Author Topic: On ethics – The HO, The RAM, The SPY – an informal poll.  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
On ethics – The HO, The RAM, The SPY – an informal poll.
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »
Originally posted by pluck
After blowing up a meat bomb, I take some gratification knowing that without my efforts, AH would not be as intense.

After shooting a chute I do my sexy, nekid dance and touch my self.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2007, 01:18:15 PM »
Originally posted by SEseph
SuperDud, I'm not pissed off my cute being shot.. that's impossible. I said this once before, and you Super, keep proving me right.. you don't pay a lick of attention. I never open my chute. the moment I bail, I'm typing .ef because there is no need to open your chute. You can bail at 100 feet and type .ef and get a successful bail.

What I am irritated over is your feeling of superiority over others because you veiw your way of life as superior. I play these games and enjoy them and want to have something to care about. Why? I can't do much anymore because I gave my back in service to my country so that people like you can spit on me now that I can't do what I use to. I would do it again, because I want you to have the right to tell me how my life is worthless, or anyone else's. I didn't even know you until AH2 and I was willing to give my life for you. I guess this is how the world is: I don't know you, but I judge you based on my veiws, and you're bad, even though you make my way of life possible.

Good going mate. Maybe think next time before you judge a person's way of life.
WOW, you are reading way to far into this. But thanks for the life lesson. I'll carry it with me always.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2007, 07:30:59 PM »
Originally posted by Yknurd
After shooting a chute I do my sexy, nekid dance and touch my self.

mmmmbboooooaaaaahhhhhahahahah ahaha :rofl :aok
Hitting trees since tour 78