Author Topic: Das Muppets  (Read 4961 times)

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Das Muppets
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »
who is avaro anywho?

hmmm, give a few clues av

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2007, 03:11:34 PM »
Dolfo. once a good pilot (and still is) but now he's just a cocky smack talker who worries too much about his rank. i don't know him, but he's often quite rude.

:rofl
I always wondered what I was like and what I worried about in game...thanks for clarifying.:rofl
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2007, 01:28:54 AM »
I think vans will actually stay as a muppet for awhile. Being in the "uber-squad" and score whoring go hand in hand (not that all muppets score potato, just that a score whoring mentality leads one to join the squad perceived as the best). Maybe being a muppet will make him feel differently about his score and he won't have to score-potato, or he will still score-potato and also be in the uber squad, which would make him super serially cool.

On the bright side, maybe they'll teach him how to fight and there'll be one more person in MA who won't run away from a 1v1, or who will have more of an inclination to duel.

All of this begs the question though... Can anyone join the Muppets? Could I join if I wanted to? What about 64kills?

btw, this whole thread is awesome. :lol ;) :p
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 01:32:11 AM by Fianna »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2007, 12:49:08 PM »
Originally posted by Fianna
I think vans will actually stay as a muppet for awhile. Being in the "uber-squad" and score whoring go hand in hand (not that all muppets score potato, just that a score whoring mentality leads one to join the squad perceived as the best). Maybe being a muppet will make him feel differently about his score and he won't have to score-potato, or he will still score-potato and also be in the uber squad, which would make him super serially cool.

On the bright side, maybe they'll teach him how to fight and there'll be one more person in MA who won't run away from a 1v1, or who will have more of an inclination to duel.

All of this begs the question though... Can anyone join the Muppets? Could I join if I wanted to? What about 64kills?

btw, this whole thread is awesome. :lol ;) :p

We have encouraged Vans to score high this month as a way to grief WeakXER and PunkTER.
:aok

:noid

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2007, 02:11:29 AM »
Originally posted by Platano
OMG can you hop off His D**K already????

Who cares if He's a sweetheart, Cu*t or watever ya think of him....

it gets old....:noid

I agree platano...some ppl need to get off his ankel

muppets

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2007, 11:10:06 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
We have encouraged Vans to score high this month as a way to grief WeakXER and PunkTER.
:aok

:noid

Mark

it's working aswell,killed AXER milking he was PM'in me for about 10 min.Was funny what he said a grown man telling me to get a like when he has played more then i have.

:rofl :aok

VC
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:15:28 AM by VansCrew1 »
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Connery

• Nickel Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2007, 03:40:42 AM »
lol at this thread!

muppets

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2007, 12:23:27 AM »
hmm.. where to begin..

People mistake provocation for cockyness or arrogance. Just because people get on 200 and call enemies out, doesn't mean they are arrogant. If you actually fly with SkyRock, Dolfo, or any of the other Muppets, including Vans, you would know they are the last one to leave you hangin. I've know Dolfo for a long time, more than most in this game, and I can tell you this, he's no where near cocky, arrogant, or anything else like that.

SkyRock on the other hand, is like that. But intentionally. He does it just to piss off the other guy, to get'em to turn, to go to DA and have a good 1 on 1.. it's all to get to the thin skinned people, those who doesn't understand this concept, to get them to play into his game. And you know what, lol, it works. Many people have been doing this for years, but yet SkyRock is the only one who gets called on it, and odds are its because he's either beat you in DA, clowned you on 200.

Vans, I hope all works out for you. I've told you before squad hoppin was going to get you a bad rep. And now you see how. Stick with these guys, learn, and don't be a salamander lol. Vans is a good kid, just gets bored with squads and goes somewhere else.. I remember someone else doing that back in AW, but I can't remember who it was ;)

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »
thanks. :aok :aok
Tour 79

"The Ringer"

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2007, 11:11:32 AM »
so how long you going to be a muppet vans
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »
Originally posted by PK1Mw

Vans, don't be a salamander lol.  

Yeah Vans, what PK said! :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »
im trying not to be :O :aok
Tour 79

"The Ringer"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Das Muppets
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2007, 11:29:17 PM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
so how long you going to be a muppet vans

yeah, how long has it been?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Das Muppets
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2007, 07:23:11 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
What happened to the 352nd Blue Nosers Vanscrew?

his parents could only afford so many accounts for him to vulch.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2007, 08:39:19 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
his parents could only afford so many accounts for him to vulch.

ack-ack

A few Muppets where not happy when Van was first accepted to the squad by Fester, but all that has changed.  There are a few things he does that some members don't like, such as gaming the game. But we have seen nothing to indicate that he has a second account and we have kept a very close watch on this subject.  My impression of him is that he is just a natural which many people, including myself, are just jealous of.

I'm sorry Ack-Ack, but I think you are very wrong on that statement.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC