Author Topic: deliberate exploiter needing banhammer or adept knowledge of game mechanics?  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
See Rule #8
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:02:42 AM by Skuzzy »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
so what of this jeeptard? banhammer worthy or clever exploiter of unrealistic holes in the game code?

Banhammer worthy? No way.
Clever? Not really.

unrealistic hole in the game code? Absolutely, and as such it's something for the bugs section.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
this has been around since tanks where brought in. film it send it in last time i brought it up to skuzzy he said well he deserves it for letting another gv drive into his tank and shoot him LOL i dont think its something that can be fixed due to them letting other gvs drive thru each other
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member

unrealistic hole in the game code? Absolutely, and as such it's something for the bugs section.
Yep. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
This is 4 day old road kill. Honestly, the smell. Now everyone knows about this tacky move, "I didnt know before", and more will be using it. I must have watched every episode of "Rat Patrol" and never once saw a jeep drive "inside" a Panzer and MG everyone it it.

Funny but since you cant drive thru trees and shrubs why cant they write for not allowing drive thrus thru other color chess pieces ?

Tacky and gamey. Made worse by AH inaction.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
 :O you can do that with a jeep????  thanks... gonna try that tomorrow.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

could we continue this negative thread abt jeeptards tomorrow after i try it out pls??.. :rofl :rofl :rofl

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member

^^^ This
See Rule #4

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Just one more reason to kill jeeps with 262's...
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
Nyancat > Muppets

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Seems to me it'd be an easy fix.  I can fly through a green plane, I collide if I hit a red plane.  Red planes collide with me all the time in a tank... they also cannot fly through me.  I don't see how this should be an issue, except if by some weird chance if you turn collisions on a panzer dies when a jeep runs into it due to the damage model.

I can see the lagtards now runing around ramming people with their jeep and blowing up Tiger II's and driving off unscathed getting on 200 saying, "IT SAYS YOU COLLIDED WITH ME!!!" :x
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
Just mad cause you forgot how to use your machine gun to kill the not-so-invincible jeeps

oh... if they're inside you... USE HE ROUNDS AND FIRE THEM STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND cause that will kill them
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Funny but since you cant drive thru trees and shrubs why cant they write for not allowing drive thrus thru other color chess pieces ?

Why is it so common for someone to first question why something isn't done, expressing no knowledge of game code mechanics, then claim inaction by AH?

So go recode the physics model and tell them how it should be done.

You can pass through planes, collisions are off.  Simple fix would be turn collisions on, but then you have a major problem with everyone flying around crashing into each other and spawning missions at the same time.

Someone wasn't paying attention and let a Jeep sneak up on a tank and AH inaction is the problem?  You guys crack me up sometimes.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
wouldn't this be as simple as turning on collisions for gv's?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
Someone wasn't paying attention and let a Jeep sneak up on a tank and AH inaction is the problem?  You guys crack me up sometimes.

Situation Awareness... not just for planes  :rofl :rofl
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
he got the point that it should've been reported as a bug.  stop beating a dead horse, before somebody really brings down the banhammer.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.