« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2007, 05:20:36 PM »
big or different maps, something :cry

Offline Anyone

• Copper Member
maps
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »
or... make it easier to create maps..

its not our "job" to create maps, but it seems that way

HTC removed loads of maps, wont make new ones... maybe soon it will just be FT, TT etc.... sigh.

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
maps
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2007, 05:54:35 PM »
Toca Race Driver 3- great game on and offline. Online connection thru gamespy is free, and has the quality you pay for-

On topic- For COD's Sake man- For the love of COD- THROW US A FREAKIN BONE HERE! (insert pic of Dr Doom here)
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
maps
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2007, 08:04:08 PM »
I am in favor of closing down an arena in off peak times.  Simply because it will discorage the milk-runners who gravitate tword the under-populated arenas.  I log on, one night to see 22 people on in the EW.  "WOW!" I think, "Going to be some good fights in here tonight."  Alas, as I enter the arena and look at the roster, I get a sinking feeling; 15 Knights, 5 Bishops, 3 Rooks(including me).  Ten Knights are in the same squad.  I won't bore you with the details of what that "squad" was doing, but you kind of get the idea of what they were up to.

Yes by all means close one of the arenas, but instead of the EW or MW arenas closing it should be one of the LW arenas.  My thought on this is, if one of the LW arenas goes below [insert arbitrary number here] population it gets shut down, say a 5-10 min. timer.

"This arena does not meet the minimum population limit."
"This arena will close in X min."

You still have the other LW arena open plus EW, and MW.  Nobody is inconvienienced or have to play in arena they don't like, except the people in the shutdown arena, and all they have to do is go to another arena.  If the open LW arena is within say 5% (thats 95% full)of max occupancy or greater for say 2 hours, then the other LW arena opens and everything gets checked in another 2 hours.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
maps
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2007, 08:06:14 PM »
Originally posted by Iron_Cross
I am in favor of closing down an arena in off peak times.  

So that American players are allowed to play there but European / Australian are not?
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
maps
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
So that American players are allowed to play there but European / Australian are not?

Tell me Lusche, where in my post did I said that?  Or is this a case of reading the first sentence and getting all indignant.  If you had read the entire post you would understand where I'm coming from, and what I'm trying to convey.

You will still have the three time periods; EW, MW, and LW arenas.  You can go to any one you like.  I could give an {avian rodents glutius maximus(flying rats prettythang)} where you go, but if the numbers are not there to support having 2 LW arenas, then ONE has to go.  That is all I'm saying, no one will deprive you  of flying in a LATE WAR arena.  Some times yes, there will be two LW arenas in US prime time hours.  Simply because that is when a lot of players are on.  

The only inconvienience you might encounter is if your in the arena that has to close down, but that is like having the arena reset.  You get booted and come right back and choose another arena.

Next time READ the entire post, and think about it, before you shoot it down.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 09:43:00 PM by Iron_Cross »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
maps
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2007, 09:42:28 PM »
Originally posted by Iron_Cross
Next time READ the entire post, and think about it, before you shoot it down.

I DID read the entire post. Actually i DID think about it.

And actually I failed... somehow my internal translator produced a lot ot of garbage.

I bow my head in shame :o
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
maps
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »
It is a failing of intelect.  Do not loose hope.

The priests of Pwnza have a cure.  We can cure you of this affliction.  After this easily self applied cure, all will be forgiven.

Tell me my son, do you have a power drill and a 13mm bit?

:lol

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
maps
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2007, 03:21:06 AM »
Map Message in here too
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*