Author Topic: Listen here HTC  (Read 8931 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Listen here HTC
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2013, 09:13:26 AM »
 :rofl  So Debrody calls for a mass report on someone, but when he ends up getting muted himself he cries foul and is now going to quit  :rolleyes: :cry  :rofl :rofl

go play xbox already
Lighten up Francis

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
Ya'll can bash De-bro all you want, anyone who answers a challenge to get up at 04xx their time to fly FSO gets props in my book.   :salute

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:33 AM »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:21:01 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2013, 09:25:39 AM »
Hey Uptown, read first, understand what you have read, then take comments like that... thank you.

I was calling for a mass report on someone only once, when Mr Manawar was calling someone a pedophile.
I thought that reporting goes both ways, so when Mr grayclif and Mr manawar (do i remember right? im senile...) were calling everyone names, i said enough, they were threatening me that they will report me, i said, sure, do it. I could as i wasnt saying anything wrong (that time...). Was a mistake.

Thats all. And again, im not a saint, not even close, its just annoying how the constant cursers can continue their "fun" all the way.
AoM
City of ice

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »
I was calling for a mass report on someone only once, when Mr Manawar was calling someone a pedophile.

Completely and utterly justified.

Libel  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2013, 09:40:27 AM »
  When you let others get under your skin and you respond emotionaly they have power over you. It's that way in life and in game.

Everybody together now....   "I am in control of my emotions."

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2013, 10:08:04 AM »
Hey Uptown, read first, understand what you have read, then take comments like that... thank you.

I thought that reporting goes both ways, so when Mr grayclif and Mr manawar (do i remember right? im senile...) were calling everyone names, i said enough, they were threatening me that they will report me, i said, sure, do it. I could as i wasnt saying anything wrong (that time...). Was a mistake.

Thats all. And again, im not a saint, not even close, its just annoying how the constant cursers can continue their "fun" all the way.
Who gives a rats arse what that boy says. Your problem is same as his. You Talk to friggin much on 200. You, him and Who. Then when your mouth catches up to you and you boys get muted, you come here and cry about it. BoooHooooo somebody called me a bad name boooohoooo. I'm going to report youuuuuu. boooohooo I got muted...... :cry
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:15:09 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2013, 10:20:41 AM »
has anyone seen my in before the lock gif? The Geordi one?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2013, 10:30:47 AM »
okay, thanks for the input Uptown.
AoM
City of ice

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2013, 11:54:08 AM »
It looks like i'm in the minority as one of the players which use 200 to say hello and chat to people flying for different countries. :angel:  200 is tame compared to the old ch1 anyway. :D
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2013, 12:41:29 PM »
Every one needs to remember this fact.  It's a GAME!  Sure players in the last 7 years or so have tilted the gameplay somewhat, but it's still a game.

There are adults (so called) that act like children especially on the internet where it is easier and they suffer no real consequences.

Acting like an idiot in real life outside the game pays greater penalties.  Acting like an idiot in here behind a monitor is mostly worry free.

Debrody, shake it off, consider the source and remember that it is just an internet game.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »
I think if a player in game was verbally abusing another player in game by calling them a
"Pedophile", the individual doing this abusive name calling truly deserves to be penalized/punished/
Muted and or banned!!! Until they post a public apology and offer up a 1,000 word essay to the AH community on "proper and good sportsmanship game etiquette in Aces High" !

They should not be allowed back in to play until they offer a sincere apology and write said essay and
post it on these message boards, before their PNG status is lifted on their bbs name!

Also, it is funny reading the bs opinions, I have seen in this thread about Fugitive... most of it could not be further from the actual truth... LOL

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2013, 01:42:36 PM »
I was going to stay out of this thread, but this has to be said.

I'm not defending Debrody in anyway but the other player in question is one the most rude and disruptive players currently in Aces High. His actions have continued to contort the game into a 'cesspool' of immaturity and vile behavior. Worse yet, I feel this player is emboldened by the fact he was rewarded for his actions by a special soap box just for him called the 'Kill Club' forum, instead of being justly punished for the behavior he was warned about previously by Skuzzy.

His actions on the forums make him look like a boy scout compared to his actions in the game as well. It isn't about trolling, it goes far beyond that.

With very few exceptions, I would gladly take any member of the Aces High community to dinner on my dime than throw this individual a napkin if he was bleeding to death.

(before someone else PMs me, I am not referring to IraqVet at all in the above statement)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:59:10 PM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2013, 01:52:05 PM »
. Worse yet, I feel this player is emboldened by the fact he was rewarded for his actions by a special soap box just for him called the 'Kill Club' forum, instead of being justly punished for the behavior he was warned about previously by Skuzzy.

His actions on the forums make him look like a boy scout compared to his actions in the game as well. It isn't about trolling, it goes far beyond that.

It does seem awfully unfair to see someone catch a PNG for less. This guys actions have been overboard the last few days, There are a few parolee's out there that see this as refinforcemnt of the 'Good ole boys club'  suspicions. not that I believe ina  GOB club
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2013, 02:18:26 PM »
I was going to stay out of this thread, but this has to be said.

I'm not defending Debrody in anyway but the other player in question is one the most rude and disruptive players currently in Aces High. His actions have continued to contort the game into a 'cesspool' of immaturity and vile behavior. Worse yet, I feel this player is emboldened by the fact he was rewarded for his actions by a special soap box just for him called the 'Kill Club' forum, instead of being justly punished for the behavior he was warned about previously by Skuzzy.

With very few exceptions, I would gladly take any member of the Aces High community to dinner on my dime than throw this individual a napkin if he was bleeding to death.

(before someone else PMs me, I am not referring to IraqVet at all in the above statement)

+1