Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16968 times)

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »
The clowns doing it for evil intent will scream their heads off on the boards to high heaven.

If they weren't using it for evil intent, why would they even remotely care if it were changed?

Follow the "I ALWAYS switch countries to the lowest numbers for the best fights" BOZOS in-game.  Make a note for a few weeks of what the countries they are on and the numbers at the time (take some roster screen shots) and find out that it's the biggest lie in the game.  Over 75% of the time you will see them one of the biggest numbers countries.

The extremely few times they do switch to the lowest numbers....nobody trusts them worth a flip because they have seen them as an enemy most of the time.

PLEASE don't believe me, make note yourself and check the roster often.  

You might want to also take note of how many times they are on one country--and how many times one or more of their squaddies are on another.

You don't have to be Einstein to figure out what they are doing.

But...it's their 15 bucks.  Let 'em do what they want.

ROX

If I am not on low numbers, it's because I only logged on for 5-10 minutes to see if any squaddies were on, or a squaddy just switched to my side before I could switch to his, not knowing mine was high.  Sometimes it's the case that the numbers are deceiving though, and though it might be the low side, when you switch you see all the fights are filled with green.  The country with larger numbers might actually be out numbered in the fight, because most of its inflight population is NOE scorewhoring or something of the like.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2008, 04:07:29 PM »
The clowns doing it for evil intent will scream their heads off on the boards to high heaven.

If they weren't using it for evil intent, why would they even remotely care if it were changed?

Follow the "I ALWAYS switch countries to the lowest numbers for the best fights" BOZOS in-game.  Make a note for a few weeks of what the countries they are on and the numbers at the time (take some roster screen shots) and find out that it's the biggest lie in the game.  Over 75% of the time you will see them one of the biggest numbers countries.

The extremely few times they do switch to the lowest numbers....nobody trusts them worth a flip because they have seen them as an enemy most of the time.

PLEASE don't believe me, make note yourself and check the roster often.  

You might want to also take note of how many times they are on one country--and how many times one or more of their squaddies are on another.

You don't have to be Einstein to figure out what they are doing.

But...it's their 15 bucks.  Let 'em do what they want.

ROX

As one of thos BOZO's, please do note who I fly for and when.  Please do take screen shots.  Collect a dossier on me and my flying.  Please!  Quiz me on the status of the 'war' in the arena when you see me.  What the heck, ask me if I even know what map we're on!  I'm sure it will reveal my evil intent to spend my time disrupting certain groups from obtaining their war winning prize through whatever means neccessary!

If only you could see my network of computers, set up on different accounts, logged into each country multiple times and having infiltrated multiple squadrons just to spread my evil ways.  Little do you know that I'm in your squad too ROX!  I'd watch your six if I were you!  The best spies always stick closest to those they want to disrupt, and appear to be their closest friends........ :noid :noid :noid

BozoJr of the 80th Spyhunters
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »
Ink, I was being sarcastic, I think generally we fly the same way ;)

Rox, you crack me up.  if you don't know why people would not be happy about not being able to have cross country comms....then you either need more friends, or start taking this game much less serious.  I for one, when getting shot down by an old squadie, or someone I know, might take the moment, noticing they are one, to send them a message, or just say hi.  I could care less who trusts me or not, because the people I do know, know that isn't an issue at all.  I often feel like you are trying to take a simple game in which people chat and have fun, make friends, update each other about how life is going, and turn it into one giant conspiracy theory.  That is the simple truth about it.  I would assume others might "abuse" this in some way, in the end it is a game.  If HT wanted to make a strict war sim, he could.  Instead, he made a light hearted sand box game in which many enjoy just for the sake of flying and hanging with some online buds.  It's your $15 bucks too, so play how you want, but don't start going crazy because some people enjoy conversing with others, whom they have met over the years, in private, because of your assumption that anyone who uses it is spying.  You are right, it does not take an Einstein to figure that out.
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »
Follow the "I ALWAYS switch countries to the lowest numbers for the best fights" BOZOS in-game.

Come on ROX ... you really can't paint with such a broad brush.

I switch a lot and I can guarantee you that I could care less what you or anyone else wants to do to "win the war" ... those of us that do switch to go to the lower numbers are people who are in it for the fight ... not the "win the war".

SlappyBOZO
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2008, 04:41:38 PM »
PLuck     :salute

ROX

you know what they say when you assume something!!

and you sir(used very loosely)are a  giant one.

nuff said

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2008, 04:45:21 PM »
Who said ANYTHING about it being a "Win The War" thing?  I'd like to see where you yanked that one out of.

I stand by my post...there are folks who constantly post about how they "ALWAYS go to the side with the lowest numbers...." yadi yadi yadi.  Just look at the roster sometime and see where really are.  Like I said, DON'T believe me, go look for yourself.

As For the side hoppers with evil intent.... It is only a very small handfull of people who I see doing it.

Hey, Like I said it's their $15 bucks...

