Author Topic: Bring Back The MA  (Read 9483 times)

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:14 PM »
what we had in the past with 90+ FoSGs running from undefended base to undefended base taking out all means of effective resistence from the opposing team prior to steam rolling towns was only fun for the mindless shed killers and not for the majority of the players. >>>STORCH

oooops, there it is Storch.

you know as well as I do that we NEVER have 90 players on.

half of those 90 members probably haven,t played in 6 months or in most cases even longer!

the most you will ever see on is usually on squad night--about 25-30 players at most.

and as far as bringin back the MA?

i didn,t really care until now, but if Storchway is against it, I,m all for it.

:aok
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »
Originally posted by jedi25

Don't you all agree..

:aok

No.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I love the whine posts from players in the many flock of seagulls squads (BoPs).  the one by flayed above is a good example, heartwarming stuff that.

there are strat squads in the game that do what you guys do, do it with far fewer players, create an atmosphere of competition and often accomplish their goals.

the first one that comes to mind are the blind bats with perhaps 30 players who consistently drive the strat game for the rook team.  the second would be the 9thGIAP which do the same for which ever country they play for.  these squads are proficient strat GV and furball players individually as opposed to the FoSGs or the 68th guys which are merely a gaggle unskilled gangers and runners.

if it takes dividing the arena even further to prevent the game from sliding downhill I'm for it.

what we had in the past with 90+ FoSGs running from undefended base to undefended base taking out all means of effective resistence from the opposing team prior to steam rolling towns was only fun for the mindless shed killers and not for the majority of the players.  

I'm glad HTC did something about that unhealthy and unsportsman like behavior.  now the FoSGs and those of their ilk are limited to two dozen or so players and those players seem to simply lack the skill to cope with three or four skilled and determined players.

continue the whines please, it's music to my eyes.

Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »
the feeling is completely mutual.  
 Dude... then just shutup..i dont initiate anything with you because you ARE irrelevant

show me where I said you had ninety players on.  I say ninety plus players in the squad.  in fact I said you have about 30 players on.  I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

WOW..you will lie about anything....your post i quoted is where you said it (you do realize anybody can scroll up right?) and you NEVER said we used 30 players..you made a comment about 68th i think...you said 90+ of us....cmon stop lying ..its embarrassing...

post your film of you running and of awdoc diving while I was engaging you in the ack.
sure!

when it's all said and done it's a game and none of this impacts anything important in my life.

your so called life is a pathetic one that seems to hinge on trying to make others feel bad...so i cant imagine what could be important in your life

I could care less about yours or anyone else's opinion on any topic.

now this may be the first honest thing you have typed!!!  you dont care about ANYONE's opinion...your just a jerk who is using the glitch that this community cant ignore 200 or this forum without ignoring everyone to be a butthead...PATHETIC!!!!

you guys are awful players and an embodiment the worst elements in this game.

get a grip!!!!   we ARE part of the game...its a multiplayer game and we are not powerful enough to make or break a game...we are a handful of fun guys who enjoy hanging out with each other...sorry you have no insight....im guessing you might have been more successful here and in RL
[/B]
:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 10:54:58 PM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM »
Ohh BUUUURRRNNNNNNN!!!
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

storch

Bring Back The MA
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2007, 11:21:51 PM »
you know what falcnwng you are correct.  you guys play this game in the most base manner but I guess that is your right to do so.  

you call me a liar, ok.

the people who set up the game set a limit for members in a squad at 32 players.  I don't think it was an arbitrary decision.  you guys have decided to bend those rules for what ever purpose suits you, ok.

that speaks volumes about you.  if you will cheat in little things, well....

here is another thing I know, people who accuse other people are usually guilty of the very thing they are accusing others of.

you are probably a liar, you are person who is willing to break or bend rules as they fit your convenience. this is clearly evidenced in your behavior within the game.

there is really nothing for me to say to you that I haven't already said at some point.

so yes, we are in agreement there is no further need for me to communicate with you on any topic.

I'm amazed to know you are a physician.  thankfully, you aren't mine.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2007, 11:22:05 PM »
Originally posted by KTM520guy

The Dude!!:aok

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2007, 11:32:12 PM »
this aggression will not stand.  man.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2007, 12:04:44 AM »
you know what falcnwng you are correct.  you guys play this game in the most base manner but I guess that is your right to do so.  

AMEN!!!  Thankee for the revelation!

you call me a liar, ok.

because you are...and you continue to do so...

the people who set up the game set a limit for members in a squad at 32 players.  I don't think it was an arbitrary decision.  you guys have decided to bend those rules for what ever purpose suits you, ok.

bend what rules??? please show me a "rule" that i have violated??? i understand you dont "get friendship"...but a squad is not REAL...its a group of folks who like affiliating and hanging with each other...there is no rule about hanging out with each other or squad limits for that matter...it will dismay you to learn that DoW and Dickweed Hevy Bombers hangout with us too on ch and on squad night....eek...folks who enjoy the gme hanging out together...your pathetic

that speaks volumes about you.  if you will cheat in little things, well....

again an example of you flat out lying....i dont cheat in anything....because i AM a decent human being you have to pretend to create a way for me to have cheated...like i said..you ARE a pathetic little creature...

here is another thing I know, people who accuse other people are usually guilty of the very thing they are accusing others of.

thats exactly what guilty people say to try and bluff their way out...dude do you really not know you lie??? im serious...i thought you were just a liar...this may be more pathologic then i thought....get help please!!

you are probably a liar, you are person who is willing to break or bend rules as they fit your convenience. this is clearly evidenced in your behavior within the game.

once again...what rules??? if i am violating a rule i have been open about it and have not had hitech or skuzzy contact me to let me know i or others are cheating??? once again you just falsely accuse others

there is really nothing for me to say to you that I haven't already said at some point.

good then stop saying anything please...feel free to quit harrassing me everytime we end up in the same arena and stop using every thread as a way to harrass our squad...

so yes, we are in agreement there is no further need for me to communicate with you on any topic.

yes yes please let my prayers be answered....

