Author Topic: Ann Coulter's shortest interview ever  (Read 7474 times)

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
Ann Coulter's shortest interview ever
« Reply #240 on: July 16, 2006, 03:21:29 PM »
This isn't the middle east or some communist country where anyone is forced to read Ann Coulter. That she can say pretty much whatever she wants is another freedom I happily enjoy. Attempts to shout her down, hanging up the phone during an interview, incensed name calling against her supporters serve only lend her more credibility. Liberals are their own worst enemy.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #241 on: July 16, 2006, 05:38:34 PM »
Originally posted by lukster
This isn't the middle east or some communist country where anyone is forced to read Ann Coulter. That she can say pretty much whatever she wants is another freedom I happily enjoy. Attempts to shout her down, hanging up the phone during an interview, incensed name calling against her supporters serve only lend her more credibility. Liberals are their own worst enemy.

You left out throwing pies, etc. at her while she is onstage giving PAID speeches:confused:  (It wasn't enough that she was only speaking to those who paid (i.e. various conservative student organizations)...campus libs regularly have to show up and shout her down, sabatoge sound systems, etc. Is this what the 'free-speech' movement of the 60's has morphed into?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Newspaper drops Coulter's column.

Ain't the first time and it's not going to be the last. She'll be back soon as the Lefties put their cross hairs on someone else.

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2006, 09:03:30 PM »
Newspaper drops Coulter's column.

Im sure the best selling book is a much better position then section d of a fish wrapper... No one makes money as an op ed writer...
She will get plenty of death threats from the best seller...

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2006, 09:04:55 PM »
Nevertheless, it makes GTO's point.
sand

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2006, 03:12:38 PM »
Nevertheless, it makes GTO's point.

It does indeed, but then its prolly the lies of a left wing rag....  :D

I have been trying this new cream, its tingly, hopefully it saps the infection right out of me :rofl

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2006, 03:17:12 PM »
Forget the cream, it won't work. Try a dose of this.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
Originally posted by lukster
Forget the cream, it won't work. Try a dose of this.

What I have is bad enough, I don't want what that will give me since I am allergic to penicilian, I prolly won't be able to get rid of it. ;)

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2006, 04:49:23 PM »
Props to Adam for speaking truth.  

She's a baseless sensationalist, and nothing more.  There are for sure counterparts across the political spectrum.  Doesn't matter what side she supports, she does it without justification and, more importantly, without presenting anything resembling a solution to the problems she foams about.  

Then she calls in and says she's pressed for time???  

Political discourse in this country will be so much more beneficial to our nation's development when we all stop listening to these horrid people, regardless of what 'side' they espouse.
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the reaper no more fear the Lancers!
http://www.68thlightninglancers.net

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2006, 05:32:58 PM »
Originally posted by 68Hawk

She's a baseless sensationalist, and nothing more.  There are for sure counterparts across the political spectrum.  Doesn't matter what side she supports, she does it without justification and, more importantly, without presenting anything resembling a solution to the problems she foams about.  

Political discourse in this country will be so much more beneficial to our nation's development when we all stop listening to these horrid people, regardless of what 'side' they espouse.

Spot on.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2006, 05:34:55 PM »

:aok

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2006, 08:40:27 PM »

I would agree that pointing out a million plus abortion murders a year could be considered foaming but I dont think the solution is that invisible to need a road map and directions...

The country was much more peaceful when the MSM was entirely controlled by librules, the soviet union was fairly peaceful with one state run media source as well.....Go figure...

What you described is a nice fantasy..... Good luck with that!

TJ

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2006, 02:34:57 AM »
The shear sillines of our current political situation is evidenced by the fact that instead of folks rooting for the players, they are rooting for the chearleaders.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 02:56:22 AM by Furious »

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #253 on: July 18, 2006, 08:47:39 AM »
Originally posted by Furious
The shear sillines of our current political situation is evidenced by the fact that instead of folks rooting for the players, they are rooting for the chearleaders.

I was born when Eisenhower was president of the US. I was sad when Kennedy was killed, sore at Johnson's inabilty to win in Vietnam, embarrassed by Nixon's actions, and frustrated with Carter's impotence. I never really got angry at a president until Clinton gave our secrets to the Chinese and made a mockery of the presidency. That so many came to his defense is what created the current rift in this country imo, not Ann Coulter.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2006, 08:53:20 AM »
Now imagine if Bubba had done something really bad, like 20,000 casualties and $300 billion expense over some trumped up bull****!