Author Topic: KKKUNITE and BADMOFO  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: KKKUNITE and BADMOFO
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2008, 09:54:22 AM »
mashy reminds me of a very emotional kid.... the "I'm takiing my football and going home" pouty kid thing... I thought it fit.

Kid?  You cannot even spell "taking" correctly when spewing the drivel.   Grow up.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2008, 09:54:52 AM »
1.   Continue the juvenile name calling.
2.   This is a PRIVATE BBS.   The US Constitution get's checked at the login, it isn't used here or in game (Thank God).   You are contradicting yourself in this thread.  I'd stop while you think that you are ahead. 

I believe the only one posting here that "has sonic booms overhead", is your own cranium.   You never said "Uptown.....", you posted comments and when cornered, claim "they were directed towards uptown".   

you're spinning your wheels now grabbing straws...this is sad.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2008, 09:56:37 AM »
Let me explain something to you. My father and grandmother are and were part of that little group. When I was a kid I got a arse beating until I peed my pants for calling a black man sir. This is just one of many reasons I take offence. It had nothing to do with what the government says or does. I could careless quite frankly. I get angry when guys like these two pop in and start their crap. I feel ashamed and discusted that in this day and age we even have to go through this. I feel I have to take a stand against it and not condone it as you and walrus would have us do. I've lived through this kind of thing most of my life. Have you? Now I have to change my avatar because they have brought unto the flag I hold so dear.

P.S. all liberals report to the TA. You have whales to save and trees to hug.

Zeta and his sidekick CAP1 only posted to hijack the thread.   

<<S>>
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »

<<S>>

yes, a kid.  I have no idea what your physical age is....but you're very immatuer .. I'd say you have the maturity level and analytical capacity of a 13-17 year old boy.  you jump the gun too much for your own good, and when you realize it, you back peddle even worse.  by the way...the old message board "do something..and then blame the other guy for what I just did" thing....is soooooo 1996.

cmon kid........learn to take a punch....

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2008, 10:05:01 AM »
based on the sqwastika comment.....then we should remove the stars and bars from american planes as it might offend older germans, and we should also remove the meatballs from the japanese planes as they'll probably offend americans.

someone said it earlier........everything can be viewed as offensive to someone somewhere in the world.

i still say this was the wrong place to deal with this. it should've been reported, and emailed to htc, and it would've ended peacfully there.

Actually, IIRC, the Swastikas are removed ingame due to their presence making the game inaccessible to players in certain areas, where such symbols aren't allowed. It has nothing to do with being PC or removing offensive icons, but rather gaining more customers. AFAIK, the American flag, and the symbols used on aircraft and machines aren't illegal in these areas, hence their presence.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2008, 10:07:33 AM »
   You never said "Uptown.....", you posted comments and when cornered, claim "they were directed towards uptown".   

"Look walrus, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. IT'S OFFENSIVE! If you can't figure that out, well then you're stupid. Your government has deemed it "politically correct" to recognize the KKK as a terrorist group"

very dangerous ground uptown......when you feel you have to view something as bad........because your government has it on a list and told you to do so.  I hope there is a better rationale than that at play...

considering this was the basis of your entire diatribe ...... I think you're done here....
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:17:47 AM by ZetaNine »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2008, 10:07:36 AM »
yes, a kid.  I have no idea what your physical age is....but you're very immatuer .. I'd say you have the maturity level and analytical capacity of a 13-17 year old boy.  you jump the gun too much for your own good, and when you realize it, you back peddle even worse.  by the way...the old message board "do something..and then blame the other guy for what I just did" thing....is soooooo 1996.

"well mr zeta...you named uptown specifically...and quoted words he said...but I had no idea you were talking about him.."

cmon kid........learn to take a punch....

Learn to spell.   You'll see yourself being taken a little more seriously.   Amazing on how "the shoe gets placed on the other foot"?    Thank you for playing the role of "Saturday's Hypocrite".  

You are twisting what I have said and showing the Community your lack of insight.   This is proven by the above quote.  Please, continue to embarrass yourself.  

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »

You are twisting what I have said showing the Community your lack of insight.   This is proven by the above quote.  Please, continue to embarrass yourself.  

surrender noted.....

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2008, 10:14:25 AM »

<<S>>

dude..i'm no one's sidekick......i made my comment about that ""scooter"" name because i found it amusing.....although it is kind of easy to see that you're fairly well pissed off right now :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2008, 10:16:26 AM »
Actually, IIRC, the Swastikas are removed ingame due to their presence making the game inaccessible to players in certain areas, where such symbols aren't allowed. It has nothing to do with being PC or removing offensive icons, but rather gaining more customers. AFAIK, the American flag, and the symbols used on aircraft and machines aren't illegal in these areas, hence their presence.

i think you're right. i remember talking to some friends that've flown their r/c aircraft in different parts of europe, and were told that it had to be removed from their planes. it's actually illegal to dissplay it.

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2008, 10:18:47 AM »
dude..i'm no one's sidekick......i made my comment about that ""scooter"" name because i found it amusing.....although it is kind of easy to see that you're fairly well pissed off right now :D

Keep thinking that.   I'm far from it, "dude".   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2008, 10:19:33 AM »
It would be illegal for anyone in Germany to play this game if swastikas were painted on the aircraft or GVs.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:15 AM »
It would be illegal for anyone in Germany to play this game if swastikas were painted on the aircraft or GVs.

I understand that........but it's sad in a way too.  This is a historical game...

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:32 AM »

i thought it was most of europe?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"