Thanks for the name calling ink!   :aok  Well done!   :aok

ROX
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 04:56:26 PM by ROX »

Offline FireDragon

• Zinc Member
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2008, 04:47:48 PM »
If you have a few minutes to waste... After you long on Cycle through the 200 channels... IT will take a few minutes but its amazing how many are on the 200 channels and are cross country....  Found some guys in gv's doing it they were cross country and on the same 200 channel... Funny as heck they blaaaab.. and dont even know your there.... I found one thats considered in the top ten in gv;s doing it.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2008, 04:49:06 PM »

If only you could see my network of computers, set up on different accounts, logged into each country multiple times and having infiltrated multiple squadrons just to spread my evil ways.  Little do you know that I'm in your squad too ROX!  I'd watch your six if I were you!  The best spies always stick closest to those they want to disrupt, and appear to be their closest friends........ :noid :noid :noid

Come on.. admit it.. you ARE ROX! You may just have forgot which account is the real one and which one is the shade  :noid
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
Who said ANYTHING about it being a "Win The War" thing?  I'd like to see where you hanked that one out of.

I stand by my post. 

Hey, Like I said it's their $15 bucks...

BTW:  It is only a very small handfull of people who I see doing it

Thanks for the name calling ink!   :aok

ROX

BOZO's???????????????????

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2008, 04:57:42 PM »

BOZO's???????????????????

Ok...I'll be more specific.

LYING Bozos.

Hey...again it's their $15 bucks. 

If they want to lie about it in a public forum they have to expect that eventually someone is going to call them on it.

ROX
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 05:05:51 PM by ROX »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2008, 05:07:59 PM »

Ok...I'll be more specific.

LYING Bozos.

ROX

like i said you assume to much,    i switch when the numbers are off, or if there is a better fight between two countries that im not part of,

i know there are spies but i dont think its as bad as you make it to be, who knows maybe it is, but i for one dont and would not.

seriously it is great fun to fight your friends, or to be fighting someone one day, have great fights, then the next time he is green and we fly in same area,checking each others 6, its cool.

im just sayin, not every who switches are spies, i know a bunch that switch that would not spy, the ones that switch you will usually find in a big furball.

and of course you can dis believe me if you want, whatever after i shoot your prettythang down ill put it out on 200 where your "team" can find your corpse.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »

As one of thos BOZO's, please do note who I fly for and when.  Please do take screen shots.  Collect a dossier on me and my flying.  Please!  Quiz me on the status of the 'war' in the arena when you see me.  What the heck, ask me if I even know what map we're on!  I'm sure it will reveal my evil intent to spend my time disrupting certain groups from obtaining their war winning prize through whatever means neccessary!

BozoJr of the 80th Spyhunters

There ya go, spoiling the fun for everyone again !!! Your going to ruin this game Dan !!! :furious

.....oh and ROX, dude lighten up, I think you need to get laid or something.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2008, 05:15:18 PM »

like i said you assume to much,    i switch when the numbers are off, or if there is a better fight between two countries that im not part of,

i know there are spies but i dont think its as bad as you make it to be, who knows maybe it is, but i for one dont and would not.

seriously it is great fun to fight your friends, or to be fighting someone one day, have great fights, then the next time he is green and we fly in same area,checking each others 6, its cool.

im just sayin, not every who switches are spies, i know a bunch that switch that would not spy, the ones that switch you will usually find in a big furball.

and of course you can dis believe me if you want, whatever after i shoot your uncle down ill put it out on 200 where your "team" can find your corpse.

Ink...PLEASE go back and re-read my posts.

<<im just sayin, not every who switches are spies>>

WHO DID?  I already said the one's who do are "It is only a very small handfull of people who I see doing it."

<<Making it out as bad as I believe it to be?>>

Is that a troll?  Who ever said that? 

Did you even bother to READ my post before replying?

In plain and simple easy to understand English:  There is a very small minority of folks in the game who side-hop and use cross-country text and VOX for evil purposes...but make any suggestion about elongating the time frame of side hopping or closing off cross country text & VOX and get ready to see the fur fly.  From who?  The same people who use both for evil intent.  It's pretty easy to see who they are.  They are the ones squeeling the loudest against any change on the BBS.

Who is dissing YOU?  Are you one of those who preach on the boards that they "ALWAYS go to the side with the lowest numbers"--only to be seen constantly on the side of the highest numbers in-game?  If you do, how do you rationalize the lie?  If you don't...what's the problem?

ROX

« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 05:38:21 PM by ROX »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »

Ink...PLEASE go back and re-read my posts.

<<im just sayin, not every who switches are spies>>

WHO DID?  I already said the one's who do are "It is only a very small handfull of people who I see doing it."

Did you even bother to READ my post before replying?

Who is dissing YOU?  Are you one of those who preach on the boards that they "ALWAYS go to the side with the lowest numbers"--only to be seen constantly on the side of the highest numbers in-game?  I haven't seen it so what is YOUR problem? 

I'd prefer the folks lying about it just come out and be honest about it....but that's probably asking too much.

ROX

your statement about BOZOs was wide sweeping, if i took it wrong then i apologize.

and i dont Always switch to the lower side, just when the fights are not good where i am at.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »
This thread was derailed faster than southbound trucker in rush hour traffic.   
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 05:45:52 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC