Author Topic: France sides with Hezbollah  (Read 4693 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
France sides with Hezbollah
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2006, 05:36:17 AM »
France? Support terrorist activities? NEVER!

:mad:

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2006, 05:52:39 AM »

Well now there is a real deal breaker. :)

One loud statement  , from one person, with something over the level of janitor to the effect of..."Shut up!"
Next thing you would see would be the raising of the white flag and a press release to the tune of."OK."
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2006, 08:46:44 AM »
Rolex... what do you think the government of the U.S. would do if some of our "militia" groups started suicide bombing the mexicans and kidnapping their soldiers and then....

started firing rockets at mexico from the houses of border cities?  

Say they did it because they called illegal aliens an invading force?

It wouldn't matter... the U.S. army and forces would come down on the militia like a ton of bricks and be paying mexico billions in reparations...

the whole time assuring mexico that we were controling the problem.

This is not happening in lebenon.

The jews have no choice that I can see.  If the hez-ebola are "militia" and the lebonese aren't stopping them from attacking neighbors then... the entire country of lebenon is a terrorist nation or...

at the very least.. a country at war with it's neighbor.

It really is that simple..  The solution however, is not so simple I would think.

lazs

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2006, 09:34:56 AM »
momus,,, gone.... owned.

Offline Infidel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
Rolex... what do you think the government of the U.S. would do if some of our "militia" groups started suicide bombing the mexicans and kidnapping their soldiers and then....

started firing rockets at mexico from the houses of border cities?  

Say they did it because they called illegal aliens an invading force?

It wouldn't matter... the U.S. army and forces would come down on the militia like a ton of bricks and be paying mexico billions in reparations...

the whole time assuring mexico that we were controling the problem.

This is not happening in lebenon.

The jews have no choice that I can see.  If the hez-ebola are "militia" and the lebonese aren't stopping them from attacking neighbors then... the entire country of lebenon is a terrorist nation or...

at the very least.. a country at war with it's neighbor.

It really is that simple..  The solution however, is not so simple I would think.

lazs

1. You don’t ‘kidnap’ soldiers in a border skirmish. Unless you are picking them up on the streets of Europe like your CIA ineptly tries to do, it’s called ‘capturing’ an enemy soldier.

2. I understand that many Americans believe the territory in question was taken from Lebanon during the 6 day war or Yom Kippur or some sort of aggressive war against Israel. This is false. The territory in the south was illegally invaded and occupied by Israel in 1982 in response to an assassination attempt by the PLO on an Israeli ambassador. In 1985 Hezbollah was formed to resist the illegal occupation of South Lebanon in a time where Lebanon was in civil war.

3. Israel is claiming the border skirmish happened on their side of the border, and Hezbollah claims the opposite. They BOTH think they are right because there is no clear line of border anymore, just a no-man’s land. In the last 20 years of Israeli occupation the Israelis have ‘captured’ hundreds of Hezbollah soldiers in border skirmishes.

4. In the last 8 years Hezbollah has not fired a single rocket or shell at Israel, or attacked Israel in any other way. Now Hezbollah only started shelling Israel AFTER the IAF started bombing Lebanon.

5. It is not Lebanon that is attacking Israel, it is Israel invading Lebanon. Again.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2006, 10:23:14 AM »
Originally posted by Infidel
5. It is not Lebanon that is attacking Israel, it is Israel invading Lebanon. Again.

I think a more appropriate nom de guerre for this account of yours would be "Holy Warrior", Infidel doesn't seem to fit.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2006, 10:25:01 AM »

4. In the last 8 years Hezbollah has not fired a single rocket or shell at Israel, or attacked Israel in any other way. Now Hezbollah only started shelling Israel AFTER the IAF started bombing Lebanon.

DUDE!!!!
YOU NEED TO PUT DOWN THAT GLASS PIPE!!!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 10:29:44 AM by ~Caligula~ »

Offline Infidel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2006, 10:29:56 AM »
Originally posted by lukster
I think a more appropriate nom de guerre for this account of yours would be "Holy Warrior", Infidel doesn't seem to fit.

Since I'm a christian Lebanese the term fits pretty well.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2006, 10:33:32 AM »
Since I'm a christian Lebanese the term fits pretty well.

Not really. Chrsitians are considered to be "people of the book", not infidels.

I'll concede the point, the argument being that jews and christians have lost much of the respect their faiths once garnered for them among muslims.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 10:41:23 AM by lukster »

Offline Infidel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2006, 10:37:49 AM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~
DUDE!!!!
YOU NEED TO PUT DOWN THAT GLASS PIPE!!!!

Hamas has been shelling Israel from Palestine. Hezbollah has not fired a rocket or shell since the late 1990's.

An Israeli patrol and a Hezbollah patrol fought at the border and Hezbollah won, capturing two Israeli soldiers. The IAF started bombing roads and known Hezbollah strongholds in south Lebanon, while IDF made incursions into Lebanon to try and free the captured soldiers. After numerous civilian casualties in Lebanon the Hezbollah retaliated by firing rockets at Israel.

Please tell me where I’m wrong.

Offline Infidel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2006, 10:41:51 AM »
Not really. Chrsitians are considered to be "people of the book", not infidels.

I am ‘kafir’, a ‘non-muslim’. This word is usually translated to ‘infidel’ in English.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2006, 10:43:47 AM »
I am ‘kafir’, a ‘non-muslim’. This word is usually translated to ‘infidel’ in English.

Please see my edit on previous page.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2006, 10:47:29 AM »
So, what do you think of this Infidel? Is it true?

“Hezbollah came to Ain Ebel to shoot its rockets,” said Fayad Hanna Amar, a young Christian man, referring to his village. “They are shooting from between our houses.”

http://www.bigpharaoh.com/2006/07/30/christian-infidels-hezbollah-shooting-from-between-our-houses/

Offline Infidel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2006, 10:49:07 AM »
Ok. :)

In Lebanon we are all brothers. We used to cut each others heads off, but we got tired of it. I only hope the Israelis tire of it soon before they destroy my country. Again.

Offline Infidel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2006, 10:52:25 AM »
So, what do you think of this Infidel? Is it true?

“Hezbollah came to Ain Ebel to shoot its rockets,” said Fayad Hanna Amar, a young Christian man, referring to his village. “They are shooting from between our houses.”

http://www.bigpharaoh.com/2006/07/30/christian-infidels-hezbollah-shooting-from-between-our-houses/

I don’t know if that story is true or not, but Hezbollah knows how to fight dirty (they have to) so I don’t find it unlikely for it to be true.