Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 17022 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2008, 04:28:24 PM »

I never read in the rules anything about NOT telling people from the other counties what was happening on my country. It happens, prepare for it, and move on. Not to tough to figure out.

Its not cheating. Its not very classy game play, but its not cheating.

Haha, yaknow what? Your right. I cant find any rule about this. I always assumed there was one.  :lol Thats funny.

"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

Incapable of having adult conversation?  I am not the one crying about a game.  Cheer up tiny tears, have some fun - heck, will even let you wing with me some time ;)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2008, 05:03:26 PM »
Incapable of having adult conversation?  I am not the one crying about a game.  Cheer up tiny tears, have some fun - heck, will even let you wing with me some time ;)

Don't do it rich, BKs suck.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »
Don't do it rich, BKs suck.

Even more reason to do it.  Me love you long time.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2008, 05:24:05 PM »
And I've heard that each country has at least 3 spies.(which I think too)

I nominate you for mvs!
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2008, 05:32:35 PM »
ROX

dont feel bad dude...your original post was right on and they know it.  The only honest one has been ink who said "I am not always on the side with lowest numbers...unless the fights no good."  My experience has been that many of these guys are rolling with the numbers as much as they say they don't.

Your posts are typically right on.

The reason you get ganged in here is becuase most of the guys who would agree with you actually PLAY the game more than they troll these boards.  Its amazing how many of these guys invest more time on these boards then they do in the game. 

Im sure we could analyze them and figure out their childhoods left them in a place where they dont value group accomplishment or enjoy the comradery that the game offers.  Thus leaving them with the lowest common denominator which is to up a plane and point it at another plane over and over again til its late enough at night that the Cinemax after Dark has begun and another self pleasuring opportunity presents itself....   But I'm sure we would be just making irresponsible accusations and suggesting we should TELL others how to enjoy themselves in a way that would make them feel inferior....AND THAT WOULD BE WRONG!!!

Well I digress...and that means its time to wipe BEFORE i pull up my pants (took me awhile) :rock
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »
ROX

dont feel bad dude...your original post was right on and they know it.  The only honest one has been ink who said "I am not always on the side with lowest numbers...unless the fights no good."  My experience has been that many of these guys are rolling with the numbers as much as they say they don't.

The reason you get ganged in here is becuase most of the guys who would agree with you actually PLAY the game more than they troll these boards.  Its amazing how many of these guys invest more time on these boards then they do in the game. 

Im sure we could analyze them and figure out their childhoods left them in a place where they dont value group accomplishment or enjoy the comradery that the game offers.  Thus leaving them with the lowest common denominator which is to up a plane and point it at another plane over and over again til its late enough at night that the Cinemax after Dark has begun and another self pleasuring opportunity presents itself....   But I'm sure we would be just making irresponsible accusations and suggesting we should TELL others how to enjoy themselves in a way that would make them feel inferior....AND THAT WOULD BE WRONG!!!

Well I digress...and that means its time to wipe BEFORE i pull up my pants (took me awhile) :rock

Yeah, I've never switched countries.   I spy all of the time.   I suck in the game, so I must not be believed.   What these threads tell me is "stay in Rookland, your help or camaraderie is not wanted."   Kinda pathetic to have call this a "Community" when the "Adults" act like it's their first day of Kindergarten and found the secret toy.   

I've never claimed to be superior, only one being has that right in my eyes and it isn't in the human form.   I'm in the Arenas just about every evening, I guess I'm playing another game named "aces high"?    :uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »
ROX

anyone hear a sucking noise?   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Falcon, his post must have been right on for you.  Don't speak for everyone else though, thats just rude.

I'd say my social skills are a bit more developed.  I've made friends on all the teams.  You guys just seem to want people to hate.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »

Follow the "I ALWAYS switch countries to the lowest numbers for the best fights" BOZOS in-game.
Ok...I'll be more specific.

LYING Bozos.

Hey...again it's their $15 bucks. 

If they want to lie about it in a public forum they have to expect that eventually someone is going to call them on it.

