Author Topic: Intersting comment on HO...  (Read 7059 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Intersting comment on HO...
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2007, 11:45:50 PM »
:huh

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2007, 11:53:42 PM »
Originally posted by Boxboy
Up urs Oldman I am tired of laying down for every country we have helped, and his answer about how his country was formed is just crap, ANY history book will tell you WE voted FIRST to admit them and if we hadn't NO other country would have followed.

Take your poor old embrarrased PC self and butt out.

Ouch.  :(

Don't post drunk or stupid...or both.

BTW what is a 'boxboy'?  A boy with a box? :D

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2007, 12:13:36 AM »

As for the rest of the commentators' you have a right to your opinions I just don't share them and thank God that there are others who see the world as I do.  

Dude you shouldn't even share your opinions.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2007, 12:22:19 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
:huh

your :huh 's are making me:noid
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2007, 12:13:19 PM »
:aok

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2007, 12:22:26 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Dude you shouldn't even share your opinions.

Go away Hub I would be hard put to take advice from you if I liked you:furious
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »
Go away Hub I would be hard put to take advice from you if I liked you:furious

So Boxboy, what exactly are the European youths like me, jealous of?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2007, 08:05:08 PM »

thank God that there are others who see the world as I do.  

just goes to show that more than one village is missing its idiot.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
So Boxboy, what exactly are the European youths like me, jealous of?

Ded Boxboy gives me this impression too, thank god i have met other americans with less of the "world owes us everything" attitude":(

Regards,
freezman(the jealous Isreali who's unaware of the history of his own nation and is not greatful enough for boxboy's america)
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2007, 08:13:59 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
just goes to show that more than one village is missing its idiot.

ack-ack
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2007, 11:35:04 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl  I love to see the liberals go mad dog wild when someone stands up their PC world.

BTW Ded where do you live now?? (still in Greece?) not what your location info says:lol

Evenhiem I take it you think America should pull out of the middle east and leave you guys alone with NO support (like the Patriot missile batteries we put up in your home town to protect you).  I guess after hearing your view point I agree with you we should leave you alone no trade, no help, no nothing (no parts for those nice f-16's :lol )

Yes I am an ugly american and there are alot more of us, but ever wonder what made us ugly?  I am sure with what I have seen you don't really care, unless one us "spews" then you rush like sharks to blood in the water.  BTW Evenhiem the first shot in our little spat was fired by YOU with your first post in this thread.

The next time you think to yourself "why doesn't America do something" come back and read this thread.
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2007, 11:57:26 PM »
You are deeply dillusional and mal-informed, I never said I wanted america to leave mid east, i said your(you)type of redneck this is my land american persona is very very troubling,your are missinformed about everything I APPRECIATE AMERICAN SUPPORT for israel over the years, but the way you put it poor little israel wouldnt last a day if it wasnt for america, yes america sell us weapons and supports us diplomaticly. Do you know that weve defended ourselves with (American, Israeli and French) equipment since 1948.  A country shaped by war not a war shaped by a country mind you.  Thankfully no american i have met shares your world police attitude including but not limited to (Guppy,my squadies skatsr tango et.., bks, muppets, and most every other squad I have been with or gotten to know) but hey who am i to tell you not to assume.

Yes i may have posted first but only in your niave and presumptious reply about european youths.

(attempted to reply with class)
Freezman
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:00:39 AM by evenhaim »
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2007, 11:58:44 PM »
The next time you think to yourself "why doesn't America do something" come back and read this thread

Im sorry but should i concieve that as a warning... i think ill be fine:)
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2007, 12:36:01 AM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
You are deeply dillusional and mal-informed, I never said I wanted america to leave mid east, i said your(you)type of redneck this is my land american persona is very very troubling,your are missinformed about everything I APPRECIATE AMERICAN SUPPORT for israel over the years, but the way you put it poor little israel wouldnt last a day if it wasnt for america, yes america sell us weapons and supports us diplomaticly. Do you know that weve defended ourselves with (American, Israeli and French) equipment since 1948.  A country shaped by war not a war shaped by a country mind you.  Thankfully no american i have met shares your world police attitude including but not limited to (Guppy,my squadies skatsr tango et.., bks, muppets, and most every other squad I have been with or gotten to know) but hey who am i to tell you not to assume.

Yes i may have posted first but only in your niave and presumptious reply about european youths.

(attempted to reply with class)
Freezman

I see it's just "redneck" American's that you object to:O   You have NO clue who I am or what I know about your country (suffice to say that I have been married to the same gal for over 40 years who comes from a Jewish back ground and had relatives on the "ship of the damned")

Yes I do find alot of critical folks from over in Europe (not that they are all wrong but the kids seem to carp on us just to be in fasion).  I, like you am proud of my country and so, as you "have a right" to take offense.

I find however that many here in this country seem to think that being a partriot is distaseful and wrong minded (even feebleminded) and so, as you refer to anyone who stands up and rails about the unfair treatment as "rednecks" or worse.

I find you to be all things you accuse me of, the only difference is which country you favor.

The facts are that I have ALWAYS, till your posts, both respected and admired the Isrealis but am forming a new opinion now based your statements which I fear maybe universal over there.

BTW if you would like to meet some who feel as I do come visit us, but try to avoid "yuppyland" and meet the folks who do the work, fight the wars, do the dying, in short as you put it the "rednecks".
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:38:32 AM by Boxboy »
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2007, 12:42:04 AM »
I guess the Greeks and Israelis should do some fighting and dying in order to gain your expertise?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech