Author Topic: helicopters.....If you read you must make a post!!!!!!!  (Read 3032 times)

Offline halo342

• Copper Member
Re: helicopters.....If you read you must make a post!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 08:59:45 PM »
I read and must reply.

I am the ghost of Vic Morrow.

I do not like helicopters.

is Stevie Ray Vaughn standing next to him?

/hijack
Oh my God, what has the Internet evolved itself into? :huh

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »
For all you who want helicopters. With the policy's & rules for aircraft to be included in the game here is the one & only helicopter that qualifies for AH11. Don't ask for anything else.           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EFt7cLCRSY

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »
 :aok i like the idea of helicopters coming in and rescueing downed pilots so they can land thier kills :D

it is a good idea :salute
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 05:16:53 PM »
please dont let this topic die if it does i make a new topic and i hate doing that please post for the sake of helicopters :noid any who really they need to make one

No Helicopters. This is WWII not Vietnam. Get it?

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline minke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 05:53:59 PM »
please dont let this topic die if it does i make a new topic and i hate doing that please post for the sake of helicopters :noid any who really they need to make one

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »
No Helicopters. This is WWII not Vietnam. Get it? (Image removed from quote.)
there was helicopters in WWII but they didn't see any combat action,they just rescued downed pilots and landed cargo on ships.
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2008, 07:20:16 PM »
Darn.. I read the post, therefore I must reply.

I will agree ( not that my approval, by any means, carries any weight ) to helicopters after all of the following conditions are satisfied:

Every aircraft that saw more combat than the helicopter has been included into the game, plus at least one rebuild for each new addition from now.

Every ground vehicle that served in a combat area more so than the helicopter has been introduced into the game.

Every geographical area where combat was experienced is represented by a practical and useful map.

Naval craft are expanded to include strategic importance and supply features.

Certain arenas contain comprehensive and manageable strat and supply systems that can be attacked, defended, and resupplied.

Skuzzy experiences a 3 month period where no threads need to be locked, no PNGs are necessary to be administered, and Microsoft releases an efficient OS to replace Vista.

Then.. and only after all those conditions are met, will I think that adding helicopters is something that needs to be done.

Amen.

Yeah um, not every aircraft or GV that saw action more than the heli is in the game rofl... Get those in and then MAYBE, just MAYBE they'll put a heli in
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
Re: helicopters
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »
actually it will be about as hard to fly as in Microsoft flight sim and its ment to to be slow so u can hover think u can destroy ground targets more easily and use it for troops and its smaller then planes so its harder to hit defiantly when hovering.please post when you read any ideas changes yese or nos
same with todays choppers, but the modern ones only go like 250 mph, they slow....yea...right im against this idea, if you want troops take an M3, jeep, or goon, you want rockets take a pony, hog, jug, 38. simple.
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »
You have any idea how light armor that thing was during WWII, rumors of a metal rod like spear thrown out of anger took one down rumor says...
YOU SIR NEED TO STOP PLAYING MEDAL OF HONOR RISING SUN. A chopper in this game would be a slap to society.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: helicopters
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline BEARING3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2008, 08:50:42 PM »
By 1936, many of the problems had solutions and with the introduction of the German Focke-Wulf Fw 61, the first practical helicopter was a reality. Vertical flight was not a dream anymore.

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2008, 08:57:57 PM »
You have any idea how light armor that thing was during WWII, rumors of a metal rod like spear thrown out of anger took one down rumor says...
YOU SIR NEED TO STOP PLAYING MEDAL OF HONOR RISING SUN. A chopper in this game would be a slap to society.
   :lol :lol :lol :lol
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »
Choppers suck, we dont need em
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women