ROX

I said I switch sides to the lowest numbers when I log on EVERY time. This makes me a bozo, and probably a lying bozo?   I want you to call me on it. Go ahead. I fly in LW orange. Here's my country breakdown so far this tour. Go ahead, call me on it, watch the roster for me.

Country    Kills As                Kills Of
Bishop      219                       53
Knight        58                     182
Rook        115                     157

Country Killed As            Killed By
Bishop    16                        1
Knight     2                        10
Rook       4                       11

nobody trusts them worth a flip because they have seen them as an enemy most of the time.

:huh

Actually, no one accuses me of spying and I most often get greetings from friendly folk who are glad I switched. There are great people on all three teams and my side switching habits have given me the good fortune of meeting them.   :

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 06:37:26 PM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »
"nobody trusts them worth a flip because they have seen them as an enemy most of the time."

Odd.. I'm flying more than 90% of my time on rooks side.

But when I switched to Knights earlier today to support Chris3's mission I didn't hear a bad word. I was killed by Banshee7 (Rook) who was incredibly happy about that fence-jump which gave him the opportunity to send me and my 262 down in flames.

I stayed for some time after the mission, defended fields, ran from bish hordes and helped killing a rook buff mission. No rook complained. Nor did the Knight guys I usually shoot down a few times per month refused to wing up or help me hunting down that cunning Bish Tiger.

I guess none of them had taken notice of that "Do not trust side switcher's!" posters everywhere...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2008, 08:02:36 PM »
I would say 9 out of 10 players are simply interested in having fun playing the game.

I dont think sideswitchers are automatically cheaters. Its their $16 so they can play the way they want. Sideswitchers are no more prone to cheat then anyone else. Until I saw this latest act Ive never even called anyone a "cheater" before.

And deep down the rest of us really dont want to believe any of us would take this so serious they would revert to the Tralfazz act. Who would possibly care that much about rank and score? But...there are a few squads who take that K/D stuff very seriously. But 99% of players just dont care that much about it to get that gamey. And why not just do it on pure skill? There are guys who rank very high just on pure skill.

Aces High should get a handle on this but I suspect they wont. They are actually kinda hands off, which isnt that bad a thing. I myself think they run the game pretty well.

Furball do you babble nonsense on the vox like you do here?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2008, 09:12:29 PM »
Yeah, I've never switched countries.   I spy all of the time.   I suck in the game, so I must not be believed.   What these threads tell me is "stay in Rookland, your help or camaraderie is not wanted."   Kinda pathetic to have call this a "Community" when the "Adults" act like it's their first day of Kindergarten and found the secret toy.   

I've never claimed to be superior, only one being has that right in my eyes and it isn't in the human form.   I'm in the Arenas just about every evening, I guess I'm playing another game named "aces high"?    :uhoh

karaya

your being a little defensive dude....you know i consider you a friend and i hope you know my broadstrokes are not pointed at anyone in particular.  unfortunately many of the smaller strokes seem all pointed at ROX and im not sure that is fair either.

i'll leave you all with a little William S.  "Me thinks tho doth protest too much" :rock
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »
karaya

your being a little defensive dude....you know i consider you a friend and i hope you know my broadstrokes are not pointed at anyone in particular.  unfortunately many of the smaller strokes seem all pointed at ROX and im not sure that is fair either.

i'll leave you all with a little William S.  "Me thinks tho doth protest too much" :rock

You went over the top on another post.   If you're gonna be at SHawk's Saturday.   I'll fill you in on some things.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »
Hmmm.  Was I a spy when I told on 200 where I was leading the SAPP 38 pilots last night?  I think I told on us every time we upped.

Does that make me a regular spy Bozo or a double agent Bozo? :huh

I'm so confused! :cry

Its very easy to figure it out, were you on the side with the lowest numbers? After all if your lieing about that, you most likely would have been lieing about everything else, so all the 38's they ran into must have just be coincidental.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2008, 02:12:23 AM »
Furball do you babble nonsense on the vox like you do here?

Mommy doesn't let me talk to the puter.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --