Author Topic: AvA Attitude  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: AvA Attitude
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2008, 01:11:38 PM »
Making treads that just try top stir the pot will get you banned. Take it from someone who's had it happen to him before.

As for our "fights" they started with you 5K+ above me. I stayed low waiting for you to make your move and watched as you made a few weak passes then zoomed right back up. The only time you did commit to the fight you over shot within 5 seconds and then proceeded to do a weak stick stir while running away. Second "fight" was about the same thing except you didn't commit and I had to land since i was out of fuel after watching you fly circles above me for almost fifteen minutes.

I'm almost certain that Larry doesn't want higher numbers on a regular basis. His posts here actively discourage new participation to the point of calling for restrictions on who can post in this forum.

BTW Larry, If you want to get rid of me you don't have to ban me. Just take the P38 out of the planeset and you won't see me.

No P38, No Dawger. Its pretty simple, really.

I wont have to ban you and really don't want to get rid of you. The more baby seals for me the club the better. For you being certain that I don't want more numbers shows you have no clue. Go check the missions that I put together. I want to turn the AvA into a place where squads and individuals can go to find good fights without having to worry about base capture or porkers.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 01:15:48 PM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2008, 01:16:28 PM »
LARRY!

Calm down dude.... your typos are atrocious.  :rofl
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2008, 01:18:40 PM »
LARRY!

Calm down dude.... your typos are atrocious.  :rofl

Its my 16.03 I can make as many typos as I want. :P
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Dawger

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »
Making treads that just try top stir the pot will get you banned. Take it from someone who's had it happen to him before.

As for our "fights" they started with you 5K+ above me. I stayed low waiting for you to make your move and watched as you made a few weak passes then zoomed right back up. The only time you did commit to the fight you over shot within 5 seconds and then proceeded to do a weak stick stir while running away. Second "fight" was about the same thing except you didn't commit and I had to land since i was out of fuel after watching you fly circles above me for almost fifteen minutes.

Like I said we had one fight and I lost. I lost because I committed to a turn fight in a heavy P38J with a Ki61 at 5 feet off the water. Thats just dumb and I freely admit it.

The rest of the time you broke way too early for me to even think about committing to a guns pass so I just went the other way and eventually you would show up again underneath me, 5 feet off the deck. I realize you want a P38 to commit to an angles fight at low altitude when you are in a 109. Thats the situation I would want as well.

You wanted the fight under conditions you dictated and I decided not to commit under those conditions. Silly me.

Feel free to disparage my skill/decision making/timidity/weakness or whatever creative pejorative terms you care to use. I have a thick skin. Makes me no nevermind. Makes you what I suspect most everyone else already knows you are.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2008, 01:22:00 PM »
That's okay Dawger.  I got bounced very sweetly by Gavagai on my last flight last night.  He had some good smash and I was on the deck RTB with 2 minutes gas.  He made a neat recovery from the initial overshoot and nailed me fair and square.

Its my 16.03...
Damn!  I forgot about the Canadian inflation.  :rofl
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 01:24:21 PM by Odee »
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Dawger

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2008, 01:34:41 PM »
I don't mind getting my butt kicked. I used to mind but I also used to be a lot better than I am now. I'm afraid I don't put nearly the effort I used to into staying sharp and I am past the cat like reflexes of youth.

I used to build a new system annually specifically for flying. Now, I just dug my 4 year old machine out of the closet and pieced together a barely serviceable rig after taking a 4 month break from computer silliness.

I'm having fun flying online again but I get the feeling it might be short lived.