Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica  (Read 5208 times)

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Re: Battlestar Galactica
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2009, 09:19:54 AM »
yeah ellen is the 5th...what got me tho was how the other 4 are remembering their time on earth. They were all there 2000 yrs ago when everything went south. I have very high hopes for this season.
Now they gotta find a new home PLUS they have the ebil cylons chasing them.
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »
well considering that she was killed on new caprica its really not a plot mover. it doesnt help to progress the story when a key component is dead and you already know how they died.

definitely didnt expect it, but i dont see how it helps any.

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2009, 09:25:15 AM »
remeber she said : dont worry saul we will be together again. she's dead BUT she is coming back.
They were there 2k yrs ago so it stands to reason that she will be returning. resurrected somehow. i dunno how but she is coming back......much to the joy of all the lonely guys in da fleet
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say they are all Cylons.  Cylon skinjobs= humans.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »
remeber she said : dont worry saul we will be together again. she's dead BUT she is coming back.
They were there 2k yrs ago so it stands to reason that she will be returning. resurrected somehow. i dunno how but she is coming back......much to the joy of all the lonely guys in da fleet

Incidentally a resurrection ship happened to be close by when she died at new caprica and somehow her resurrection went by unnoticed. Well, that didn't sound convincing. Sure there must been the ship around because there were Cylons around, but I'm sure they would notice a stranger walking about the corridors. Besides, are they capable of resurrection like the Cylons?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:20:13 AM by Fishu »

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2009, 11:30:06 AM »
If Ellen is the 5th then what the heck is star buck?    :uhoh

Offline whels

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2009, 11:44:23 AM »
If Ellen is the 5th then what the heck is star buck?    :uhoh

I wonder if she has been resurrected by something like the Ships of Light/Beings of Light from the original series. where Apollo and starbuck die,
used to do something for the beings then resurrected back to alive and with the fleet.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »
I wonder if she has been resurrected by something like the Ships of Light/Beings of Light from the original series. where Apollo and starbuck die,
used to do something for the beings then resurrected back to alive and with the fleet.

That's possible, they have from time to time used themes from the original series episodes. 

Tyrol seeing where he got vaporized is quite eerie..   :eek:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:20:01 PM by soda72 »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »
They seemed to be saying the fight between humans and cylons was a fight that had/has been going on forever and the were destined to repeat the same situations over and over? Its almost as if the cylons kill all the humans and then resurrect them to continue the fight again in search of a new outcome?  Pretty interesting writing for the show no matter what the final outcome is.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »
They confirmed the 13th colony was all cylons, so who attacked them?  humans?  or something else?

:noid

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
They confirmed the 13th colony was all cylons, so who attacked them?  humans?  or something else?

:noid

Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline firbal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »

This what I was thinking. I was wondering if or when they would bring the Ships of Light into this. But after seeing Starbuck a toasty critter in her ship on earth, I'm wondering if she is a skin job. And there are more than just the final five, so far, 6.

So I guess, it is correct that the bodies they found buried are cylons, then......we are all CYLONS!    :O
Fireball
39th Fighter Squadron "Cobras in the Clouds"

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2009, 04:47:55 PM »
It was a good episode.  I'm not going to pass judgment really until this half of the season is done and I'll take it in as a whole.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »
So they have Cylons on Earth 2,000 tears before the humans even created them? Sounds like a BIG hole in the plot. Just makes the new series [about how they create the Cylons] pointless.
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline majic

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »
So they have Cylons on Earth 2,000 tears before the humans even created them? Sounds like a BIG hole in the plot. Just makes the new series [about how they create the Cylons] pointless.

Unless they show how the old Cylons (perhaps the "final five" ones fom "Earth") manipulated the colonials to create their own.