Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8660 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #180 on: March 03, 2009, 11:10:01 PM »
OINK?

(Image removed from quote.)
nice Larry but I think we got even better ones on our sqaud site, it was after the hurricane or something and theres a pile of like 20 dead pigs.  :salute when you gunna fight me again in your K4 was fun that day
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
« Reply #181 on: March 03, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »
ankle humper

You know it , with me not having an account at all,l me getting good points with the muppets is all that matters... Besides the muppets have bipolar and stang why not ankle hump???????

Haha good try....
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »
Didnt know you didnt play, just a joke, sorry if it offended :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2009, 11:27:47 PM »
Folks,

We oink to keep Twitchy's memory alive.

Are you ALL collectively asking us to throw him under the bus?<-- this is called soft or social tyranny. It's rampant in online multi player games. OINK must be the new greifer in Aces High. Didn't know he was such a bad member of the community.

Oink hurts no one in the game.

HiTech would have addressed OINK through real world channels if OINK were impacting the server to support our collective $14.95 per month. So did HiTech change a rule recently and decided to let you gents bring the POTW up to speed at your leisure of OINK's impending censure? I'm very certain if HiTech had contacted SYKO, the Pigs would have worked with HiTech to solve any problems with this greifer OINK. And here all this time we were clueless to just how bad OINK has been.

So the only conclusion I can make is social tyranny is quietly being enacted over OINK because the Muppets and Co. no longer approve of OINK being in a game whos owner has no known problem with OINK. It takes someone(s) to decide to dislike OINK, then attempt to socially disaprove of OINK, so those faceless someones can feel better by acheiving the goal of banishing or descriminating against OINK through peer preassure or "soft tyranny".

I have freinds in the HR and leagal communities spitting and snorting all over their moniters reading your reasons why OINK should be descriminated against. It's understandable why HiTech is god on this playground and we are paying guests.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2009, 11:41:39 PM »
tyrany, descrimination :huh  That's worth the price of admission right there.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #185 on: March 04, 2009, 12:14:25 AM »
funny thing is people from the 80th asked me about you when you joined, the person isnt a member now but I told him about your attitude and that you were trying to fix it but, honestly you hadnt, <S>Anodizer i told you to back off

If you're going to spout of BS such as this, please don't salute...  Honestly.. :rolleyes:
Poor attempt at embarrassment..  Really man....  I'm done grilling the kid....  You can stop playing big brother now.. :rofl
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #186 on: March 04, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »
If you're going to spout of BS such as this, please don't salute...  Honestly.. :rolleyes:
Poor attempt at embarrassment..  Really man....  I'm done grilling the kid....  You can stop playing big brother now.. :rofl

more like the bigger friend :salute ILL SALUTE WHEN I WANNA SALUTE A HOLE
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: March 04, 2009, 12:22:58 AM »
for the pigs....how its done.....Muppet style......oink!   :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #188 on: March 04, 2009, 12:23:21 AM »
It's just spam Bustr. No more no less. No idea it had anything to do with someone who passed away. Calling it tyrany is exagerated.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2009, 12:35:54 AM »
for the pigs....how its done.....Muppet style......oink!   :devil

(Image removed from quote.)
nice SkyRock wtg on your kills oink :) i cant remember last time i used channel 4 you can say whatever you want on that right?
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2009, 12:37:11 AM »
and shortly after i landed 9 in a k4 when i said i was about to land.

i aint scared of no pig. ill take all yall on. us muppets would beat your whole squad in a grudge match.

dont hate we just know what we are doing.

coming on the forums and calling us out makes you look big and bad but i dont see much of anything from yalls squad.

yall are just another squad tryin to fit in with the muppets and blue knights but yall arnt getting there by talkin crap on the boards.

prove yourself in the game and maybe yall would get some respect.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2009, 12:43:51 AM »
channel 4 you can say whatever you want on that right?
yes......and we do.  :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2009, 12:44:13 AM »
and shortly after i landed 9 in a k4 when i said i was about to land.

i aint scared of no pig. ill take all yall on. us muppets would beat your whole squad in a grudge match.

dont hate we just know what we are doing.

coming on the forums and calling us out makes you look big and bad but i dont see much of anything from yalls squad.

yall are just another squad tryin to fit in with the muppets and blue knights but yall arnt getting there by talkin crap on the boards.

prove yourself in the game and maybe yall would get some respect.

lil late violater to be bringin up the argument again, we kinda settled it because this was a joking around thread by meaty in order to spark good fights, we pigs enjoy dogging it out with yall, doesnt it only make us better fighting against the best? all im hereing is that you all are the best now
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #193 on: March 04, 2009, 12:44:46 AM »
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2009, 01:00:51 AM »
STFU
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech