Author Topic: How to BnZ  (Read 2467 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: How to BnZ
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2008, 08:57:10 PM »
This is really quite sad... all this flaming... why... because your opinion differs....people really shouldn't knock. I'm pretty sure all have done this at one time or other....the only thing which could change this may be the wording perhaps ....grammer police ....or is all the anamosity due to the fact you get nailed by this style. why can't we take it for what it is and learn from it, those who want to try it, do...

Peace , love , and understanding man,   Yeah  :cool:

Offline boingg

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2008, 08:58:27 PM »
Moot are you sure you have Gavagai in the right grouping here ?  he is primarily a 109 driver. Not nosing into the discussion just didn't want him lumped into anything squaddie and all  :salute

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2008, 09:16:19 PM »
Yep, saw him myself.   He might've been flying a 51D in the anecdote above..  From what I've seen, him and Syrax are litteraly opposite the good sportsmanship and courage (if we can call it that) of everyone else in JG11..

"I'm pretty sure all have done this at one time or other."  The problem is doing it every single time..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »
I watched the film and thought it was quite good. I wish my gunnery skills were half as good. I could be wrong but from what I've read here it looks like Yenny sees AH as more of a war sim than Quake on wings. Making it home in your ride seems important to me too. There would be no real life aces if they all went into battle looking for a furball and fighting till their death for the sake of the fight. More often than not, they flew their mission from a lofty perch looking for an enemy to pounce on and hoping they can finish him off in one swoop. I'm sure the real life fighter pilot wouldn't call furballing fun. Some folks like to think of AH as a fun game that takes a lot of skill to master, others like to think of it as more of a simulation, the common denominator is, both sides see it as fun. The problem around here is, no one believes the other guy could possibly believe his way is fun.
Thank you for the film Yenny and don't try to win over the furballers and duelers , they want to enjoy their 15 bux their way and want you to join them!  :salute :)
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2008, 07:49:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure Yenny is just ignoring the fact that most of this is brought on by his ego.  It's off the scale.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »
I watched the film and thought it was quite good. I wish my gunnery skills were half as good. I could be wrong but from what I've read here it looks like Yenny sees AH as more of a war sim than Quake on wings. Making it home in your ride seems important to me too. There would be no real life aces if they all went into battle looking for a furball and fighting till their death for the sake of the fight. More often than not, they flew their mission from a lofty perch looking for an enemy to pounce on and hoping they can finish him off in one swoop. I'm sure the real life fighter pilot wouldn't call furballing fun. Some folks like to think of AH as a fun game that takes a lot of skill to master, others like to think of it as more of a simulation, the common denominator is, both sides see it as fun. The problem around here is, no one believes the other guy could possibly believe his way is fun.
Thank you for the film Yenny and don't try to win over the furballers and duelers , they want to enjoy their 15 bux their way and want you to join them!  :salute :)

I think if the thread title and motive had been more honest and less transaparent  - people probably wouldnt flame so much.

I come from a land downunder

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »
I mean it's fine to be like sunfan to take an f4ud fly into a big horde of 20 people mission on an air field solo, and try to get a few kills before he get shot down. However, the problem is crying about it. If you're gunna try to solo flight into a group of 20 planes expect to be shot down if you're low and slow.
no thats not usally how it happens..... usually im flying 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 then the horde of 20 shows up to save the other guys arse. 
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »
no thats not usally how it happens..... usually im flying 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 then the horde of 20 shows up to save the other guys arse. 

I chased a milkmaid to his base last night.  He landed well before I caught him but a Mossie upped.  I dragged him out away from the field ack and we started a fight.  Then A Ki-61 upped and joined.  Then a high 190 joined.  Then something else upped and joined.  Then another upped and was joining as I got killed.  5 on 1 and I was the only one there.  It was clear for sectors other than me.  How many is enough?  You just have to ask.

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.