petty semantic gripes.  Speaks her mind on larger substantive issues using words and ideas way too large for Curric.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2006, 03:37:30 PM »
Originally posted by T0J0

TJ

Have you contributed anything to this thread?

I mean come on what have you posted to far?

"der, look and the dumb librah, he dont like coullers"

"Hey look he is a librahal, really, he is cause I says soo"

As much as I disagree with just about everything Nash posts, he is at least interesting.  I bet a conversation over Coffee with him would be far more entertaining then with you.

I am sure I wouldn't have to read the menu to him.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 03:40:08 PM by GtoRA2 »

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2006, 03:42:24 PM »
Have you contributed anything to this thread?

I mean come on what have you posted to far?

"der, look and the dumb librah, he dont like coullers"

"Hey look he is a librahal, really, he is cause I says soo"

As much as I disagree with just about everything Nash posts, he is at least interesting.  I bet a conversation over Coffee with him would be far more entertaining then with you.

I am sure I wouldn't have to read the menu to him.

What have you contributed other than profusely spewing the epithets?