Author Topic: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(  (Read 9926 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »
Good points.  It is a buisness.  As such if I'm not happy with the product anymore they won't recieve my money or my referrals of the game to friends.

I for one plan on sticking it out for a while if possible, but with the economy in a sad state plus other real life factors I'm getting closer to calling it quits.  With gameplay continuing to move further from what I enjoy I have less and less reason to continue sending HTC my money.

seek it out.
when i'm in next, i'm gonna try n find snaphook, as he's told me to look him up. i know i'll be in for fun fights with him.
it might take time sometimes, but you can sort of create your fun. that's what i do for now. i find a furball somewhere...........or i go pick on a base, and create the fight.

besides....where are you gonna find this entertainment for only .50 a day?  :D
 my ingame is at the bottom of my posts......if you're lookin for fights only, pm me......i'll probably be in a 38 of some sort, and don't know how well i'll do against a lot of ya, but i'm always game. it's the only way i'm gonna learn to kill more than i die.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2008, 03:07:41 PM »
cap check your PM

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2008, 03:24:05 PM »
What a joke, when the MWA reaches a point that its tardlets in bunches its time to evaluate where the game is going. My 90 day clock is on, fas as I can see we're reaching the point that its devolved to a total waste of time.

I agree totally, that fight we had the other day was the last good one I have had since. It use to be that 1vs1 fights were the norm, now all I get is hoed and rammed. Im trying to get better and compete with you uber guys but have run into either the huge base takin horde that insists on dropping all hangers, ords and filling the skys with 10 sets of buffs and a 10 plane cap. They consider that fun. Not long after that the awards ceramony starts and then the 200 channel banter starts with " wasn't that team work great ! " It's if that is the most important aspect of the game. Don't get me wrong when the numbers are even it can be a blast but too many times they are stacked in favor of the knits. Some of these players will do whatever it takes to get you down and make no bones about not caring if they ever get any better. Sad to me since I  seldom get a chance to use anything Ive learned except surviving.  They say all good things come to an end, maybe the end is coming.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2008, 03:40:36 PM »
Cant read everything, but I can say that having a plane I like that never gets old to me, and having a good bunch of wingies to team up with against the horde, is always enough to make it so I more rarely notice or care how lame the flying gets.  It's not hard to see why you can get tired of the horde, if you're flying an SBD.. I mean cmon, an SBD :)  LOL

Don't be too hard on yourself Snap... Just take whatever comes in stride and make the best of it.  Maybe fly a better plane and make mince meat out of the horde, like e.g. Shane, and still have a blast flying well (cause you still would have to have great fights to beat the horde).
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »
Cant read everything, but I can say that having a plane I like that never gets old to me, and having a good bunch of wingies to team up with against the horde, is always enough to make it so I more rarely notice or care how lame the flying gets.  It's not hard to see why you can get tired of the horde, if you're flying an SBD.. I mean cmon, an SBD :)  LOL

Don't be too hard on yourself Snap... Just take whatever comes in stride and make the best of it.  Maybe fly a better plane and make mince meat out of the horde, like e.g. Shane, and still have a blast flying well (cause you still would have to have great fights to beat the horde).

WELL, I think i see his point....i THINK. it seems he fls the sbd to challenge himself. i had a 1v1 with him a couple weeks ago, and in all honesty, the only reason he didn't shoot me down, was because i had a faster plane, and could bravely run away.
 it was a good fight though. fun. i learned a lot from it.
 before that, i dropped into shuffler and a couple of his wingies. none of them ganged me, although i was pretty stupid. i knew who it was, thus my hellkitty had no advatnages over those lightnings.   :D
 same when i fought soulss. was a fun fight. but i didn't get ganged, nor did he.

what it seems to me that snap's gettin dissillusioned about, is the "win at any cost" mentality in a fight. thus, you get a tart in a highly maneuverable plane, that could easily maneuver for a good firing position, but instead, chooses to face shoot every pass.....or ram. or he can't get into position, so he calls for help.

that'd be fine, if he were defending a base, but i rarely ever see snap attack a base.

just an FYI.......beware the SBD O DETH.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2008, 04:14:32 PM »

