Author Topic: AH mentors...  (Read 11154 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #210 on: February 17, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
I dont understand how people can say SR is taking the game to serious, needs it to inflate ego, blah blah blah....and it all stems from them taking what he says on 200 seriously?  Who is taking what to serious here?  

Over my time in online sims, I have found some of the more memorable opponents/wingmen have been the "mouths".  I love them and have not taken what they say seriously, because I know it is not serious, but meant to get a "rise".  Rice1...guy was funny and loved killing him,  Ruaml...still is funny and love to fight him, As&8s....funny and good to be around cuz many cons was otw, SR...makes me laugh and my goodness does he get people spun, Shane...was only one that at times got to me, but I quickly put it back in perspective when I looked at the situation.  It totally made sense to me when I seem him in a 4 on 1 and 2 more dove in with 5k alt to help kill him.

Ive seen some people on here smak talk on 200 to try to get opponent try to do something...some have admitted to typing stuff just to get a guy "going".  How are they so much better?  The hypocracy is disgusting.

Very well said, my brother!  hee hee

Oh, and by the way............SkyRock<--owns Killn in 38G's!  WOOOOT!:D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
:aok   just wanted to post again, I hate having an odd number of post all in a row.  It's 6 now, nice and even!
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Monster0

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.vetgamer.com
AH mentors...
« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2007, 12:55:47 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
Ive seen some people on here smak talk on 200 to try to get opponent try to do something...some have admitted to typing stuff just to get a guy "going".  How are they so much better?  The hypocracy is disgusting.

It's actually quite funny, watching them all get together and attack skyrock's post.  

It's even more entaintaining watching the character skyrock at his best : >

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Mussie I appreciate you candor.  I just would like to make one thing clear, the "owns" comments are usually triggerd by someone talkng smack themselves.  For instance, these are some triggers, that will automatically get a SkyRock "owns" jab:

When I hear someone tell a newb to AltF4, he will get an "own" jab.

When I hear a guys arguing over the 1 con the 6 of them jumped I will start throwing the "own" jabs at all of them.  

When I see peeps on 200, arguing, I throw the "own" jab in there just to stir it up!

When I see someone gloating on 200, I throw them an "own" jab.

When I see someone complaining about how noone will bring a goon, I throw them an "own" jab.

Don't get me wrong, I throw the "own" jab out there completely fishing for response sometimes, although abrasive, I find it to funny, and many times end up helping the guy if he gets amd enough to go to the DA and actually learn something.  I throw it out to friends, who in response, say, "I owned SKyRock once, but I couldn't return him because the store wouldn't have him back"!  The best one I have heard lately, and I can't remember who said it, was, "You know if you bought SkyRock for what he's worth, then sold him for what he thinks he's worth, you coud get rich!"  I think that is funny as he11!~  LMAO!
Anyway, just don't take 200 serious, and there is no problem to be had!
Mark  

Ya know whats REALLY funny

I have never see you post an OWNED comment in game only hear (which is what i was refering to ) LOL

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2007, 01:43:24 PM »
Originally posted by mussie

I have never see you post an OWNED comment in game only hear (which is what i was refering to ) LOL

I have many times.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2007, 01:44:27 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
I have many times.

Dam masha that was quick I only got back to the main forum and saw you had replied LOL

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2007, 03:35:10 PM »
Originally posted by mussie

SkyRock<----owns MUSSIE!  THere you go.  I am honored to own you, sir! hee hee:D
Mark

PS  Not long ago, I started a thread about how I told everybody one day back in Oct. that Florida would beat the he11 out of OSU!  I got 200 gangified by the community.  So I posted a thread(after Florida beat the he11 out of OSU) entitled, "I don't want to tell you I told you so.......but!"  Three posts down the thread I get Skuzzified and moved to the O'club.  Skuzzy's post was simply:

Skuzzy<----owns SkyRock!  

LMAO!:rofl

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2007, 04:34:38 PM »
Is pipz still partial to singing Julie Andrews songs over vox? :)

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2007, 05:05:07 PM »
Originally posted by Shamus
Is pipz still partial to singing Julie Andrews songs over vox? :)

shamus

Is that what that was?  I thought he was singing the hounds of Baskerville!:D  
Mark

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #219 on: February 17, 2007, 05:08:03 PM »
How did I get into this thread?....forget it......and for your information its Dolly Parton Muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"A bandit at your six is better than no bandit at all"
Pipz
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #220 on: February 17, 2007, 05:47:13 PM »
Originally posted by pipz
How did I get into this thread?....forget it......and for your information its Dolly Parton Muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"A bandit at your six is better than no bandit at all"
Pipz

Dolly is OK, just please spare us anymore "I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden"  hee hee
Mark

Offline Coach

• Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #221 on: February 17, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »
to the old vets watching:

Yes, we have seen the 'skyrocks' (and several others) in the past.  The wonderful 'internet smartasses' that wouldn't show their persona in a 'real' bar if their life depended on it.  The outcome would be obvious.  Tho sad, it is a reality of the virtual world.  Therefore, forget the typical DA challenge..... just extend an invite to the bar at the con and see if they show then lets see just what they 'own'  :D

Coach

Offline Coach

• Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #222 on: February 17, 2007, 10:31:52 PM »
Oh, btw....

to stay on topic

I hafta give huge kudos to Ren and Fool.... two of the best old timer pilots and teachers in the game !

Coach

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #223 on: February 17, 2007, 11:31:58 PM »
Originally posted by Coach

Yes, we have seen the 'skyrocks' (and several others) in the past.  The wonderful 'internet smartasses' that wouldn't show their persona in a 'real' bar if their life depended on it.  The outcome would be obvious.  Tho sad, it is a reality of the virtual world.  Therefore, forget the typical DA challenge..... just extend an invite to the bar at the con and see if they show then lets see just what they 'own'  :D

Coach

Oh yeah there tough guy.

I challenge you to a bar fight.

Egr valve's and shots at 10 paces

cya soon,,,,,,,hopefully, there toughguy

don't be scared of coach he is 3 foot 9 and 75 pounds, he still bitter Willie Wonka laid him off.
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #224 on: February 18, 2007, 01:36:58 AM »
Originally posted by Coach

Coach

LMAO!    I try very hard to avoid fights in real life.  I have been in bands since I was 19.  Been in bars from New York to LA and many in between.  I coached last year at one of the Most gang ridden violent HIgh schools in the inner city of Memphis, TN.(107 violent incidents out of 187 days in school)  You do not know me.  I have been cut, shot at, hit to many times to count(once in the face with the butt of a pistol), and broken my left pinky knuckle on a guys face, fought a 2 vs 9 with my brother on Beale St. in '03 at age 35!  I think you should try and take your smack talk about the real world somewhere else bud!  I think you are a very sick person to even bring up real life fight talk into this "game".   I am a very laid back person in real life and have been in too many fights to have to worry about some psycho who wants to fight over a cartoon game!   If/when I can make it to a con, I will gladly buy you a beer and laughingly talk about ingame personna's, but I will not be there looking for a fight.  If you try to pick one with me, I will walk away.  If you push it, then I willl defend myself!  I would expect any human to act in the same manner!
Now ingame is a different matter!  You want to put your fat mouth up in the DA>?  I doubt it!  Besides you'd just get owned!  
Mark:aok