Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64696 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #705 on: June 07, 2012, 06:56:10 PM »
Well ... Mars and I finally got a change to visit Jeff last night. Something came up and BadBoy58 couldn't make it.

Finally, after 3 years (this April), Jeff will be released next Thursday. He will be moving to a "Group" home in Manchester, Ct.

He is so looking forward to getting into his own place and is frothing at the mouth to get back in Aces High. We assured him that his handle "Morpheus" has been saved and protected by Skuzzy ... he could not believe it and was ecstatic that Aces High (Skuzzy) would do that for him.

He says that he will have internet access at the new place and his Mom is going to be getting his computer and "gear" out of storage. We will be taking a trip to the new place, hopefully before the end of June, and we will check out his computer and gear and will determine if he needs upgrading.

We don't know how he will be paying for his internet access and his AH sub but if he falls short or needs some new hardware, we may be asking for some assistance.

Stay tuned ...

WTG Morph!  Thanx Slap  :salute
:salute to the Skuz-meister for saving his callsign...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:57:58 PM by W7LPNRICK »
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #706 on: June 07, 2012, 07:08:27 PM »
i have computer parts plus i can help with AH account and i can fork in some money for internet
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #707 on: June 07, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
He will be moving to a "Group" home in Manchester, Ct.

Slap, I live in Vernon, right near the Manchester line. If there is something I can do for him you let me know. If his AH gear is missing, I have a spare CH Fighterstick and CH Prothrottle he can use. Looking in my closet, I do NOT have any pedals, unfortunately.

I'll PM you my phone number, address and e-mail address.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:24:53 PM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #708 on: June 07, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
Slap, I live in Vernon, right near the Manchester line. If there is something I can do for him you let me know. If his AH gear is missing, I have a spare CH Fighterstick and CH Prothrottle he can use.

I'll PM you my phone number, address and e-mail address.

I have 9 Logitech 3D Pro's...I was saving them for a bonfire.  If he is a Logitech guy, I will send them ALL to him.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #709 on: June 07, 2012, 07:41:31 PM »
I would also be more than happy to donate a month or two subscription to AH. Feel free to put me on the list.
Same here :aok Great news Slap, thanks for the update :salute

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #710 on: June 07, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
I believe I have a headset or 2 laying around for him  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #711 on: June 07, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
I have 9 Logitech 3D Pro's...I was saving them for a bonfire.  If he is a Logitech guy, I will send them ALL to him.
holy cow. O_o
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #712 on: June 07, 2012, 08:49:10 PM »
I could throw in a set of Saitek rudder pedals Del,........would they work with the CH gear?
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
« Reply #713 on: June 07, 2012, 08:51:21 PM »
Well ... Mars and I finally got a change to visit Jeff last night. Something came up and BadBoy58 couldn't make it.

Finally, after 3 years (this April), Jeff will be released next Thursday. He will be moving to a "Group" home in Manchester, Ct.

He is so looking forward to getting into his own place and is frothing at the mouth to get back in Aces High. We assured him that his handle "Morpheus" has been saved and protected by Skuzzy ... he could not believe it and was ecstatic that Aces High (Skuzzy) would do that for him.

He says that he will have internet access at the new place and his Mom is going to be getting his computer and "gear" out of storage. We will be taking a trip to the new place, hopefully before the end of June, and we will check out his computer and gear and will determine if he needs upgrading.

We don't know how he will be paying for his internet access and his AH sub but if he falls short or needs some new hardware, we may be asking for some assistance.

Stay tuned ...

Awesome news Slap, thanks for sharing.  :aok

Lambo
Ingame ID: Lambo

Offline DakOne

• Zinc Member
« Reply #714 on: June 07, 2012, 09:28:25 PM »
Get well Morpheus <S>

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #715 on: June 07, 2012, 10:11:50 PM »
Thanks for the update Slap, great news indeed.
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #716 on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:34 PM »
 :aok
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #717 on: June 07, 2012, 11:14:29 PM »
Great news indeed, I'd also be able to help with a couple of months subs, let me know, <S> Jeff :)
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #718 on: June 08, 2012, 12:29:10 AM »
 :aok Great news

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #719 on: June 08, 2012, 01:05:09 AM »
I'd help.  I can't do much but would do what I can.  Just PM me.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.