Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 11011 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2012, 01:30:33 AM »
You're an uplifting idiot.  None of us have been nits.

:salute
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2012, 03:29:16 AM »
Just saw it again tonight and reported it with screenshots to Skuzzy. Same thing. Funny thing is i don't recall him being a knight. Now have to be for 12 hrs.
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2012, 03:42:00 AM »
did everyone ignore what HiTech wrote about this?  or is this just another assumption / unsupported allegation thread as usual?

Yes clearly. It stated that there is/was a bug in the system and didnt go into "what really happend" in this case.

Him saying he hasnt switched in years is just jibberish. There has been plenty of times seeing him in different country rosters but he lay idle for some time, and this time was put in screenshots. Not that country swapping is a crime..but why lie about it?

Wish you guys in the squad would come to terms with his lameness. I see it be fitting that one stands up for their CO, but trust me if you see other sides of the story you would be disapointed too.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2012, 07:14:55 AM »
I will be the first to say I have to defend the vtards, I seen a knight in command of a Rook CV tonight when I logged in, he hasn't been a rook and I am quite sure of it, i checked roster and he was still a knight, however he commanded a rook CV for a minute or so until the roster was fully up.

There might be some truth to the bug, then again who knows.
JG 52

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2012, 07:16:58 AM »
I will be the first to say I have to defend the vtards, I seen a knight in command of a Rook CV tonight when I logged in, he hasn't been a rook and I am quite sure of it, i checked roster and he was still a knight, however he commanded a rook CV for a minute or so until the roster was fully up.

There might be some truth to the bug, then again who knows.

Did you speak to him?  Does he also command one of the best squads in AH?  I mean if all the cool kids are doing it...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2012, 07:19:32 AM »
Did you speak to him?  Does he also command one of the best squads in AH?  I mean if all the cool kids are doing it...

LOL...................
JG 52

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2012, 08:03:33 AM »
and the witch hunt ends :rolleyes:
the witch hunt continues :rolleyes:
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline remy1dog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2012, 08:22:12 AM »
Likes how people get on here and points fingers like a bunch of first graders. Yet they call the defendent 3rd graders, what class. Grow the "F" up..

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2012, 08:24:29 AM »
Likes how people get on here and points fingers like a bunch of first graders. Yet they call the defendent 3rd graders, what class. Grow the "F" up..

Shhhh....the adults are talking.  Get back to that gameboy.

(the grow the F up comment smacks of class BTW, lol)

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline remy1dog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2012, 09:16:05 AM »
Shhhh....the adults are talking.  Get back to that gameboy.

(the grow the F up comment smacks of class BTW, lol)
Changeup up you are right, shouldn't have inculed the "F" bomb cussing only shows ignorance.
 Just ruffles my feathers when somebody points out a splinter in someones eye and they have a log in theres..
 At least i have a gameboy na na nana!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
Changeup up you are right, shouldn't have inculed the "F" bomb cussing only shows ignorance.
 Just ruffles my feathers when somebody points out a splinter in someones eye and they have a log in theres..
 At least i have a gameboy na na nana!

Perhaps it's a criticism of style of play more so than a character assessment.  Either way, working loopholes instead of playing the game the way it's designed is 3rd grade lazy.  No log here...I just call it like I see it in the game.  80 people who purposely use sheer numbers to survive hoarding a base is akin to the herd mentality.  I don't mind attempting to be the leopard, believe me.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2012, 09:58:16 AM »
80 people who purposely use sheer numbers to survive hoarding a base is akin to the herd mentality. 

but wasnt that the entire allied strategy aginst Germany durring WWII?

:neener: :neener: :neener:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2012, 10:03:44 AM »

Yes bu the allies had skill and they had superior logistics, equipment and training.  Imagine hoardes of Grizz's, Corky's, Levi's, <insert any uber pilots name here> against a collection of two weekers....at a certain point the air war went real bad for the swastika boys.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2012, 10:06:06 AM »
Three of the 80th were fighting some folks at an enemy base for some time. Next thing we know there is a huge influx of friendlies. Seems we were at a base scheduled to be taken.

Kind of wierd being at a base with lots of targets and all of a sudden poof. Green all around. lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2012, 10:07:17 AM »

LOL it was  the German strategy too, until the other guys built up their hordes bigger. :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters