Author Topic: WWIIOnline wii be 9.95$ / month  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Jammer

• Zinc Member
WWIIOnline wii be 9.95$ / month
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2001, 03:56:00 PM »

Originally posted by Westy:

p.s. And tell us who you REALLY are behind that "shades"  handle.  Little too much orange in that flame beind the 109 too.    

What is that? I've been using the online name Jammer for 3-4 years, up until 1 month ago when I switched to 'van Richter' because of WWIIOL. I still use Jammer here though because thats what I used when I signed for this forum in november last year. Ok?

Or do you want my phone number too?  

I can do the name calling game too, but I'd rather not...ok?

Peace.

EDIT: and oh, that's beta flames...the finished version will have much less orange in them.  

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jammer (edited 02-16-2001).]

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2001, 04:38:00 PM »
oh well...

Keep your style Wetsy, Never change that attitude  

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2001, 04:53:00 PM »
 No problem Slammer. I figure you to be one of the CRS folks. Slaga you can count on it  

-Westy

Beurling

« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2001, 05:10:00 PM »
Funny you should mention a shades account westy!

You think kak3 realized you were posting under anoyther name as you iced him ?

I laugh as you are so rude to so many on this bbs. Your cutting your own wrists with every new post.

EYE

Offline Downtown

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2001, 05:26:00 PM »
at  http://www.hq.wwiionline.com ,  http://www.okw.wwiionline.com  and  http:/www.soe.wwiionline.com  are screen shots and AARs (After Action Reports) from some of the Beta testers.

Plus, if there are 5000 l33t quaker types running around on the ground, what is your problem with 200 respectable flight simmers in the air?  The quakers won't bother you.

I was really suprised to see the $9.99 (not $9.95) price, I was praying for $14.95 thinking it would be $19.95.

------------------
"Looks Mean as Hell! Clare Lee Chenault.

When?
"Downtown" Lincoln Brown.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2001, 05:52:00 PM »
 EYE ____

you are one fugged up psycho.  What the hell are you talking about? I've never posted to kak3 nor have did I contibute in any shades username here in the one topic he's been in on the AH boards. http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/Smileys/default/Forum1/HTML/008057.html

Get your meds upped guy or check into a hospice and get your nuts and bolts tightened..

Downtown, you're extremely biased and I would not expect you to see my pov but if you think the 733t will be predominately on the ground you may be delusional too.

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 02-16-2001).]

Beurling

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2001, 06:22:00 PM »
You are a shades account posting fool!

Old tactics westy. You have lied 3 times online or in posts about me. You post under several different names.
You are poor at ah style acm.
You have run from my duel challenges.
You have riped more people on this bbs than  friends you could ever have.

Stop posting so much. Find a trainer. If i may give you a sugesstion i would check out a guy named rwy. Hes the best i have seen and flying vs him helped me alot. Do something because all i see in all your posts are anger.

EYE

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2001, 06:51:00 PM »
 I have used another name on this ubb board in the past. Big deal.  Never had any other online account after the beta ended and that was and is "Westy".   Never lied to you about anything. Never met you before in my online life. The search button is right up there, top right. Put your money where you mouth is and prove your accusations.  You are just a plain ole paranoidal blithering idiot who sees cheatums and point steelers behind every tree.  

Get some help man. For real.

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 02-16-2001).]

Beurling

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2001, 09:29:00 PM »
If i counted all the times you characterized me as delusional,parinoid etc you have lied much more  that the 3 i have brought up.

Your a snob who cant back it up.
The fact is you play multi post games here any time your mouth gets you in trouble.

I wouldent duel me either based on the times you have run into me in the TA. Remember "Thats it im out of here" Thats the whine you said last time we met.

Easy is a more apt name than westy for you.

Post all day and night lie about me all you want. I will come back to you with facts!!!

I have never thought you played two accounts in the ma. Never! I am well aware that you post under other names on this bbs.
One from work one from home?

In the imortal words of one of your squadies Westy YOUR NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Get some help you stink.

EYE

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2001, 10:18:00 PM »
 Havent seen the game, but wouldnt be surprised if there was some type of moving spawn points for the Infantry/Armoured forces (much like the Me323 idea someone posted in the aircraft BBS) and some would be pretty much in fighting range immediately, and forgo the miles of running idea altogether.
As for the appeal, DOD/counterstrike and games like panzer elite are/were fairly popular..

-tronski-
486 Sqn (NZ), "Hiwa hau Maka"
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2001, 10:29:00 PM »
Well I will only ask one thing.

What was being posted and said on WB forums when AH was in closed beta?...maybe that it wont ever see the lite?...that the flat rate thing was a lie?...that they weren't going to be able to do it?...

Hehehe...sounds like familiar after reading this thread, isnt it?  

Offline Jammer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2001, 02:51:00 AM »

Originally posted by Westy:
No problem Slammer. I figure you to be one of the CRS folks. Slaga you can count on it  

-Westy

Well, Westy, I don't care for your patronizing tone, but IF I woked at the CRS (hilarious) I woulnd not spend my time trying to discuss with someone who obviously already have made up his mind...

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2001, 03:55:00 AM »

Originally posted by RAM:
Well I will only ask one thing.

What was being posted and said on WB forums when AH was in closed beta?...maybe that it wont ever see the lite?...that the flat rate thing was a lie?...that they weren't going to be able to do it?...

Hehehe...sounds like familiar after reading this thread, isnt it?  

Or how about the famous "Flat rate will only encourage the dweebs and quakers to go online" ?

When AH debutted, the WB boards were full of "$29.95 will bring in the Quake-set".

Now WW2OL talks about $9.99, and the AH board brings out, "$9.99 will bring in the Quake-set".

Guys.. its not about money.  Take a look at ANY online BBS.  There's a good mix of humanity ... some posters are rational intelligent human beings, some are complete idiots.

Personally, I think the GOOD thing about the $9.99 is that it WILL populate the arenas, thereby providing the opportunity for CRS to build an actual WW2 flight 'simulation', rather than simply a 'BFG flight game'.  But to do that, you need heaps and heaps of ground troops (err fodder).  AH could well go the same route in the months ahead.

Let the L33T crew go for their lives down on the ground.  I'll be at 20,000 feet over their heads battling for my life against Spitfires and Hurricanes.

------------------
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Chapter 13, verse 11

MrSiD

« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2001, 04:40:00 AM »
Lephturn: Well then everything should be just fine and dandy now shouldn't it? =)

What I had in mind, was something like an online regulator who would be on the arena keeping an eye from time to time.. His presence would be known and that would for sure make players think twice before acting up like a moron.

Also this kind of method would enable the regulator to issue a strong warning to the abuser first, then take immediate action if he continues to do his stuff. From a players point of view this would be awesome since it would root out the nasty kids (the biggest problem in online world IMHO) and maniac adults from the arena.

I'm very pleased to hear that HTC takes action against the kind of people, maybe the point should be made more public? Set an example publicly for others. I know I would seriously consider before doing something illegal again (if I was doing.) The kid whose intelligence is not enough to take responsibility for his actions, will probably just insult the moderator and get the boot. I've worked as this kind of moderator for 3 years so I know =)

As long as the arena is open to all kinds of users, kids, adults, old people, sane, maniac.. Some control is necessary.

Offline pzvg

• Zinc Member
« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2001, 07:25:00 AM »
Oh God no! The quakers are coming, the Quakers are coming!
As opposed to the High-minded, dedicated SIMULATION people, such as we have here  
The people who would never park an Ostwind at the end of a runway, (Camping in Qslang)
The people that would never take a buff out as an ATA toy (BFG maybe?)
The fine folks who never fly the F4U-1C (Quaddamage)
And why are you set on burning a game that ain't even out? You just Know it's gonna suck?
I don't know that, and I've been playing as long as some of you have been alive, (or much longer from what I read on ch1)
Doodz exist in every genre,every game, FACT.
They don't do all that well in games with limited firepower and realistic modelling of performance and damage, FACT
Some of them will still find a way to be Aholes, Certified FACT.
Wait for the game, then try it,then we can discuss it's merits or shortcomings.
Or could that be too hard?
And to keep it in perspective, I'm not very good, don't care if I ever become good, can't tell you the number of rivets used in wing construction pre-1945  
And I'm not paranoid nor delusional, I'm a sociapath  

------------------
pzvg- "5 years and I still can't shoot"