Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10910 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2012, 01:22:54 PM »
You're assuming it was done on purpose in the first place.  I reported it to skuzzy when I saw the the thread and forwarded it to dallas who called skuzzy.

So  AFTER Dallas got busted you forward Skuczzy and give  Dallas a heads  up thta he needs to call skuzzy? To beg leniency? Maybe tell Skuzzy he did it for his new tv show? A Cheat is a cheat
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:25:05 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »
Gernany's biggest mistake..... bombing Pearl Harbor. It infuriated the Australians.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2012, 01:36:40 PM »
Gernany's biggest mistake..... bombing Pearl Harbor. It infuriated the Australians.

PROOF POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUF IS DAVID WALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pray :pray :pray :pray
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline EagleDNY

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2012, 06:57:06 PM »
:noid

I'm paranoid?  I would think the screenshots I posted at the top of this thread of an obvious bug or exploit pretty much speak for themselves.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion on just what was happening, just as I am entitled to mine.  IMHO somebody got busted exploiting a bug. 

I suppose it could all be a coincidence though.  The system just happened to glitch out a CV command bug, on that CV which just happened to be completing a 6 hour across the map run to a bish base, and it just happened to be a random bish (instead of say a rook) who ended up in the command slot preventing anyone else from turning the CV when bish bombers just happened to be coming along to bomb the CV before it got in range to launch the assault on A55.  Of course it just happened to be vDallas thrown into the command slot instead of any of the other 150-odd bish that just happened to be on at that time, which certainly is odd since vD assures us all that he hasn't been a knight in 3 years or so (so I guess it must be guncrashers paranoia which caused him to see vD in local as a knight).

So many odd coincidences in this game.  Adding up all the probabilities is just mind boggling.   :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch:   

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2012, 07:16:31 PM »
Lol vd
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2012, 07:58:18 PM »
Ahh but Germany did not have the time to wait until all of this was ready before invading Russia. Stalin had every intention of using poland as a jumping point into Europe once his military was stable enough. every action he took preceding the war with germany bears this out. the steady methodical build up of their western front, the invasion of Nordic regions etc etc...all of these actions could only serve one purpose, to surround Germany's eastern flank and give Russia multiple locations for launching an invasion of Europe.

aside from that, it would have taken far more than 5 years to quell the french dissidents..Hitlers only move after he invaded poland was to invade France the jump directly to the utter and total destruction of GB. his mistake was employing only a half hearted and non committed action to accomplishing this endeavour. without GB as a platform to launch from it would have taken USA at least 6 years to enter the war in full effective force. this 6 years could have then been used to destroy the western half of Russia, use that enormous mountain range as a natural wall against counter attack from the Russians living on the other side....the side that Japan was to invade and provoke as much as possible as per the pact between Germany and Japan.

there is probably a million possible scenario's that would have all ended the war better for Germany. but they were not to be..

I, being half German, despise that Germany lost the war, especially as badly as they did, not truly to its enemies, but to the utter incompetence of its leaders....

BUT! without pause or hesitation let me be first to say that the machine that was called "The NAZI Party" needed to die a death that would ensure that it would never rise its monstrous head again. its death needed to be so overwhelming so devastating to those that practiced it that it would serve as a lesson to the entire world that it is a fruitless and barren tree who's seeds should never again be sewn in any society.

so it is what it is....i am hateful of the facts, but i acknowledge that it is how it should be....
lets just say Command and Conquer Red Alert I would have been true if Hitler wasnt in power etc :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2012, 04:57:45 PM »
Judging by his avatar and his obsession with emoticons, I'd say:

He's probably vTarded,
He's 10, maybe 11 years old,
and worst of all, vDallas is probably his idol because he knows how to put people "in their place" on private vox.

:joystick:

Is that what we're calling collapsing in laughter from hyperventalating after one of his motivational lectures these days?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »
 :furious Same mentality of those guys who go to a little league game, and punch out a parent on the opposing team because his son was better, or worse yet, takes a gun and shoots someone for allegedly cheating...viscous little Children! :rolleyes:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
:furious Same mentality of those guys who go to a little league game, and punch out a parent on the opposing team because his son was better, or worse yet, takes a gun and shoots someone for allegedly cheating...viscous little Children! :rolleyes:

Only in America...
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
Only in America...

Haven't you ever seen the riots that happen at soccer, ahem football, games all of Europe and the Middle East?  Here's the most recent one, it happened in Egypt a couple of weeks ago...

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-02-01/africa/world_africa_egypt-soccer-deaths_1_egypt-al-masry-muslim-brotherhood?_s=PM:AFRICA

Here's one in England a few years ago...

http://www.newser.com/story/27572/scottish-soccer-fans-riot-after-loss.html

It seems that sports and idiots is a worldwide problem.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:53:09 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2012, 07:54:45 PM »
It seems that sports and idiots is a worldwide problem.

Agreed, but I have to report that in the English Football I have never heard of a gun ever being used in Football hooliganism.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2012, 07:55:48 PM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2012, 07:56:07 PM »

:huh

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2012, 07:56:36 PM »
You mean Scotland right?!

Article says Manchester...  That is England, is it not?

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"