I'm amazed to know you are a physician.  thankfully, you aren't mine.

I'm NOT a psychiatrist....thankfully...
 [/B]

storch

Bring Back The MA
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2007, 04:55:20 AM »
have you seen ninety plus FoSGs in the same arena at the same time?  
I haven't seen anywhere near that number, I think the most I've seen is about thirty and they are all up high or running in La7s as usual.

I chased talcumwng a section or so as he was undoubtably screaming for his minions to save him as he ran to ack in an La7.  I was picked by awdoc while fighting talcumwng in his ack and talcumwng did a long I own storch rant on 200.

I dig the FoSGs and their zany antics they are good comical relief.
this is my response to drediock's assertion that you birds of prey still show up with ninety players.

this also serves to show you that inspite of my loathing of your game play I type from fact, from first person experience.  not from whim or prejudice.

you may scroll back to page five of this thread and see for yourself what drediock typed.

this also an example of my pointing out that the person who runs around saying liar liar pants on fire as you repeatedly do should be doing so while looking in the mirror.

let's analyze the following facts.  spittle up your monitor but be sure to wipe it down before continuing to read.  I think that dried and cake spittle may be partly to blame for your inability to comprehend that which is typed to you.

you claim to be a bird of prey, your internet persona's identity suggests you are a falcon.  yet you appear to be confused because your internet identity also suggests that you lord over a wing of falcons.

you become frothing at the mouth angry because I point out that your self image is in fact misleading.

birds of prey are solitary creatures and do not flock and falcons most especially hunt alone.

I have never seen you alone while playing this game you are always insularly protected by dozens of your servants.

you become upset because I wonder in type if you even go to the restroom alone.  your servants always attack in your defense, even on this BBS as if chemically triggered by your overproduction of pheromones or something.  it's truly comical to behold.  as evidence look at the posts by your minions on this page alone.  clearly un-bird of prey like behavior, even you and they must agree.

clearly you suggest at one form a behavior but have for years consistently displayed another.  that is dishonest at best and I'll leave it at that.

in the printed diaharria you posted prior to the printed diaharria preceeding this post you claimed that you never initiate these exchanges between you and myself.  again as the diaharria above proves, you are dishonest.  even after me expressing my wish to not further engage you in this unproductive and ugly type of correspondance you initiate another personal attack.  

why?

you strike me as an unstable individual and one whom on the whole I'm better disassociated from in every context.  sadly your continued personal attacks and outright lies coupled with your inability to just let things pass leave me no alternative but to place you on my ignore list.

this post serves as notice that henceforth you are typing to yourself and perhaps to others who find you amusing but not to me.

you are dismissed sir,

with profound sincerity all the best to you.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 05:01:12 AM by storch »

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2007, 07:11:42 AM »
Originally posted by KTM520guy

Take it easy man I've got beverage here.:rofl

I love that movie.:aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2007, 07:19:47 AM »
Hey Falc, just thought i would chime in here to say: Had a really fun weekend fighitng some of the Bops, REVRAND and red420 for the most part.

now whatever the vocal minority casts on these forums, there are many people who can apperciate what you Bopz have, a LARGE group of friends playing a game FOR FUN. and fun is something i know the Bops can and  do have.

S!
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2007, 07:25:41 AM »
:noid
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2007, 07:32:12 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
Hey Falc, just thought i would chime in here to say: Had a really fun weekend fighitng some of the Bops, REVRAND and red420 for the most part.

now whatever the vocal minority casts on these forums, there are many people who can apperciate what you Bopz have, a LARGE group of friends playing a game FOR FUN. and fun is something i know the Bops can and  do have.

S!

thanks bud:aok

Offline Anyone

• Copper Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2007, 07:38:35 AM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive

ummm what do you think we flew with in AH1, and before some "customers" built the big maps???? Yup, the same small maps we got today.... thats where they came from ya know ;)

thats the whole problem, we had small maps many many years ago, hell i think ndisle is the first map? Over time, the community got bigger, new maps created, and a new map size introduced.

HTC started only accepting large maps, and we got some fantastic maps over time... however due to changes (be it good or bad) we have LOST alot of great work, its all going to waste in the AH directory. So now we are back to the orignal maps, plus a few others that only support one style of gameplay (ie 2 maps without water so no cvs, 1 map with massive hills so buffs cant lift easy, and one thats good for GV's but little else).

Larger maps could support ALL style of gameplay on the same map. FestaMA for instance had great CV battles, great GV battles, great FT and furballs, and good strat missions too. But maps like this are lost forever???? maybe?

do you guys not see this point?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:40:50 AM by Anyone »