I agree totally, that fight we had the other day was the last good one I have had since. It use to be that 1vs1 fights were the norm, now all I get is hoed and rammed. Im trying to get better and compete with you uber guys but have run into either the huge base takin horde that insists on dropping all hangers, ords and filling the skys with 10 sets of buffs and a 10 plane cap. They consider that fun. Not long after that the awards ceramony starts and then the 200 channel banter starts with " wasn't that team work great ! " It's if that is the most important aspect of the game. Don't get me wrong when the numbers are even it can be a blast but too many times they are stacked in favor of the knits. Some of these players will do whatever it takes to get you down and make no bones about not caring if they ever get any better. Sad to me since I  seldom get a chance to use anything Ive learned except surviving.  They say all good things come to an end, maybe the end is coming.

u still flyin the mossie? i actually got a few kills on some mossies last week.....the end of the last tour.
 if they're gonna try n ho ya, ho em back...chances are you have more firepower. 
 i had a spit tried for the ho every pass on sat night......fourth pass, i opened up on him. he collided with me..i lost a wing, he lost an airplane.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2008, 04:45:25 PM »
u still flyin the mossie? i actually got a few kills on some mossies last week.....the end of the last tour.
 if they're gonna try n ho ya, ho em back...chances are you have more firepower. 
 i had a spit tried for the ho every pass on sat night......fourth pass, i opened up on him. he collided with me..i lost a wing, he lost an airplane.  :D

last ho I was in a 110 and lost to a spit, go figure. I play on a laptop so my vid card isn't as good as a deck tops . I certainly don't see thungs the way alot of you guys do. No Mossie, I was in a 109G2 and snap was in his SBD. It was a very fun fight. I had a very hard time keeping my eye on him. I09 G2's doesn't have the best of views.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2008, 12:52:06 AM »
last ho I was in a 110 and lost to a spit, go figure. I play on a laptop so my vid card isn't as good as a deck tops . I certainly don't see thungs the way alot of you guys do. No Mossie, I was in a 109G2 and snap was in his SBD. It was a very fun fight. I had a very hard time keeping my eye on him. I09 G2's doesn't have the best of views.

well...tonight sucked......alt monkeys all over the place.......me flying worse than normal........runners, pickers, and one hotard.......

ya, maybe mw is goin down the toilet.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2008, 05:02:45 AM »
well...tonight sucked......alt monkeys all over the place.......me flying worse than normal........runners, pickers, and one hotard.......

ya, maybe mw is goin down the toilet.

This kind of night?

MINE!  MINE!  MINE!  MINE!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2008, 07:07:07 AM »
I chased seighen (spelling) for 30 minutes or more. He was in 51b with alt and dove at me a few times. I continued on his 6 climbing till we were over 20K. He stayed about 1.5 out. He finally turned and I got an engine hit on him. Chased him to the deck where he finally died. Then I got bounced by a zeek and was in the tower. Not real exciting. Earlier we had a bunch drop in and once their E state was burned from BNZ we had us a fine little fight.

Forgot to mention my dogfight with a pony while I was in a gooney. That was fun till I was picked by another pony.... lol I was laughing the whole time.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2008, 07:47:12 AM »
This kind of night?

ack-ack

dam....that was pretty good against.....what......5 of em? sheesh! i still have trouble with just 1v1.

i came bish last night for a bit ak.....but i think you were already gone. found a couple fights, but still found a lot of alt monkeys there. rooks must've been runnin short on oxygen last night.  :rofl

actually got a couple kills......but got vulched on landing, then picked by shufflers fav pony driver, as i was tearing oldmans p38 apart. go figure.  :rolleyes: it was my own fault anyway.........shoulda assumed he'd go for the easy kill, rather than look for an actual fight.  :D

wish i could get int here tonight, but i won't be home till 1am or so eastern. should be able to make it tomorrow night though.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2008, 08:10:59 AM »
This kind of night?

ack-ack

is there any other kind of night in aces high  :rofl

MINE MINE MINE
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f6B_7ZRSwWg

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 09:13:22 AM »
I believe I gave you a couple of fair 1v1 fights on Saturday. I thought there were pretty honorable and fun :aok

Kostic

:lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2008, 10:35:38 AM »
was in there for about an hour all i seen was base captured by the knights every 5 mins said screw this went to late war oh 7 bish 20 knights 7 rooks go figure should rename MW knights toolshed training camp

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2008, 10:47:38 AM »
was in there for about an hour all i seen was base captured by the knights every 5 mins said screw this went to late war oh 7 bish 20 knights 7 rooks go figure should rename MW knights toolshed training camp

actually, i got on around 11ish....after i ate dinner. was rooks fightin bish. that's why i went bish for a bit....to find some fights.  :D

oo.....and it was something like 12 bish, 10 rook, and only 5 or 6 knight.

i don't generally like that particular map though either
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 10:51:36 AM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"