Author Topic: Dueling Arena squads disbanded  (Read 8904 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Dueling Arena squads disbanded
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2009, 04:37:40 PM »
Score in the Dueling arena don't matter! We land kills in there because that is our community and friends. We just like to rub it in a little  lol.

Rub what in?   Because if you think people are impressed it's long been a backfire on that attempt.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »
We land kills in there because that is our community and friends. Are you missing something? Do you brag to your friends or rub it in if you win at something? There is the point we land kills for that reason. If some of you ma folks would come to the da to have fun instead of trying to bully, you might actually have fun instead of bashing folks. lol.

Do you land kills in the ma? thats just bad. lol
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Be humble or be humiliated! There is always someone better : )

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2009, 04:54:52 PM »
We land kills in there because that is our community and friends. Are you missing something? Do you brag to your friends or rub it in if you win at something? There is the point we land kills for that reason. If some of you ma folks would come to the da to have fun instead of trying to bully, you might actually have fun instead of bashing folks. lol.

Excuse me princess, I bully no one.   Landing kills in the DA is pointless and serves no purpose, other than to "gloat".   I've only uttered "I told you so!" one time in my lifetime (36 now).   Bragging is for people who have nothing to begin with.   

How am I "bashing"?   I told the truth on what happens when someone comes on here and "tells a different story".   Lute was there when it happened.   You couldn't hang in the MA. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2009, 04:55:13 PM »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2009, 04:58:32 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

That is EXACTLY what I was talking about too.   Sup Moot!  :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »
I spent a lot of time in the ma.. it was not worth my time. I am 36 also and i would never talk like you. It is what it is FUN. The da is not what it used to be, This placed spawned into a HUGE community of folks that like to furball. I guess they need to change the name to something else and move the da. I will brag, look at Moots picture i survive in that mess no ammo left killed 5 or more. Brag city baby! lol
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 05:29:46 PM »

Every time I have been to the DA I never land. When fight is over I auger.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 05:39:21 PM »
There is a difference between private duels and furball area. People in this forum just don't understand. You land kills in your arena and i will land them in mine. enough said! Da is not the same, GET OVER IT.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »
There is a difference between private duels and furball area. People in this forum just don't understand. You land kills in your arena and i will land them in mine. enough said! Da is not the same, GET OVER IT.

We know... it is, or was supposed to be a dueling arena.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »
untill they added a furball zone,  now it has both!  :rock
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »

Now we're making some progress.   I lay claim to no arena.   But the above statement is beyond disturbing. 

BTW, I don't expect everyone to like the truth.   People like you would rather point the finger at someone else, rather than tell the truth.   I also auger.   I've had 10+ kills often at that lake and don't land them, I auger em. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Clonk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
Karaya, you are a great pilot-I've fought with you and against you- and I've beaten and been beaten by you...not sure why the heat with TnDep, but we all play the game in a manner that is enjoyable to us, so I am not sure what the big deal is if someone plays the game in a way that is fun for them.   If fun for them is in a DA squad full of friends, so what?  If someone thinks that is a lame way to play and prefers the MA or dueling,  so what?  I am in the Rowdy Ones- I have developed relationships with the guys in the squad, and that is as important as anything for me in the game.  I have been on the ganging side and on the receiving end of a solid ganging-I accept it as a part of the DA.  Personally, being surrounded by 5-15 planes and distinguishing friend from foe and who is chasing who is the most fun for me-more fun than 1v1-but that's jsut my preference.  Why do we feel compelled to bash other peoples' preferences? 

<S> Clonk

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »
Imo, Furball Lake is fun or frustrating depending on how much people are flying. I really enjoy going there late at night when there's a dozen or so people on. I had some wonderful fights just the other night and plan on going back again.

I do however try to avoid the lake during prime time. I think it's just a bit too small of an area to squeeze 50+ people in and expect to have hoard free fights.

cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 08:34:13 PM »
What are you like 12? 

I for one speak to players I fly with and against quite often on the phone.  Matter of fact I am meeting a 3-4 of 'em this next week for some beers.  One squaddie, WMSol, is gonna take me up in his acrobatic stunt plane to see if he can make me pass out from the G forces.
(Image removed from quote.)

IIRC his is the 540 T two seater version.  The Edge is one of 2-3 planes that you see in the Redbull air races.  It is gonna be awesome!
TnDep, weren't you the guy that was talking a ton of smack to me one night in the DA who refused to duel me spouting off a ton of lame excuses?  I was in there training a player and someone with like 10,000 kills wussed out of dueling me after going on an on about how their score proved they were a much better pilot.  The FUNNY bit was they had something like 9,000 deaths (I don't think they even had a 1.0 k/d average) and that just made it REALLY pathetic because they were talking smack about a sub-par score.

Karaya, what makes the whole "talke smack and refuse to duel" even more pathetic is that we were IN the dueling arena.  You know...  the arena HTC has provided us to DUEL each other in.  There IS no excuse to not fight at that point.

WMLute,

No sir, I don't get into arguments with anyone.  I refuse to argue with anyone, its a game and I keep my integrity.  And I'm 28 by the way and that sounds like fun I hope you have a great time flying, I'm sure it will be a rush.  If everything works out I'll be flying myself on thursday not in a stunt plane but over Tims Ford Lake just for a scenic view.   
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 08:36:13 PM »
I've been in there many of times.   I've asked YOU and any of your squaddies many times.   I get the same "excuse laden" responses from you all.   The only reason you're typing that is to save face on the BBS.

Masherbrum,

I've never once seen you and you've never asked me for a 1on1.  Like I said before I'll be happy to set some 1on1's up for you Sir.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep