Author Topic: Question for those that vulch 2nd accounts to gain rank  (Read 7426 times)

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Question for those that vulch 2nd accounts to gain rank
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2008, 11:04:24 AM »
I killed a second account before, but it was always another player that was being killed or doing the killing. :devil

The main reason for doing it, was to hear the others in the arena whine and complain, score is for tools. Plus it looked rather funny when you see Joedog landing 133 kills in a panzer, or doom landing 71 kills in a Bf-110-C. There was a bunch of players gathered one night, to the point where there was 6 of us sitting out there, and the player we were giving kills to had a crappy vid card so one of the 6 players on the ground fired a smoke round off which caused the person recieving the kills computer to freeze up (due to only having a 64MB video card) which resulted in him augering into the ground with 103 kills. Very funny stuff he was really angry.

The whole point of it was because some of us are ME-262 fiends, the type of player who doesn't hord perk points like a squirrel just to brag about how many you got to someone else, no the type of player who takes one out and doesn't care at all because the perks are so easy to get and 262's are just that much fun, especially when there are a bunch of ya up in them, win or lose thats a fun time.

But above all else the main reason for perk farming is to hear others cry about it.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2008, 11:15:28 AM »
The hilarious thing is Biggamer used to be named Bigamer until I finally copped onto me laughing at him every damn time I saw him... I guess he figured out that "Bigamer" had quite a different meaning than what he was intending... but I after reading this thread I suppose not.

Biggamer is horribly low skilled but I guess that doesn't need to be added.

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2008, 11:24:57 AM »
He did, wake up and smell the coffee, it's been brewing since page one. :rolleyes:

:noid
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
The hilarious thing is Biggamer used to be named Bigamer until I finally copped onto me laughing at him every damn time I saw him... I guess he figured out that "Bigamer" had quite a different meaning than what he was intending... but I after reading this thread I suppose not.

Biggamer is horribly low skilled but I guess that doesn't need to be added.

I have him on film cursing me out...its so funny...here ill tell you some of what he said

biggamer says : SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK **** YOU SQUEAK YOU **** SQUEAK!!!!!!!!!!

dont think i left anything out
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2008, 12:20:53 PM »
Frankly, I don't care what SHawk has to say about the subject, he's one of the main reasons these kids in his squadron do what they do.   I would like to hear Biggamer and Dextur's thoughts though.  Besides the humor factor, it would be a valuable insight to the inner workings of a squeaker's mind.

ack-ack

my personal opinion on why some do this?

i think they just like to see their names in lights. it makes em famous. they're heros in their own minds,. :O :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »
I killed a second account before, but it was always another player that was being killed or doing the killing. :devil

The main reason for doing it, was to hear the others in the arena whine and complain, score is for tools. Plus it looked rather funny when you see Joedog landing 133 kills in a panzer, or doom landing 71 kills in a Bf-110-C. There was a bunch of players gathered one night, to the point where there was 6 of us sitting out there, and the player we were giving kills to had a crappy vid card so one of the 6 players on the ground fired a smoke round off which caused the person recieving the kills computer to freeze up (due to only having a 64MB video card) which resulted in him augering into the ground with 103 kills. Very funny stuff he was really angry.

The whole point of it was because some of us are ME-262 fiends, the type of player who doesn't hord perk points like a squirrel just to brag about how many you got to someone else, no the type of player who takes one out and doesn't care at all because the perks are so easy to get and 262's are just that much fun, especially when there are a bunch of ya up in them, win or lose thats a fun time.

But above all else the main reason for perk farming is to hear others cry about it.

Thanks for responding, I forgot you are also one of those tools that like to engage in this practice.  One question though, why do this for perks when you can easily get them through normal game play?  Is it because you suck so bad that you feel compelled to earn perks this way so you can show everyone how uber you are because you can fly a ME262 3 times out of the week?

ack-ack
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:24:49 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2008, 12:32:25 PM »

So you vulch each other to get perk points so that you can fly 262's ... is that what you are saying ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »
Why don't you PM these guys and ask them, you really think they are going to pop on here and answer your question?
All your going to get out of this thread is speculation from others as why they do such a retarded thing.

I guess you got your answer right here ...

SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2008, 12:40:20 PM »
The money reward thing is no longer going on.  But the vulching of a second account does cheat the ones who use the scoring system to judge their own progress.

I'm not sure I buy that argument.   I check some of the stats from time to time to guage how I'm doing, but when you use them that way, it's all relative to how you've flown in the past and what kinds of activities you've been engaging in, and I don't see how that can be affected by some dweeb cutting corners to pad their score.

<S>

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline JB11

• Copper Member
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »
niether Biggamer or Dextur are in SHawks squad.
YES!!!! I finally did something to better a squad other than apply my mad insane skills!!! Or did I?  :noid
Never abandon the possibility of attack. Attack even from a position of inferiority, to disrupt the enemy's plans. This often results in improving one's own position. - General Adolf Galland, Luftwaffe
Proverbs 3:5,6

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2008, 01:57:15 PM »

Wow! I mean just WOW!  :eek:

I'm going to be honest here. I've never been faced with this kind of unashamed, unrepentant honesty. I thought I would appreciate the intestinal fortitude it would take for someone to be this unabashed about admitting abhorrent behavior. But, actually reading this post feels like someone just punched me in the stomach. I feel the same way I did when I first heard about Catholic priests raping alter boys.  :O
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 02:11:21 PM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2008, 02:02:25 PM »
Wow! I mean just WOW!  :eek:

I'm going to be honest here. I've never been faced with this kind of unashamed, unrepentant honesty. I thought I would appreciate the intestinal fortitude it would take for someone to be this unabashed about admitting abhorrent behavior. But, actually reading this post feels like someone just punched me in the stomach. I feel the same way I did when I first heard about a Catholic priests raping alter boys.  :O

And to think he wanted to be a trainer. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2008, 02:10:26 PM »
And to think he wanted to be a trainer. 

ack-ack

Train people to do what?!?

-1 Lose all sense self-respect and be so self-deluded you honestly still think you're a "cool dude".
-2 Wallow in the murky depths of depravity and truly enjoy it. 
-3 Develop a gift for admitting moral bankruptcy to the world with a nauseating smile on your face....

Yea, he would have been a fabulous trainer with those singular talents to share...

:O
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 02:34:08 PM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »
Since you don't know the difference between a question and a whine.

Definition of Question: The act of asking; interrogation; inquiry; as, to examine by question and answer.

Definition of Whine: to complain with or as if with a whine.

I don't care if they vulch a shade account nor am I complaining that they are.  I just would like to know why people would engage in an activity to gain some respect within the community when that activity is seen as one of the lamest things you can do.

ack-ack

Didn't mean to offend ya :(  :(
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »
Thanks for responding, I forgot you are also one of those tools that like to engage in this practice.  One question though, why do this for perks when you can easily get them through normal game play?  Is it because you suck so bad that you feel compelled to earn perks this way so you can show everyone how uber you are because you can fly a ME262 3 times out of the week?

ack-ack

That guy is a complete and utter tool. Hey tool, perk farming is when you fly a high eny plane and get kills legitimately. What is this jackuncle's CPID, AKAK?

Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve