Author Topic: I cheated!  (Read 5418 times)

Offline mojo7

• Zinc Member
I cheated!
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2006, 09:51:29 AM »
This is an outrage..!

Offline Quah!

• Copper Member
I cheated!
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2006, 09:54:23 AM »
Totally ghey, not that there is anything wrong with that LOLHROTFF

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: I cheated!
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2006, 10:04:14 AM »
Originally posted by SkyChimp03
:cry :furious

Hey  Chimp, watch this vulcher! :)

lhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2122803502340454411&q=monkey+pets&hl=en

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2006, 10:16:40 AM »
Im doing great with my addiction. Ive only got 9 hrs on this campaign, where normally at this time Id have 50+ hrs.

Im quite proud of myself. :)

~AoM~

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
I cheated!
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2006, 12:01:21 PM »
Originally posted by Bruv119
Whilst we are on the subject.

SHawk is the master of AH scoring.  I got to play late my time last night and I can see how easy it is to rack up mass amounts of kills against the skilless masses  of US players.

~S~

Who you calling a skilless mass? :furious

Skilless dweeb maybe, but skilless mass?  That's uncalled for! :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
I cheated!
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2006, 01:38:51 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
Who you calling a skilless mass? :furious

Skilless dweeb maybe, but skilless mass?  That's uncalled for! :)

No, it's cool, he's talking about the Rooks.
:rolleyes: :D

Offline LTARghst

• Copper Member
Salute Goldy
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2006, 01:56:50 PM »
Goldy I have noticed how much you have changed since I left Knights. When I was a Knight (GHoST60) me and you ran together alot. You were a down to earth honestly good GV'er not much of a pilot. But you were fun and never braged on 200. Now in recent month you have totally changed. It is good to get better but dont let this get your heads high in the clouds. For no one like a braggert. I know you learned alot of this from Shawk on flying but being cherried or vulched all the time is no fun. Can appreciate your honesty. You stay true to yourself. I also no weizel is young very young. And has no business talking the like he does on 200. This is not respectful from someone his age. When I was Nit he was actually all right but now he disrespect alot of people on here. You both are teenagers and have alot to learn in life dont let a game affect the way you turn out to be. Goldelks and Weizel coming from a friend

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2006, 02:21:28 PM »
LTARghst Goldy I have noticed how much you have changed since I left Knights. When I was a Knight (GHoST60) me and you ran together alot. You were a down to earth honestly good GV'er not much of a pilot. But you were fun and never braged on 200. Now in recent month you have totally changed. It is good to get better but dont let this get your heads high in the clouds. For no one like a braggert. I know you learned alot of this from Shawk on flying but being cherried or vulched all the time is no fun. Can appreciate your honesty. You stay true to yourself. I also no weizel is young very young. And has no business talking the like he does on 200. This is not respectful from someone his age. When I was Nit he was actually all right but now he disrespect alot of people on here. You both are teenagers and have alot to learn in life dont let a game affect the way you turn out to be. Goldelks and Weizel coming from a friend

Ghst and seeing how i have changed and act now is why i am taking a break just to step back from it all and get away from it all. I decided to admit this after getting on a fight on 200 and see how much I have changed in the game and I didnt like how i had been acting so I said u know what its a game this is stupid of me so admit the cheating thing and am going to step back for a week or 2 and get things straight. As far as weizels mouth thats another thing that i can not control
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
goldelks....
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2006, 02:33:21 PM »
In some ways this actually goes back to our little online conversation. 1st and formost "score" here is a relatively meaningless number (to many). I know just about none of the in's and outs and had no problem getting mine into the top 20 with little effort (I dont think I've ever scored in top 100 and normally arent in the top 300). Actually playing the game the "right way" has eroded it a few spots....

My "score" is measured in those handful of encounters that your somehow blessed with each tour. I actually posted mine for this tour (109E vs AM6m2) in the training forum. Or in my ongoing battle to actually beat Greebo in a "fair" fight:). Obviously you've worked hard to learn and improve....respect (the real score here) is earned thru individual encounters and interaction.....not some mythical "AH BCS" ranking system:)......

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
I cheated!
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2006, 02:34:30 PM »
(Uber slowly opens the door and in a low voice says "Has anyone seen a Mr. Jerry Springer"? And then a voice in the distance calls out, " No but Dr. Phil is here" Uber slowly closes the door again):huh

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2006, 04:21:18 PM »
I just want to add Goldelks is no longer affiliated with the 613th SOS in anyway and has left on his own accord.
-ElD66
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
I cheated!
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2006, 04:24:13 PM »
Originally posted by ELD66
I just want to add Goldelks is no longer affiliated with the 613th SOS in anyway and has left on his own accord.
-ElD66

good to know. Now i can sleep at night! :aok

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2006, 04:28:01 PM »
GOLDELKS HOW DARE YOU...lmao i think no game for a year and a strayjacket so he cant take my mo:D :D
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2006, 04:28:54 PM »
well thats weird it didnt post half my post all well

goldelks shame on u (slaps his wrist)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe