Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:11 AM »
What have I admitted to?  :huh

Your posts don't make much sense.....

The old....lets turn it around on them! I didn't make the implication that someone has done something they haven't.

Here
I bolded it - and highlited it in red for you...i could send you a crayon to color the background too if you want

I'm getting quite bored with it Elfie...
You get called on something.. i can link the posts if you want. but I won't cuz i'm bored with it... then you sheepishly throw up a smiley and make some off the cuff dismisive remark...
it is not a debate to mud sling.. to post 5000 times ..the same thing over and over again... does not make you a profoundly wise person..
just someone who needs to find other ways to express themself...
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2008, 11:55:09 AM »
geeze, nwbie, you take a swipe at the guys post count, use sweeping statements to attempt to qualify the guy as a dolt.. all as evidence of how bored you are with all this.

quality argument yah got there, bub.

The guy normally takes the high road when insulted about his religious beliefs, maintains a level head when takling about religion, politics, foreign relations, etc and manages to not come off like an arrogant bellybutton with a liberal stick stuffed up his arse.

Guess what you sound like?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2008, 12:05:39 PM »
I initially said:

Except....she hasn't been Pentecostal for 6 years now.

Nwbie says:

Yet - because Osama attended a muslim school when he was a youth in Indonesia, that matters to you.....

go ahead..have your cake and eat it too

Is this not a perfect example of an Ad Hominem attack?

A (fallacious) ad hominem argument has the basic form:

Person A makes claim X
    There is something objectionable about Person A
    Therefore claim X is false

Or am I misunderstanding the definition of Ad Hominem?  :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »
The old....lets turn it around on them! I didn't make the implication that someone has done something they haven't.

Here
I bolded it - and highlited it in red for you...i could send you a crayon to color the background too if you want

I'm getting quite bored with it Elfie...
You get called on something.. i can link the posts if you want. but I won't cuz i'm bored with it... then you sheepishly throw up a smiley and make some off the cuff dismisive remark...
it is not a debate to mud sling.. to post 5000 times ..the same thing over and over again... does not make you a profoundly wise person..
just someone who needs to find other ways to express themself...

You start the attack on me and now your are bored with it?  :rofl
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2008, 12:13:53 PM »
geeze, nwbie, you take a swipe at the guys post count, use sweeping statements to attempt to qualify the guy as a dolt.. all as evidence of how bored you are with all this.

The guy normally takes the high road when insulted about his religious beliefs, maintains a level head when takling about religion, politics, foreign relations, etc and manages to not come off like an arrogant bellybutton with a liberal stick stuffed up his arse.

you?

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2008, 12:16:31 PM »
You start the attack on me and now your are bored with it?  :rofl

Jeez there you go again with the smileys

I attacked you?

Talk about turning it around...maybe you have add... read the thread over again and see who attacked who first

Yes I'm bored with your turn it around crap

Almost as bad as hangtime ... he is like that annoying poodle that waits til you turn around and starts nipping on your heel and barking

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2008, 12:19:31 PM »
...and does unspeakable things to your Kewpie doll.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
Jeez there you go again with the smileys

I attacked you?

Talk about turning it around...maybe you have add... read the thread over again and see who attacked who first

Yes I'm bored with your turn it around crap

Almost as bad as hangtime ... he is like that annoying poodle that waits til you turn around and starts nipping on your heel and barking

Ok, you are getting to be almost as good of entertainment as Skyrock.   :rofl

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2008, 12:21:47 PM »
Ok, you are getting to be almost as good of entertainment as Skyrock.   :rofl

glad i amuse you...guess it is easier than actually having something worthwhile to say
laffing it off is a good trick...just that most people realize it is a sign of a weak point

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2008, 12:25:41 PM »
glad i amuse you...guess it is easier than actually having something worthwhile to say
laffing it off is a good trick...just that most people realize it is a sign of a weak point

:rofl   :rofl   :rofl

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »

I appreciate the kind words Hang.  :salute

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »
careful... I might hafta start humping yer leg or biting yer ankles.

I have my rep to protect, y'know?

;)

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2008, 12:35:50 PM »
careful... I might hafta start humping yer leg or biting yer ankles.

I have my rep to protect, y'know?

;)

Understood.  :lol

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:40 PM »
I miss boroda
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2008, 01:24:12 PM »
I miss boroda

He was good for some laughs for sure.  :D