Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16803 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #405 on: July 19, 2008, 11:48:42 AM »

Sorry to pop your bubble here Don, but I did over two hours of quiet research for each hour on the air. 

Listen to the radio sometime.  Don't take my word for it.  Grab a stop whatch and go listen to the radio.

If it's a music station the AT might talk a total of 5 minutes per hour--moring show = 20/25 minytes per hour, afternoon show = 10/15 minutes per hour, talk show = 30/35 minutes per hour.

The rest of the time it's music, commercials, ID's, imaging, sports, news, weather, etc. 

Nice idea, but wrong.

Although If you had wanted to know that information in a non demeaning way I would have gladly told you in a PM, BTW Pse check yours.

ROX

ROX

Howard Stern!  Baba Booey! Baba Booey!

:noid

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #406 on: July 19, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »

It's very relevent, and it you were paying attention, proved a point.

When you gett attacked by REAL pros at it it makes dealing with rank amateurs a piece of cake.

And that's exactly what we have here.  Amateurs.

They think what they are trying to pull is SO original that everyone who reads this thread is stupid enough to believe it.

oh yeah, you really sent stang off with his tail between his legs, you got him good, he wont mess with you again :rofl
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #407 on: July 19, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »
Ghi runs the best missions anyway.  Surprising really since he is an amateur because he was never on the radio.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #408 on: July 19, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »

It's very relevent, and it you were paying attention, proved a point.

When you gett attacked by REAL pros at it it makes dealing with rank amateurs a piece of cake.

And that's exactly what we have here.  Amateurs.

ROX

And you think that spending some time on a microphone some how makes you a professional?  Profesisonal what?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #409 on: July 19, 2008, 01:12:30 PM »
And you think that spending some time on a microphone some how makes you a professional?  Profesisonal what?

He's a professional at pressing the "cut" button, apparently.

We darned amateurs are too stupid to do that.  We actually listen to the other guy's arguments and try to counter them.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #410 on: July 19, 2008, 01:14:43 PM »
Yes, you have been caught lying. Though I must admit, I haven't seen that you have too many minions.

Cite one example, please.  (This aughta be good).

ROX

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #411 on: July 19, 2008, 01:17:24 PM »

ROX

You spelled watch wrong. That has to count for something.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #412 on: July 19, 2008, 01:17:33 PM »

When you have a contract and get paid = professional

When you do it for free = amateur.

I hold 3 FCC licences and got paid (quite well).  

I'd think that you'd understand that much, after all, we did graduate from the same school district.

ROX

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #413 on: July 19, 2008, 01:17:38 PM »
Radio gabfest types just press the disconnect button when the discussion doesn't go their way. I would venture to guess that many have some God like attitude. Just a guess as I was never interested in anything but music played on mine. The best radio folks played the music and kept their mouths shut.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #414 on: July 19, 2008, 01:17:49 PM »
From Rox

Cheers!

Well, NB, this is interesting.  This is what Rox said:

"When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.  It doesn't doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why."

Going by the thread's title, this must be the one he's referencing:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,229383.0.html

In it, you will note that precisely two people typed precisely six sentences that could in any way, shape, or form, be construed as flaming.  Every other poster either suggested a teamspeak application, or agreed with his idea.

Now, if we are to assume that two people typing six sentences is not enough to get under Rox's skin, the only logical conclusion, based on his own definition of honesty, is that Rox is a flat out liar :aok

From NB
Well, thanks to Murdr I didn't have to.....

Funny, You stated in this thread that..."When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.", when in reality ONE (read it carefully...1) poster flamed you. In addition, that person (Stang...you know who you are...meybe  ) made a single post. From this, one can only deduce that you are a bald faced liar or a sadly delusional paranoid.  

BTW, if you bother to look back at his posts, one of the people that you have consistently insulted and called names has never sunk to your level in this thread. Dan/Corky is the kind of player you should hope to be, if you weren't "a bald faced liar or a sadly delusional paranoid".
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #415 on: July 19, 2008, 01:19:02 PM »
Ghi runs the best missions anyway.  Surprising really since he is an amateur because he was never on the radio.

I agree with the fisrt sentance, in part.  Ghi does a very good job at running missions.

The second sentance makes no sense whatsover.

The whole post is entirely off tipic.

ROX

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #416 on: July 19, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »

oh yeah, you really sent stang off with his tail between his legs, you got him good, he wont mess with you again :rofl

Nice try.

He actually came back (with Octavious in tow) and did it again.  You need screen shots?

When we changed the take off base at the last second from advertizing we were going to take a bish base--and hit a rook target--they both knew immediately that they had been duped.  They flew with us to target.  Never fired a shot.  Then bailed and not only left the arena left the game.

But that was like...10 months ago.  I'm sure he'll be back.

BTW:  I have never heard of you, nuch less had any personal problem with you...but I do appreciate the lame attempt at piling on.

You guys are TOO easy.

NEXT!

ROX

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #417 on: July 19, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
You spelled watch wrong. That has to count for something.

By all means, line me up agains the wall and shoot me for a typo.

If we did that, no one would be alive to post...especially the owner & founder.

:rofl      :rofl      :rofl     :rofl   

FAIL.

NEXT

ROX

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #418 on: July 19, 2008, 01:31:23 PM »
Radio gabfest types just press the disconnect button when the discussion doesn't go their way. I would venture to guess that many have some God like attitude. Just a guess as I was never interested in anything but music played on mine. The best radio folks played the music and kept their mouths shut.

Then go listen to the "All show tunes all the time" channel on satallite radio.

BTW:  "The best radio folks played the music and kept their mouths shut" folks barely make minumim wage.  Hence, they don't get to say anything.  They aren't air talents, they are announcers.

Little advice:  If you are going to make a post...make sure it's about a subject/topic/issue that you actually KNOW something about. 

But thanks for stopping by to show your backside.

FAIL

NEXT!

ROX

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #419 on: July 19, 2008, 01:33:24 PM »
Yes, you have been caught lying. Though I must admit, I haven't seen that you have too many minions.

BTW: I have personally asked my squaddies--as a personal favor to me--to not get involved.  We have our own board just like this on our own website.

FAIL....another one bites the dust.  These guys are too easy.

NEXT!

ROX